Neo-Nazi murders girlfriends parents

Neo-Nazi murders girlfriends parents

Postby wutang » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:10 pm

Teenager 'murdered girlfriend's parents after they raised fears he was a neo-Nazi'

Authorities say Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and husband Scott, 48, were shot in their home in Virginia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 27096.html

Buckley Kuhn-Fricker was so disturbed by what she discovered about her teenage daughter’s boyfriend that she spent a tumultuous week pushing for a breakup. By Thursday, she texted a friend saying the “outspoken Neo Nazi” was out of their lives.

But just hours later, the family said that the 17-year-old boyfriend had shot and killed Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband, Scott, 48 in their Reston, Virginia, home. It happened around 5am on Friday, while the couple’s children and relatives were inside. They had gathered to celebrate the Christmas holiday.

...Kuhn-Fricker alerted the principal of the Fairfax County private school that her daughter and the boyfriend attend, attaching numerous images of the account that had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for “white revolution,” making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.

Kuhn-Fricker wrote that her daughter told her over the summer that the boyfriend was very good at history and that her daughter asked, “Did you know that Jews are partly to blame for WWII?”

The alt-right strikes agaim
wutang

Re: Neo-Nazi murders girlfriends parents

Postby wutang » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Another shooting that has largely gone under the radar from a couple of weeks ago

New Mexico School Shooter Was a Trump-Loving, White Supremacist Troll

https://www.theroot.com/new-mexico-scho ... 1821322912

Less than a month before his shooting spree, Atchinson wrote:

How am I supposed to function in this world? Wherever I go, I see degeneracy. Pointless materialism, hedonism, sexual decay, dirty niggers who do nothing but slowly break down this society etc. it’s fucking everywhere. No way to escape it, 99% of people are part of it and whatever I do I am confronted with the death of the West. Go to the store and buy groceries in peace? Nope, here’s a group of LGBT liberal filth in line with you. And there’s a nigger family with 10 kids over there. And a Finn too, but he’s overweight as fuck and he’s buying alcohol and shit junk food. Fucking fantastic.

I used to think that this was a phase and we’d get over it, but I have now come to realize that I was born into a literal dystopia.

Sounds like your typical far-right terrorist
wutang

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:35 pm

wutang wrote:
Teenager 'murdered girlfriend's parents after they raised fears he was a neo-Nazi'

Authorities say Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and husband Scott, 48, were shot in their home in Virginia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 27096.html

Buckley Kuhn-Fricker was so disturbed by what she discovered about her teenage daughter’s boyfriend that she spent a tumultuous week pushing for a breakup. By Thursday, she texted a friend saying the “outspoken Neo Nazi” was out of their lives.

But just hours later, the family said that the 17-year-old boyfriend had shot and killed Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband, Scott, 48 in their Reston, Virginia, home. It happened around 5am on Friday, while the couple’s children and relatives were inside. They had gathered to celebrate the Christmas holiday.

...Kuhn-Fricker alerted the principal of the Fairfax County private school that her daughter and the boyfriend attend, attaching numerous images of the account that had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for “white revolution,” making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.

Kuhn-Fricker wrote that her daughter told her over the summer that the boyfriend was very good at history and that her daughter asked, “Did you know that Jews are partly to blame for WWII?”

The alt-right strikes agaim

Yes they did and they will again, What's it like living in your leftie paradise ( because surely you wouldn't live near any right wingers ) wheres there no crimes committed by left wing voters.
As a right wing voter, I condemn this scumbags actions irrespective of what political side they belong to.
You lot only moan when it's a white right winger.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:21 pm

It's not Cornish cunt time again, is it? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby wutang » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:49 pm

McAz wrote:It's not Cornish cunt time again, is it? :gigglesnshit:

Whoever it is they seem to get upset when people bring up the murderous activities of the far-right.
wutang

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:50 pm

wutang wrote:

Whoever it is they seem to get upset when people bring up the murderous activities of the far-right.

Indeed, "Cornish" was a stab in the dark but "cunt" was not.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:09 pm

wutang wrote:

Not really Wutang, I'm just trolling you. I honestly couldn't give a shit who kills who. As long as it's not any of family they can kill whoever/ whatever makes them happy.

As to Aziz... Not worth the reply, seeing his need to be here every day makes me smile. It tells a lot about his life and the value of it x lol

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:As to Aziz... Not worth the reply, seeing his need to be here every day makes me smile. It tells a lot about his life and the value of it x lol

Better here than the lay-by, son. :wink:
McAz

Postby wutang » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:21 pm

McAz wrote:
wutang wrote:

I was hoping the Cornish one would grace us with his presence again. The usual far right numpties on here have gone a bit stale.
wutang

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:28 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:As to Aziz... Not worth the reply, seeing his need to be here every day makes me smile. It tells a lot about his life and the value of it x lol

I bow to your superior knowledge, You've obviously tried both, and know what you're talking about :wink:

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:31 pm

wutang wrote:
McAz wrote:
wutang wrote:

I was hoping the Cornish one would grace us with his presence again. The usual far right numpties on here have gone a bit stale.

Well, the poor wee souls were so looking forward to the Brexit Reich - it's almost painful watching them wiggle and wail - most are barely coherent.
McAz

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:32 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I bow to your superior knowledge, You've obviously tried both, and know what you're talking about :wink:

Thanks for the credit - but unwarranted since I don't share your exotic tastes. :ooer:
McAz

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs