Carnage In Melbourne.

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:Obviously you never read my previous posts. My point being and i ain't wrong, a white person doing this would have to be mentally ill, however a central asian or ME person would be labelled a terrorist regardless if mentally ill or not. THIS IS FACT and shown repeatedly in the media when such atrocities occur.

There are no apologies in my posts unless me wanting that fucker to "Burn" is an apology? Like i said, read it all before you comment.

Since 9/11, the muslim faith has gained a reputation for violent terrorism. Prior to that, although there were random acts of terrorism, like the US Embassy bombing in Kenya for example, islam wasn't widely seen as being a threat to the rest of society.

Because of the magnitude of 9/11, and the frequency of the extreme barbaric attacks since, the rise of Isis, and 'home grown' terrorists, islam, quite rightly, is now seen as being a threat to the civilised world. Driving cars into innocent bystanders has become the modus operandi of islamic terrorists.

So when a muslim (from the faith with the reputation of being a threat to society) drives a car at innocent bystanders (the terrorist's modus operandi), of course people will assume it's (yet another) islamic terrorist attack. Then people like you pipe up with 'if he was white, people would say he was mentally ill. The reason for that, is that in modern society, white westerners do not have a reputation for committing such crimes against people of other faiths or races. Such reputations take a while to develop. Islam has it, westerners don't have it

As mentioned, it doesn't make a great deal of difference anyway whether he was mentally ill or a terrorist, not being terrorism doesn't make the attack more acceptable. Even if he wasn't affiliated to a terrorist organisation, he was almost certainly influenced by them in his MO. Like I said, another case of Death by Muslim.

Out of interest, how do you describe white Christian men that go on mass shooting sprees? Do you class them as terrorists? Would you say ‘Dearh by Christian’ every time it happens?
Dean

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:31 pm

And what about God bless America chants as the US military go off to bomb, maim and kill hundreds of thousand, if not millions of Arabs, many of Muslim faith then Red Okktober? ?
Fletch

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Dean wrote:Out of interest, how do you describe white Christian men that go on mass shooting sprees? Do you class them as terrorists? Would you say ‘Dearh by Christian’ every time it happens?

They're widely known as 'spree killers' aren't they? America does have a reputation for producing such people, but I don't think that reputation is based on religion, so 'death by Christian' isn't applicable.
Red Okktober

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Dean wrote:Out of interest, how do you describe white Christian men that go on mass shooting sprees? Do you class them as terrorists? Would you say ‘Dearh by Christian’ every time it happens?

They're widely known as 'spree killers' aren't they? America does have a reputation for producing such people, but I don't think that reputation is based on religion, so 'death by Christian' isn't applicable.

Ok, thanks for answering.
Dean

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Fletch wrote:And what about God bless America chants as the US military go off to bomb, maim and kill hundreds of thousand, if not millions of Arabs, many of Muslim faith then Red Okktober? ?

What about them?

Are you trying to compare military action with terrorism?

We already know about collateral damage during wars, so no need to go off on one about civilian casualties, or Bush or oil, or any of the usual bollocks you people come out with to play down terrorism.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:08 pm

We are at war with ISIS. Terrorism by them or on their behalf is military action.
McAz

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Fletch wrote:And what about God bless America chants as the US military go off to bomb, maim and kill hundreds of thousand, if not millions of Arabs, many of Muslim faith then Red Okktober? ?

What about them?

Are you trying to compare military action with terrorism?

We already know about collateral damage during wars, so no need to go off on one about civilian casualties, or Bush or oil, or any of the usual bollocks you people come out with to play down terrorism.

'7 countries in five years': General Wesley Clark

Yeah sure US military action isn't terrorism. Ask Gadaffi or Saddam, oh you can't because "we came, we saw, he died" to quote Hilary about Gadaffi.

Having to respond to terrorists? Then don't create them in the first place to enact regime change at arms length.

The Caliphate Project, Made in America. Declassified U.S. Government Documents Confirm the US Supported the Creation of ISIS
https://www.globalresearch.ca/newly-dec ... is/5451640

US is a rogue state, has been for years now.
Fletch

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Fletch wrote:'7 countries in five years': General Wesley Clark

Yeah sure US military action isn't terrorism............ snip

As expected, the usual claptrap - not interested.
Red Okktober

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Your edit of my post in the quote speaks volumes. :wag:
Fletch

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Fletch wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

To an anti semite ct idiot maybe. But whogaf about those idiots.
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Viper wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

To an anti semite ct idiot maybe. But whogaf about those idiots.

The perpetrator of this terrible crime was not a Jew - why do think he was?
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:30 pm

I wonder how 3rdleg copes when a white Muslim terrorist carries out an attack?

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder how 3rdleg copes when a white Muslim terrorist carries out an attack?

The same way he would if it was a white Christian who carried out an attack, I presume...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder how 3rdleg copes when a white Muslim terrorist carries out an attack?

The same way he would if it was a white Christian who carried out an attack, I presume...

But white Muslims who commit terror attacks don’t get labelled as mentally ill, so that throws his ‘whites never get called terrorists’ theory out the window.

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:04 pm

I was under the impression that this attack was the first of it's kind in Melbourne - apparently not:

Dimitrious Gargasoulas is facing six counts of murder and 28 charges of attempted murder after a car mowed down pedestrians in Melbourne on January 20. He is accused of driving through the Melbourne CBD, deliberately striking pedestrians around Bourke and Queen streets as the area teemed with lunchtime crowds, before he was shot and wounded by police.

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/courts-law/bourke-st-massacre-dimitrious-gargasoulas-pleads-not-guilty/news-story/740fcb77201db93b15f8ad5c5e2ef3da
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs