Fury Over Toothpaste Prescriptions

Re: Fury Over Toothpaste Prescriptions

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Major wrote:McAz is a well known tag teamer of troll Snookerballs from the nearly defunct forum of the carpet muncher wench who trolls forums for her kicks.

Please confine your trolling to the Arms, starbold - there's a good pongo. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Major wrote:McAz is a well known tag teamer of troll Snookerballs from the nearly defunct forum of the carpet muncher wench who trolls forums for her kicks.

Ive no idea about other forums. Barely enough tome to post here. So mcaz goes to ither forums to try and bring a few allies with him?

How sad.
Viper

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:24 pm

It's prescribed for people with health conditions that may cause accelerated tooth decay.
Not for people sucking sugar.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Viper wrote:

Ive no idea about other forums. Barely enough tome to post here. So mcaz goes to ither forums to try and bring a few allies with him?

How sad.

Big Fat Frosty

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Anyway, I've been talking about items which are available over the counter, not items which are prescription only.
Raggamuffin

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, I've been talking about items which are available over the counter, not items which are prescription only.

With no sympathy for old folk who need expensive ostomy supplies it seems. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Major » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:49 pm

It seems to me that some of you are helping to destroy OUR NHS which is the envy of the world.

You can all afford your own toothpaste, think about it when you take them out at night.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:51 pm

Major wrote:It seems to me that some of you are helping to destroy OUR NHS which is the envy of the world.

You can all afford your own toothpaste, think about it when you take them out at night.

When the doctor prescribes you something on the NHS, starbold - do you choose to pay for it privately? :dunno:
Last edited by McAz on Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:52 pm

Major wrote:It seems to me that some of you are helping to destroy OUR NHS which is the envy of the world.

I don't think a single poster has said they get this toothpaste on prescription Major let alone all of us.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:00 pm

is that what you do major
take them out and brush them
:dunno:
i thought pensioners just put them in a little glass beside the bed
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:

Mine are delivered by a young lady in a little white van.
All popped and put into little plastic bottles.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:45 pm

McAz wrote:

When the doctor prescribes you something on the NHS, starbold - do you choose to pay for it privately? :dunno:

I buy toothpaste, turdy faggot.

I thought pakiz were the dregs of the earth until you appeared from out of your hole.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:

I buy toothpaste, turdy faggot.

I thought pakiz were the dregs of the earth until you appeared from out of your hole.

But...

...when the doctor prescribes you something on the NHS, starbold - why not choose to pay for it privately? Don't you want to save OUR NHS? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:49 pm

You hate the NHS.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:

Mine are delivered by a young lady in a little white van.
All popped and put into little plastic bottles.

Ya teeth?? :ooer:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs