NHS IN CRISIS

Re: NHS IN CRISIS

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:45 am

Cannydc wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cannydc wrote:And of course, our indigenous unemployed, who are desperate to find employment, will wash the dishes, clean hotel bathrooms, pick fruit and veg etc etc...

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Please, stop. My ribs are hurting.

Don't lump them all together. I know a lot of people who will do those things.

So what ?

You are going to need 1,000,000 plus, based on his immigration policy.

And presumably those 'lots of people' you know already have jobs ?

You're lumping "indigenous" people together, which is the wrong thing to do, and it doesn't do your cause any good. I do know people who have jobs doing those things, yes.

It isn't the wrong thing to do, in the context of previous posts insinuating that unskilled jobs can be done by the indigenous workforce.

And your friends can't be in 2 places at once, doing 2 jobs.

Of course it's the wrong thing to do. If you're responding to other posts which are generalising, you're now doing the same thing yourself. It's not the fault of the population if you mix with layabouts.

What do you mean - they're in two places doing two jobs? :dunno:
Raggamuffin

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:52 am

Cannydc wrote:Sorry, are you insinuating that hotels and hospitals will close ?

That farmers will let land go fallow ?

That streets won't need cleaning anymore ?

Food producers will shut their doors?

You really do live in a strange world of your own, don't you ?

First of all, we're talking about a hypothetical situation of how the NHS would be better off if 85-90% of immigrants weren't here, and we just retained the skilled immigrant doctors. Obviously it's never going to happen, and the NHS will remain up shit street under the burden of having too many people to treat - notably, a huge immigrant patient base.

Secondly, fruit has always been picked, dishes have always been washed, toilets have always been cleaned - who do you presume did these jobs prior to mass immigration? These are not unique 'skill sets' :gigglesnshit: introduced into the country by migrants
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:01 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

First of all, we're talking about a hypothetical situation of how the NHS would be better off if 85-90% of immigrants weren't here, and we just retained the skilled immigrant doctors. Obviously it's never going to happen, and the NHS will remain up shit street under the burden of having too many people to treat - notably, a huge immigrant patient base.

Secondly, fruit has always been picked, dishes have always been washed, toilets have always been cleaned - who do you presume did these jobs prior to mass immigration? These are not unique 'skill sets' :gigglesnshit: introduced into the country by migrants

The answer is - WE DID.

As a kid, I picked all kinds of fruit and veg in evenings and holidays. Carted straw. Mucked out pigs and chickens.

I don't know a single kid who does jobs like that now.

Toilets, hospitals, hotels were cleaned and serviced by people of a different generation, brought up on hard work.

We are simply not prepared to do it now, except in vanishingly small numbers. Someone must - so will it be the hearty fellows outside the Peterborough Job Centre ?
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Cannydc wrote:The answer is - WE DID.

As a kid, I picked all kinds of fruit and veg in evenings and holidays. Carted straw. Mucked out pigs and chickens.

Toilets, hospitals, hotels were cleaned and serviced by people of a different generation, brought up on hard work.

We are simply not prepared to do it now, except in vanishingly small numbers. Someone must - so will it be the hearty fellows outside the Peterborough Job Centre ?

By 'WE DID', I assume you mean indigenous Brits? Only it's hard to tell with you.

So in this hypothetical situation whereby most immigrants wouldn't be here, ie no gangs of Eastern European fruit pickers etc, you don't think indigenous Brits would take to those jobs again?

You have a very low opinion of your fellow Brits canny. We already knew that though didn't we? Remind us, when are you fucking off to Thailand again?
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:The answer is - WE DID.

By 'WE DID', I assume you mean indigenous Brits? Only it's hard to tell with you.

So in this hypothetical situation whereby most immigrants wouldn't be here, ie no gangs of Eastern European fruit pickers etc, you don't think indigenous Brits would take to those jobs again?

You have a very low opinion of your fellow Brits canny. We already knew that though didn't we? Remind us, when are you fucking off to Thailand again?

Yes

No

Only those who believe they are too good for hard graft. When I am ready.

And do you really believe the hearty fellows outside the Peterborough Job Centre will be up for cleaning hospital toilets ?
Last edited by Cannydc on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cannydc

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

The answer is - WE DID.

There isn't so much of that kind of work around these days, and besides, what if you live in a city? Plenty of teenagers do Saturday jobs.
Raggamuffin

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

The answer is - WE DID.

There isn't so much of that kind of work around these days, and besides, what if you live in a city? Plenty of teenagers do Saturday jobs.

You really are guessing for the sake of an argument, aren't you ?

There are a million jobs in hotels, restaurants, hospitals, shops, on farms, in factories etc etc. Low grade, unskilled and filled by migrant workers.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Immigrant population in N. Wales is very small consisting mainly of Poles and Filipinos.
NHS Wales is in crisis.
Plenty of Welsh and English cleaning toilets and shoving trolleys.
Most workers in supermarket jobs and saw mills farms etc are done by Brits.
Teenagers filling skate parks and weekend/evening jobs
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

The answer is - WE DID.

You really are guessing for the sake of an argument, aren't you ?

There are a million jobs in hotels, restaurants, hospitals, shops, on farms, in factories etc etc. Low grade, unskilled and filled by migrant workers.

You're the one who's guessing. You're lumping all Brits together and assuming that they're lazy. Perhaps migrant workers are actually given the jobs over Brits?
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:05 pm

If this island was not overloaded with NOT needed forunuz our hospitals would NOT look like this,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pital.html
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Onion fields around here are harvested using largely forun labour.

I remember these same fields when all WHITES were used and the same with the fruit picking a bit farther down the road.
Major
Twat.

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:34 pm

To get appointment at my doctors can take four to five weeks , even my doctors told me that immigration is one of the main factors for long waiting times , after my last episode with the NHS I gone private and paid for my daughter and grandsons to ,
Markey mark

Postby Major » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Markey mark wrote:To get appointment at my doctors can take four to five weeks , even my doctors told me that immigration is one of the main factors for long waiting times , after my last episode with the NHS I gone private and paid for my daughter and grandsons to ,

My old GP, retired very ill now, hinted to me the immigrations was not working as far as our NHS was concerned, he would not take patients who could not speak English or had their own interpreter, the surgery was OVERRUN with forunuz.

My new GP does not have as many forunuz but recognises the influx is a major cause of NHS going down the nick and will also not see anyone who cannot speak English unless it is DEFFO an emergency
Major
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Aren't the recent large 'immigrant base' largely younger working people? Barring accident, their use of Hospitals is going to be far, far less than indigenous old people. It is the elderly causing problems in the NHS, mainly because of this governments cutting social care so once well enough to leave hospital, they have nowhere to go for recuperation. This means a lack of beds for new admittance. Add that to the number of beds closed down by this government/the Tories, and their obsession with closing smaller hospitals in favour of larger ones and the ingredients are all there for chaos. Almost as if that were the plan all along before declaring shiny new private hospitals as the answer...
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Fletch wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Aren't the recent large 'immigrant base' largely younger working people? Barring accident, their use of Hospitals is going to be far, far less than indigenous old people. It is the elderly causing problems in the NHS, mainly because of this governments cutting social care so once well enough to leave hospital, they have nowhere to go for recuperation. This means a lack of beds for new admittance. Add that to the number of beds closed down by this government/the Tories, and their obsession with closing smaller hospitals in favour of larger ones and the ingredients are all there for chaos. Almost as if that were the plan all along before declaring shiny new private hospitals as the answer...

Exactly the same point I made, Fletch.

Anti-immigrant posters are VERY reticent to distinguish between the (their words) 'millions of EU migrants taking our jobs' who are almost all young, fit and almost never use the NHS, and 'other immigrants'. They seem happy to lump them together, unable to understand that the million or so young migrants no longer welcome here all work, and we simply CANNOT fill their vacancies if they go.

Having seen my mum's life gradually fade away in an NHS hospital fairly recently, every ward was full of white, UK indigenous, ELDERLY people. We have plenty of immigrant labour in the area - not a soul among them to be seen - except among the hard working staff. One staff nurse was Hungarian, one who was with her when she died was from S. Ireland. And EVERY DOCTOR in the practice in Kings Lynn where I had my eye op is foreign. Try replacing them in a year or so with British born doctors.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs