UN votes 128-9

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Puzzler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:07 am

Maddog wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Clinton et al made sure the Serbs and Croats were painted as the villains of the piece. Fuck NATO...



There you go. Fuck NATO too.

PS if my Muslim, Albanian girlfriend ever sees this, im claiming my account got hacked. Shes kinda happy about Serbians being blown to bits. :ooer:

Sorry bro. We all have different perspectives on conflicts :more beer:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:15 am

Puzzler wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Clinton et al made sure the Serbs and Croats were painted as the villains of the piece. Fuck NATO...



There you go. Fuck NATO too.

PS if my Muslim, Albanian girlfriend ever sees this, im claiming my account got hacked. Shes kinda happy about Serbians being blown to bits. :ooer:

Sorry bro. We all have different perspectives on conflicts :more beer:


Her and her immediate family were here when that all happened, but they had relatives in Macedonia and Albania. While they have little use for Serbians, their strongest contempt is for fucking commies because they were actually subjected to that oppression before they snuck out.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32053
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Puzzler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:18 am

Maddog wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Clinton et al made sure the Serbs and Croats were painted as the villains of the piece. Fuck NATO...



There you go. Fuck NATO too.

PS if my Muslim, Albanian girlfriend ever sees this, im claiming my account got hacked. Shes kinda happy about Serbians being blown to bits. :ooer:

Sorry bro. We all have different perspectives on conflicts :more beer:


Her and her immediate family were here when that all happened, but they had relatives in Macedonia and Albania. While they have little use for Serbians, their strongest contempt is for fucking commies because they were actually subjected to that oppression before they snuck out.

On that we can all agree. Commies, and ultra liberals can get to fuck.
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:49 am

And Puzzler let's the cat out of the bag.

The real reason the current American administration hates the UN is because it held the line against a genocidal regime in Europe and will do the same against any such administration in their client state
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:05 am

Maddog wrote:

Saddam was no more of a piece of shit in 2003 than he had been in the past. The powers that be wanted a good excuse for regime change and used 911 for an excuse.

Of course, Saddam's taunting of the UN didn't help. The US did use those violations of UN resolutions to justify the invasion. :cuppaT:


Thanks for confirming that your laughable post about USA wanting to remove Saddam for the betterment of the Iraqis was a load of tosh.

Once you start eliminating all the possible reasons,you will arrive at "Imperialism" at its core.
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11168
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Saddam was no more of a piece of shit in 2003 than he had been in the past. The powers that be wanted a good excuse for regime change and used 911 for an excuse.

Of course, Saddam's taunting of the UN didn't help. The US did use those violations of UN resolutions to justify the invasion. :cuppaT:


Thanks for confirming that your laughable post about USA wanting to remove Saddam for the betterment of the Iraqis was a load of tosh.

Once you start eliminating all the possible reasons,you will arrive at "Imperialism" at its core.


Doubtful. But what I will find is that you're not changing your mind. :Hiya:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32053
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:And Puzzler let's the cat out of the bag.

The real reason the current American administration hates the UN is because it held the line against a genocidal regime in Europe and will do the same against any such administration in their client state



Puzzler said NATO, and I doubt he speaks for the Trump Administration.

But the UN has been useless for decades. Only a blind fucking idiot can't see that. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32053
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:And Puzzler let's the cat out of the bag.

The real reason the current American administration hates the UN is because it held the line against a genocidal regime in Europe and will do the same against any such administration in their client state



Puzzler said NATO, and I doubt he speaks for the Trump Administration.

But the UN has been useless for decades. Only a blind fucking idiot can't see that. :gigglesnshit:

Simply restating a clueless point of view doesn't make it right or you less of a plank for believing it
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:And Puzzler let's the cat out of the bag.

The real reason the current American administration hates the UN is because it held the line against a genocidal regime in Europe and will do the same against any such administration in their client state



Puzzler said NATO, and I doubt he speaks for the Trump Administration.

But the UN has been useless for decades. Only a blind fucking idiot can't see that. :gigglesnshit:

Simply restating a clueless point of view doesn't make it right or you less of a plank for believing it



I guess you could start the shortest post in Dogs history. Call it "UN accomplishments of the last 20 years". :pmsl:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32053
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:34 am

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Saddam was no more of a piece of shit in 2003 than he had been in the past. The powers that be wanted a good excuse for regime change and used 911 for an excuse.
Of course, Saddam's taunting of the UN didn't help. The US did use those violations of UN resolutions to justify the invasion. :cuppaT:


Thanks for confirming that your laughable post about USA wanting to remove Saddam for the betterment of the Iraqis was a load of tosh.

Once you start eliminating all the possible reasons,you will arrive at "Imperialism" at its core.


Doubtful. But what I will find is that you're not changing your mind. :Hiya:


Like I said I am not offering you any leeway...If "betterment of Iraqis" was the goal,there was no reason to cook up stories linking Saddam with Al Qaeda,Wmds,using 9/11 as an excuse as you put it yourself..

You also mentioned Saddam in 2003 was as bad as Saddam in previous years. What changed in 2000-03 was that Iraq shifted payments to euro from dollar.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... aq.theeuro


OT : Are you Donald Trump's advisor or is he reading this forum? It is bizarre for him to allegedly mention "shithole countries" just a couple of days after you said the same thing in a different context... Are you Steve Bannon in disguise?? :yikes: :Hiya:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11168
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:18 am

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:And Puzzler let's the cat out of the bag.

The real reason the current American administration hates the UN is because it held the line against a genocidal regime in Europe and will do the same against any such administration in their client state



Puzzler said NATO, and I doubt he speaks for the Trump Administration.

But the UN has been useless for decades. Only a blind fucking idiot can't see that. :gigglesnshit:

Simply restating a clueless point of view doesn't make it right or you less of a plank for believing it



I guess you could start the shortest post in Dogs history. Call it "UN accomplishments of the last 20 years". :pmsl:

Or we could discuss the topic of the thread without a Murdoch surrogate repeating the usual diet of deflections.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... sual-guide

Except you will want to trivialise and minimise that to cover up this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... ing_Israel
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Saddam was no more of a piece of shit in 2003 than he had been in the past. The powers that be wanted a good excuse for regime change and used 911 for an excuse.
Of course, Saddam's taunting of the UN didn't help. The US did use those violations of UN resolutions to justify the invasion. :cuppaT:


Thanks for confirming that your laughable post about USA wanting to remove Saddam for the betterment of the Iraqis was a load of tosh.

Once you start eliminating all the possible reasons,you will arrive at "Imperialism" at its core.


Doubtful. But what I will find is that you're not changing your mind. :Hiya:


Like I said I am not offering you any leeway...If "betterment of Iraqis" was the goal,there was no reason to cook up stories linking Saddam with Al Qaeda,Wmds,using 9/11 as an excuse as you put it yourself..

You also mentioned Saddam in 2003 was as bad as Saddam in previous years. What changed in 2000-03 was that Iraq shifted payments to euro from dollar.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... aq.theeuro


OT : Are you Donald Trump's advisor or is he reading this forum? It is bizarre for him to allegedly mention "shithole countries" just a couple of days after you said the same thing in a different context... Are you Steve Bannon in disguise?? :yikes: :Hiya:



I did get quite the chuckle when Trump stole my term.


To be honest though, it's a fairly common term around here, but who knows how large my sphere of influence is. :ooer:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32053
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:And Puzzler let's the cat out of the bag.

The real reason the current American administration hates the UN is because it held the line against a genocidal regime in Europe and will do the same against any such administration in their client state



Puzzler said NATO, and I doubt he speaks for the Trump Administration.

But the UN has been useless for decades. Only a blind fucking idiot can't see that. :gigglesnshit:

Simply restating a clueless point of view doesn't make it right or you less of a plank for believing it



I guess you could start the shortest post in Dogs history. Call it "UN accomplishments of the last 20 years". :pmsl:

Or we could discuss the topic of the thread without a Murdoch surrogate repeating the usual diet of deflections.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... sual-guide

Except you will want to trivialise and minimise that to cover up this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... ing_Israel


Ok, Israel and the US have decided that the US embassy should be in Jeruselum and they don't give a fuck what the UN or people in other countries think. :more beer:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32053
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ok, Israel and the US have decided that the US embassy should be in Jeruselum and they don't give a fuck what the UN or people in other countries think. :more beer:


What about the American citizens? No fucks given?
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11168
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Maddog wrote:

I did get quite the chuckle when Trump stole my term.


To be honest though, it's a fairly common term around here, but who knows how large my sphere of influence is. :ooer:


Your posts makes me want to watch In Bruges again.... :hap:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 11168
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests