Carnage In Melbourne.

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby 3rdLeg » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder how 3rdleg copes when a white Muslim terrorist carries out an attack?


Cope very well thank you, white, brown, yellow or black, Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist, makes no difference, cunts the lot of them and should burn for thier atrocities.

Problem here is, the likes of you will look at the persons religion to determin is said person qualifies as a terrorist.

I agree with a previous post, to act in such a dispicable way you would need to be mentally ill, reardless of faith.

But to the rabid mob on here, if the perpetrator is a christian then he must be ill, have a grudge etc, and therefore can't be a terrorist.
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby 3rdLeg » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Viper wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:Only in my head.. ok ya dill.. that fucker in Virginia in the US, the white fella, plowed through all those people, called a terrorist? No.. say i'm wrong? You get a muslim behind the wheel, what would the the likes of you be screaming?

Black, brown or white, should be treated the same, if you are mentally ill, you are ill and not labelled because of the colour of your skin. All to easy otherwise. IF you think i am condoning these kind of acts then just read back in the thread you fucking idiot.

Try posting as your real alias instead. :hand:


I don't suppose those injured give a shit whether the perp was 'called a terrorist' or not.

It's been mentioned many, many times, that to commit an acts of terrorism, you have to be mentally ill in the first place, at the very least, severely brainwashed.

I don't know why people like you try to play these incidents down with your apologetic cries of "it wasn't terrorism, he was mentally ill" - what fucking difference does it make?

Rather than split hairs over whether he was a terrorist or mentally ill, I prefer the term that covers both possibilities - 'Death by Muslim'


Obviously you never read my previous posts. My point being and i ain't wrong, a white person doing this would have to be mentally ill, however a central asian or ME person would be labelled a terrorist regardless if mentally ill or not. THIS IS FACT and shown repeatedly in the media when such atrocities occur.

There are no apologies in my posts unless me wanting that fucker to "Burn" is an apology? Like i said, read it all before you comment.


I personally find too much anger in your overly long posts so do not read them all. It doesnt suprise me if you are finding others do the same.

Calm posting is the goal.


I personally don't give a shit what you think, half of the stuff you spew out isn't worth reading anyway. I think the participants of this forum answer you so as to not let you feel left out.

Regarding the length of my posts, I sense a touch of jealousy, obviously you get tired after writing just one sentance and need to lay down. intellectual exhaustion or mental fatigue i think they call it. :more beer:
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:34 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder how 3rdleg copes when a white Muslim terrorist carries out an attack?


Cope very well thank you, white, brown, yellow or black, Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist, makes no difference, cunts the lot of them and should burn for thier atrocities.

Problem here is, the likes of you will look at the persons religion to determin is said person qualifies as a terrorist.

I agree with a previous post, to act in such a dispicable way you would need to be mentally ill, reardless of faith.

But to the rabid mob on here, if the perpetrator is a christian then he must be ill, have a grudge etc, and therefore can't be a terrorist.

So contrary to what you previously tried to make out, skin colour isn’t synonymous with religion after all. Perhaps now you’ll stop yer shitey whinging about ‘white people never get called terrorists’. There was even a white Brit fighting for Al Shabaab a couple of years ago FFS.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Viper wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:Only in my head.. ok ya dill.. that fucker in Virginia in the US, the white fella, plowed through all those people, called a terrorist? No.. say i'm wrong? You get a muslim behind the wheel, what would the the likes of you be screaming?

Black, brown or white, should be treated the same, if you are mentally ill, you are ill and not labelled because of the colour of your skin. All to easy otherwise. IF you think i am condoning these kind of acts then just read back in the thread you fucking idiot.

Try posting as your real alias instead. :hand:


I don't suppose those injured give a shit whether the perp was 'called a terrorist' or not.

It's been mentioned many, many times, that to commit an acts of terrorism, you have to be mentally ill in the first place, at the very least, severely brainwashed.

I don't know why people like you try to play these incidents down with your apologetic cries of "it wasn't terrorism, he was mentally ill" - what fucking difference does it make?

Rather than split hairs over whether he was a terrorist or mentally ill, I prefer the term that covers both possibilities - 'Death by Muslim'


Obviously you never read my previous posts. My point being and i ain't wrong, a white person doing this would have to be mentally ill, however a central asian or ME person would be labelled a terrorist regardless if mentally ill or not. THIS IS FACT and shown repeatedly in the media when such atrocities occur.

There are no apologies in my posts unless me wanting that fucker to "Burn" is an apology? Like i said, read it all before you comment.


I personally find too much anger in your overly long posts so do not read them all. It doesnt suprise me if you are finding others do the same.

Calm posting is the goal.

He’s a miserable cuck who worships the fucking ground Muslims walk on. Cunt probably goes down the local mosque to kiss their feet, bootlicking little prick that he is.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Hiya Puzz. :Hiya:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27455
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:28 pm

3rdLeg wrote:[
Cope very well thank you, white, brown, yellow or black, Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist, makes no difference, cunts the lot of them and should burn for thier atrocities.

Problem here is, the likes of you will look at the persons religion to determin is said person qualifies as a terrorist.

I agree with a previous post, to act in such a dispicable way you would need to be mentally ill, reardless of faith.
But to the rabid mob on here, if the perpetrator is a christian then he must be ill, have a grudge etc, and therefore can't be a terrorist.


If you agree it's a blurred line between terrorism and mental illness, why are you making such a song and dance about it? You seem more outraged about the perp being labelled a terrorist, than what he actually did.

Being run over by someone who is mentally ill is no less painful than being run over by a terrorist.

At least you didn't post one of those wanky terrorist colour charts.
User avatar
Red Okktober
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:31 pm

We're straying here too closely to the notion that murder requires mental illness - it does not.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27455
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:38 pm

McAz wrote:We're straying here too closely to the notion that murder requires mental illness - it does not.


No it does not but that is the current label given to those terrorist that drive a car through a crowd of people
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby Dean » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:39 pm

McAz wrote:Hiya Puzz. :Hiya:


Trying to stay hidden. Almost like he’s wearing a burka...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 28848
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Gday 3rdleg, ever heard of the IRA? You know, those white CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS who were never labelled mentally ill by anyone Strewth mate!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:We're straying here too closely to the notion that murder requires mental illness - it does not.


No it does not but that is the current label given to those terrorist that drive a car through a crowd of people


No terrorist link in this case (unless one has since been found) - an act of terrorism by definition requires there to be a political motive or end - as opposed to act of terror which can mean almost anything.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 27455
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby Viper » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:32 pm

User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannydc and 4 guests