NHS IN CRISIS

Re: NHS IN CRISIS

Postby Major » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:28 pm

McAz wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Holly wrote:
Major wrote:I really understand wogs/forunuz robbing us and depriving our own white sick and disabled..

One more disgusting post like this and you will get a perma ban. Enough is enough!!!

Awww, don't ban him.

Racist old people are hilarious.

Only when they have no influence - Brexit suggests otherwise.

Which bit do you consider "disgusting" and why???? I cannot work out who used the word "disgusting".

ANYONE who scams OUR system is worse than disgusting, I wonder how many on here are claiming under false pretences depriving our own sick and elderly, SHAME on the scammers everywhere.

OWN UP Rolly. .
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Holly wrote:
Major wrote:I really understand wogs/forunuz robbing us and depriving our own white sick and disabled..

One more disgusting post like this and you will get a perma ban. Enough is enough!!!

Awww, don't ban him.

Racist old people are hilarious.

Only when they have no influence - Brexit suggests otherwise.

Which bit do you consider "disgusting" and why???? I cannot work out who used the word "disgusting".

ANYONE who scams OUR system is worse than disgusting, I wonder how many on here are claiming under false pretences depriving our own sick and elderly, SHAME on the scammers everywhere.

OWN UP Rolly. .

All racists, homophobes and misogynists are disgusting starbold - no matter how old you are.
McAz

Postby Major » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:45 pm

I'm proud of what I am which is English and white, you must be of the dark skinned variety from overseas to show such disdain for our sick and elderly like Rolly.

McArse, well used no doubt.
Turd burglars who spread germs and worship Gadaffy Duck are far worse than disgusting, they insult all decent humans everywhere.

Go and troll elsewhere.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Major wrote:Go and troll elsewhere.

You asked me a question, I answered it starbold. :scratch:

Oh - and my avy isn't Gadaffi, it's Stanley Baxter. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Major » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:53 pm

IF I asked YOU a question you did NOT answer it, YOU just made your usual comments about me.
So, that makes you a liar and a convicted TROLL and turdy.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Major wrote:I'm proud of what I am which is English and white, you must be of the dark skinned variety from overseas to show such disdain for our sick and elderly like Rolly.

Turd burglars who spread germs and worship Gadaffy Duck are far worse than disgusting, they insult all decent humans everywhere.

Go and troll elsewhere.

You're proud of something that you had no control over as if it was an achievement for some kind of effort on your part :hand:
Being allowed to constantly post racist and homophobic shite brings shame on this forum.
Now it's okay to refer to black people as wogs on this forum.
I wonder what black members guests think.
This place is looking shabbier by the day allowing your posts to stand.
You need stripping naked and "I HATE WOGS" painting on you with a load of white supremacy leaflets in your hands and dumping in the middle of Moss Side or similar.
Wonder how brave you'd be feeling then.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Major wrote:I'm proud of what I am which is English and white, you must be of the dark skinned variety from overseas to show such disdain for our sick and elderly like Rolly.

Go and troll elsewhere.

A fair few of the 'dark skinned variety from overseas' are actually caring for our sick and elderly, in hospitals, care homes etc etc.

Your vile generalisation of such people does you no credit, as do your homophobic rants.

My guess is that you aren't long for this forum.

And you won't be missed.
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Major wrote:IF I asked YOU a question you did NOT answer it, YOU just made your usual comments about me.
So, that makes you a liar and a convicted TROLL and turdy.

My answer is as plain as day starbold... :scratch:

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:Which bit do you consider "disgusting" and why???? I cannot work out who used the word "disgusting".

OWN UP Rolly. .

All racists, homophobes and misogynists are disgusting starbold - no matter how old you are.

...now stop your disruption of the News section.
McAz

Postby Major » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Go and troll elsewhere.

A fair few of the 'dark skinned variety from overseas' are actually caring for our sick and elderly, in hospitals, care homes etc etc.

Your vile generalisation of such people does you no credit, as do your homophobic rants.

My guess is that you aren't long for this forum.

And you won't be missed.

Your guess may be right, but I am honest.

They are not rants, they are my beliefs.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Do you believe in the Christian god starbold?
McAz

Postby Viper » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:12 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Go and troll elsewhere.

You're proud of something that you had no control over as if it was an achievement for some kind of effort on your part :hand:
Being allowed to constantly post racist and homophobic shite brings shame on this forum.
You need stripping naked and "I HATE WOGS" painting on you with a load of white supremacy leaflets in your hands and dumping in the middle of Moss Side or similar.

You are an anti semite. When an anti semite gets on his high horse calling others racists no one listens. Same for mcspaz.
Viper

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Viper wrote:When an anti semite gets on his high horse calling others racists no one listens. Same for mcspaz.

Which is exactly why you are sidelined...

...renounced your support for the anti-semite Le Pen yet?
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Viper wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Go and troll elsewhere.

You are an anti semite. When an anti semite gets on his high horse calling others racists no one listens. Same for mcspaz.

Your OCD is getting seriously boring.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:24 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:

Nothing to do with the Tory Government reducing the NHS Budget by £ 6 Billion since they have been in Power then, its all down to a few immigrants coming to this Country !!.

The NHS budget has INCREASED every year

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/projects/n ... nhs-budget

More Tory twisting.

Health spending grew at an average annual rate of about 4.1% from 1955/56 up to 2015/16, accounting for inflation. The average growth has only been 1.3% a year since 2009/10.

Sadly this is nowhere near enough of an increase to match higher usage with an ageing population as well as the well understood 'health inflation' premium, and less than one third of historical increases over the last 60 years.

The pot of money to be allocated from 2015 has also been redefined.

The government’s claim that it’s putting an extra £10 billion into the NHS by 2020/21 is just about the NHS England budget, rather than total health spending in England which includes things like public health, education and training. Funding outside the budget of NHS England is set to fall by over £4 billion from 2015/16 to 2020/21.

The King’s Fund, Nuffield Trust and Health Foundation have said that NHS spending per person is set to fall by 0.3% in 2018/19 compared to the year before.

As it says in the link, "Isn't it lovely to be able to read the whole truth, occasionaly ?"

https://fullfact.org/health/spending-english-nhs/

I was pointing out that snookerballs claim (above) that this government had cut the NHS budget by £6 billion is a lie.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

And we were told that if we leave the EU the NHS will get £ 350 m every week, Enough to build a hospital weekly

The NHS had to suffer a £ 6 billion deficit to bail out the Bankers .
Snookerballs

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:15 pm

Hunt wrecks reshuffle: Health Secretary REFUSES to move departments, scuppering Theresa May's plan to ditch male and pale ministers for more women in the Cabinet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -deal.html

So running the health service is not his primary aim then, because he's cocked that up many times already. His insistence on staying might well be at the behest of others (donors/think tanks?) for an altogether more nefarious reason.

Remember the book...

:shake head:

Greening gone as well, declined move to another post and resigned instead. Back to adversarial education policies then, forced through by an ideologue.

Ms Greening said running the Department for Education was her 'dream job' when she was appointed and was tonight in Downing Street for more than two hours as she fought to save it.

They don't favour independent thought or co-operation in the Tory party do they.
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs