UN votes 128-9

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:40 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:At some point Maddog the Jews will declare that the Messiah has arrived.
Does that mean that you as a right wing Christian will ditch your messiah in support of Israel?
Just curious.

I'll just ask you for advice. :leer:
Maddog

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:48 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:At some point Maddog the Jews will declare that the Messiah has arrived.
Does that mean that you as a right wing Christian will ditch your messiah in support of Israel?
Just curious.

As an Evangelical Maddog would declare the Messiah 'the Anti-Christ' and call for a nuclear strike on Israel to eliminate all Jews and bring about The Rapture.

Evangelicals objective is not peace in the Middle East it is to bring about the conflict between Judaism, Islam and false Christianity (Catholics) on one side with Evangelicals on the other.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Just curious.

As an Evangelical Maddog would declare the Messiah 'the Anti-Christ' and call for a nuclear strike on Israel to eliminate all Jews and bring about The Rapture.

Evangelicals objective is not peace in the Middle East it is to bring about the conflict between Judaism, Islam and false Christianity (Catholics) on one side with Evangelicals on the other.

Wow that's the first time anyone has answered that question in any way.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Just curious.

When did I become an Evangelical? I was raised Lutheran and never participate in church anymore.

I wouldn't declare anything nor pay any mind to anyone declaring anything about a messiah. :gigglesnshit:
Maddog

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Maddog,

When in a hole,stop digging.

Regards.

Calling the UN useless and corrupt is hardly digging a hole. It's just shining some light on a turd of an organization that accomplishes nothing but enriching those employed there.

Using a singular question against informed opinions does not help your case Maddog.

Your dislike of UN when the member nations united to criticize cuntish US propagandist actions is hardly a surprise. Keep playing the part of a lackey....
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just curious.

When did I become an Evangelical? I was raised Lutheran and never participate in church anymore.

I wouldn't declare anything nor pay any mind to anyone declaring anything about a messiah. :gigglesnshit:

I don't know when you began to share Evangelical views on the necessity of exterminating the Jews I only know that you did at some point and you still share those views now.

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Regards.

Calling the UN useless and corrupt is hardly digging a hole. It's just shining some light on a turd of an organization that accomplishes nothing but enriching those employed there.

Using a singular question against informed opinions does not help your case Maddog.

Your dislike of UN when the member nations united to criticize cuntish US propagandist actions is hardly a surprise. Keep playing the part of a lackey....

I don't care what the UN says about my government. The US, like all of the other countries, just ignores the UN anyway, proving how useless they actually are. It's a dog and pony show.
Maddog

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Regards.

I don't care what the UN says about my government. The US, like all of the other countries, just ignores the UN anyway, proving how useless they actually are. It's a dog and pony show.

The member nations did. For years now US has used forums like UN and other councils to isolate the countries which do not kow-tow to its war mongering ways. Irony much?
Rockstar

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just curious.

The whole of the US is a God bothering entity, even those who claim not to be. Just look at your chants when your military go off to kill hundreds of thousands of men, women and children in foreign lands. Look at the inauguration! Never seen so much religious clap trap in the appointment of a government official. Didn't your constitution mention something about separating church and governemnt? Fail.

US = Radical Christian Fundamentalist nation.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:I don't care what the UN says about my government. The US, like all of the other countries, just ignores the UN anyway, proving how useless they actually are. It's a dog and pony show.

The member nations did. For years now US has used forums like UN and other councils to isolate the countries which do not kow-tow to its war mongering ways. Irony much?

I sometimes wonder just how informed the US public really are as to how their country behaves. The rest of the world can see plainly what they do and how they do it yet the US public are conditioned to chant support like a bunch of hardened nationalists.

Break out the USA, USA chant any minute and keep waving the flags. :roll:
Fletch

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Regards.

See, the UN is useless. :gigglesnshit:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:28 pm

This thread is a perfect example. It really doesn't matter how the vote goes. The US and a handful of other countries will put their embassies in Jerusalem, regardless of how the UN votes. Russia will stay in Syria, no matter how the UN votes. Saudi will stay in Yemen and Venezuela will continue to jail dissidents.

But no worries, maybe the next vote will do some good. :whistle:
Maddog

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Maddog wrote:This thread is a perfect example. It really doesn't matter how the vote goes. The US and a handful of other countries will put their embassies in Jerusalem, regardless of how the UN votes. Russia will stay in Syria, no matter how the UN votes. Saudi will stay in Yemen and Venezuela will continue to jail dissidents.

But no worries, maybe the next vote will do some good. :whistle:

Why would the UN have anything to do with Russia helping Syria? There is no dispute, they were invited to be in Syria by their government. (unlike the US and chums)

What grounds for Saudi (and the west) to be bombing Yemen? :dunno:

Is jailing people who break laws now a UN issue?

You still don't understand it was the world voting to oppose the illegal actions of the US in declaring where another country's capital city should be. A place that is on disputed (stolen) land.

The legal actions of other nations are nothing to do with the illegal actions of the US.

Do you accept international law maddog? I asked before but you avoided answering.
Fletch

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:53 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:I don't care what the UN says about my government. The US, like all of the other countries, just ignores the UN anyway, proving how useless they actually are. It's a dog and pony show.

I sometimes wonder just how informed the US public really are as to how their country behaves. The rest of the world can see plainly what they do and how they do it yet the US public are conditioned to chant support like a bunch of hardened nationalists.

Break out the USA, USA chant any minute and keep waving the flags. :roll:

The blind irrational support of the military complex dressed in patriotism sauce is what gets me all riled up.
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
See, the UN is useless. :gigglesnshit:

Are you deliberately playing the fool?

For years USA has used forums like UN to isolate countries it wants to meddle in and now when the foot is on the other side you say UN is useless. Irony much? :gigglesnshit:
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs