UN votes 128-9

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Fletch wrote:Crimea was taken over to protect the Russian base there (port) which was in danger of being taken by US backed regime changers (terrorists)

They had a vote then for the people of Crimea who voted to return, note that mads, return, to the Russian fold.

You, as instructed by the propaganda, have a real bug up your arse about Russia. They are not the ones going round the world doing regime changes and funding, training and arming terrorists. That's the US/west and it's chums.

You're happy without international law because your society and government have convinced you that might is right and there's no bigger, more expensive or corrupt than the US when it comes to that.

The Romans thought that too...



I didn't say shit about the Crimea dumbass. I told you what the UN thought about it.

And what the UN thought was meaniningless, as usual.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Fletch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:20 pm

Maddog wrote:
Fletch wrote:Crimea was taken over to protect the Russian base there (port) which was in danger of being taken by US backed regime changers (terrorists)

They had a vote then for the people of Crimea who voted to return, note that mads, return, to the Russian fold.

You, as instructed by the propaganda, have a real bug up your arse about Russia. They are not the ones going round the world doing regime changes and funding, training and arming terrorists. That's the US/west and it's chums.

You're happy without international law because your society and government have convinced you that might is right and there's no bigger, more expensive or corrupt than the US when it comes to that.

The Romans thought that too...



I didn't say shit about the Crimea dumbass. I told you what the UN thought about it.

And what the UN thought was meaniningless, as usual.


You keep bringing up Russia and the UN throughout the thread. You're merely playing your part in trying to reinforce the western narrative of Russia bad, west good. I've said before the UN is too dependent on the US and west and rather subservient to their wishes but on balance, a forum of some kind is better for the world than the wild west might is right you seem to want.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10260
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Fletch wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Fletch wrote:Crimea was taken over to protect the Russian base there (port) which was in danger of being taken by US backed regime changers (terrorists)

They had a vote then for the people of Crimea who voted to return, note that mads, return, to the Russian fold.

You, as instructed by the propaganda, have a real bug up your arse about Russia. They are not the ones going round the world doing regime changes and funding, training and arming terrorists. That's the US/west and it's chums.

You're happy without international law because your society and government have convinced you that might is right and there's no bigger, more expensive or corrupt than the US when it comes to that.

The Romans thought that too...



I didn't say shit about the Crimea dumbass. I told you what the UN thought about it.

And what the UN thought was meaniningless, as usual.


You keep bringing up Russia and the UN throughout the thread. You're merely playing your part in trying to reinforce the western narrative of Russia bad, west good. I've said before the UN is too dependent on the US and west and rather subservient to their wishes but on balance, a forum of some kind is better for the world than the wild west might is right you seem to want.



I bring up Russia, you bring up the US. Because they are both on the Security Council, they both ignore the UN all the time.

I guess the UN is useful when it wants to keep Albania in line. Larger, more powerful countries ignore the UN (except when they are bribing it's officials).


Tell me, what has this accomplished?

https://www.unwatch.org/draft-resolutio ... s-council/
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:14 am

Quaker group honored by Yad Vashem for helping Jews during Holocaust is now banned from Israel
http://mondoweiss.net/
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Quaker group honored by Yad Vashem for helping Jews during Holocaust is now banned from Israel
http://mondoweiss.net/



Does the UN know about this? No doubt there will be a vote on this which will fix everything. :smilin:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
No one gives a fuck about what either of us say.

I would prefer that we spend a great deal less on warfare and defense, but as you say, no one gives a fuck what I say. :thumbsup:


The reason I say no one gives a fuck about what you say is because of your hollow words. On one hand you swear blind allegiance to the US military complex and on the other hand you want them all back to the Third Fourth Reich away from the "shitholes" you so eloquently put.I still believe it is rich of you to label other countries as "shitholes" when you have set foot outside US.



I don't swear blind allegiance to anything.

Nice try Rocky. :wubwub:


So are you saying the US soldiers fighting the Imperialist Wars in Iraq,etc are on par with Nazi soldiers?
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12455
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
No one gives a fuck about what either of us say.

I would prefer that we spend a great deal less on warfare and defense, but as you say, no one gives a fuck what I say. :thumbsup:


The reason I say no one gives a fuck about what you say is because of your hollow words. On one hand you swear blind allegiance to the US military complex and on the other hand you want them all back to the Third Fourth Reich away from the "shitholes" you so eloquently put.I still believe it is rich of you to label other countries as "shitholes" when you have set foot outside US.



I don't swear blind allegiance to anything.

Nice try Rocky. :wubwub:


So are you saying the US soldiers fighting the Imperialist Wars in Iraq,etc are on par with Nazi soldiers?


I never said they were imperialist wars, so your question is moot. What I'm saying is the wars are a useless waste of blood and treasure in shitholes that won't improve with our blood and treasure. Our activities just created more pissed off people like you. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:41 pm

Maddog wrote:
I never said they were imperialist wars, so your question is moot. What I'm saying is the wars are a useless waste of blood and treasure in shitholes that won't improve with our blood and treasure. Our activities just created more pissed off people like you. :thumbsup:


Let's take a step back.

Do you believe Iraq War to be imperialistic or US Government's benevolence to free the Iraqis from the clutches of Saddam?

"Activities" are killing,raping,pillaging,etc. True?
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12455
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
I never said they were imperialist wars, so your question is moot. What I'm saying is the wars are a useless waste of blood and treasure in shitholes that won't improve with our blood and treasure. Our activities just created more pissed off people like you. :thumbsup:


Let's take a step back.

Do you believe Iraq War to be imperialistic or US Government's benevolence to free the Iraqis from the clutches of Saddam?

"Activities" are killing,raping,pillaging,etc. True?


I don't think it was imperialistic. I think it was I'll advised. I think the results speak for itself. Same as in Libya same as the Iran Saudi proxy war in Yeman.

The less time, blood and treasure we spend in those shitholes, the better the US will be.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:01 pm

Maddog is trying that well rehearsed Christian Conservative meme that says anything that is 100% effective 100% of the time is a complete waste of time.

Of course he still locks his doors because although locks can be picked and doors broken through, so they are not 100% effective 100% of the time, somehow he feels the need to keep them in place.

In fact only one country consistently treats the UN with total contempt and has done so since 1948, it's the country that is known to sell American defence tech to China so they can reverse engineer it and sell it on to North Korea. Guess which State of Israel that is?

Ooops! Did I accidentally give away the answer.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Guest wrote:Maddog is trying that well rehearsed Christian Conservative meme that says anything that is 100% effective 100% of the time is a complete waste of time.

Of course he still locks his doors because although locks can be picked and doors broken through, so they are not 100% effective 100% of the time, somehow he feels the need to keep them in place.

In fact only one country consistently treats the UN with total contempt and has done so since 1948, it's the country that is known to sell American defence tech to China so they can reverse engineer it and sell it on to North Korea. Guess which State of Israel that is?

Ooops! Did I accidentally give away the answer.


Hahaha.

Fuck I'm in your head. :Hiya:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:Maddog is trying that well rehearsed Christian Conservative meme that says anything that is 100% effective 100% of the time is a complete waste of time.

Of course he still locks his doors because although locks can be picked and doors broken through, so they are not 100% effective 100% of the time, somehow he feels the need to keep them in place.

In fact only one country consistently treats the UN with total contempt and has done so since 1948, it's the country that is known to sell American defence tech to China so they can reverse engineer it and sell it on to North Korea. Guess which State of Israel that is?

Ooops! Did I accidentally give away the answer.


Hahaha.

Fuck I'm in your head. :Hiya:

No but I seem to be in yours.

Unless you're going to tell me you're the exception who does stand by his 100%:100% rule and leaves his house unlocked with the windows open every day when you go out.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:Maddog is trying that well rehearsed Christian Conservative meme that says anything that is 100% effective 100% of the time is a complete waste of time.

Of course he still locks his doors because although locks can be picked and doors broken through, so they are not 100% effective 100% of the time, somehow he feels the need to keep them in place.

In fact only one country consistently treats the UN with total contempt and has done so since 1948, it's the country that is known to sell American defence tech to China so they can reverse engineer it and sell it on to North Korea. Guess which State of Israel that is?

Ooops! Did I accidentally give away the answer.


Hahaha.

Fuck I'm in your head. :Hiya:

No but I seem to be in yours.

Unless you're going to tell me you're the exception who does stand by his 100%:100% rule and leaves his house unlocked with the windows open every day when you go out.


I'm going to tell you my doors are irrelevant to the thread. Your would think that you would have learned not to obsess about me and stick to the topic. It's how you got banned. :leer:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Fletch » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Maddog wrote:[I bring up Russia, you bring up the US. Because they are both on the Security Council, they both ignore the UN all the time.

I guess the UN is useful when it wants to keep Albania in line. Larger, more powerful countries ignore the UN (except when they are bribing it's officials).


Tell me, what has this accomplished?

https://www.unwatch.org/draft-resolutio ... s-council/


But Russia have nothing to do with what you're claiming. Their presence in Syria is legit. Even the one you brought up was non binding.

entitled "Territorial integrity of Ukraine". The non-binding resolution, which

This one linked to is a Draft Resolution for a UN Human Rights Council.

Your simplistic ideas must be a result of your education sys6tem and the propaganda. Russia bad, US good. East bad, West good. It's farcical.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10260
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Maddog » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:50 pm

Fletch wrote:
Maddog wrote:[I bring up Russia, you bring up the US. Because they are both on the Security Council, they both ignore the UN all the time.

I guess the UN is useful when it wants to keep Albania in line. Larger, more powerful countries ignore the UN (except when they are bribing it's officials).


Tell me, what has this accomplished?

https://www.unwatch.org/draft-resolutio ... s-council/


But Russia have nothing to do with what you're claiming. Their presence in Syria is legit. Even the one you brought up was non binding.

entitled "Territorial integrity of Ukraine". The non-binding resolution, which

This one linked to is a Draft Resolution for a UN Human Rights Council.

Your simplistic ideas must be a result of your education sys6tem and the propaganda. Russia bad, US good. East bad, West good. It's farcical.



This really isn't about Russia. It's about the UN and how ineffective they are. You started this thread with a title about a UN vote and how it wasn't followed.

No shit. Happens after about every UN vote. I gave you some additional examples. Glad you don't like them. :wubwub:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32444
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests