rare Thatcher TV footage

rare Thatcher TV footage

Postby calitom » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:18 pm

User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 2217
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: rare Thatcher TV footage

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:42 pm

:dunno:
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 2404
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: rare Thatcher TV footage

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:44 pm

I thought it was going to be the porn one. :bored:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 24955
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: rare Thatcher TV footage

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:50 pm

McAz wrote:I thought it was going to be the porn one. :bored:

I was hoping it was going to be her and Major at it ... that's John not ponthook.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 2404
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: rare Thatcher TV footage

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:53 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:I thought it was going to be the porn one. :bored:

I was hoping it was going to ber and Major at it ... that's John not ponthook.

The very thought, Lordy would be devastated. Besides Major was full on with that Jewish woman (name escapes me right now).
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 24955
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: rare Thatcher TV footage

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:58 pm

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:I thought it was going to be the porn one. :bored:

I was hoping it was going to ber and Major at it ... that's John not ponthook.

The very thought, Lordy would be devastated. Besides Major was full on with that Jewish woman (name escapes me right now).

Oh yeah Edwina.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 2404
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm


Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests