Student Debt Slavery:

Re: Student Debt Slavery:

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:Why do you keep trolling starbold - nothing to say about student debt? :dunno:

If you view the thread McTurd you will see I have made comments about the student debt.

Making previous on-topic contributions does not excuse incessant trolling starbold - don't do it.
McAz

Postby Viper » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:42 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
McAz wrote:Why do you keep trolling starbold - nothing to say about student debt? :dunno:

If you view the thread McTurd you will see I have made comments about the student debt.

Making previous on-topic contributions does not excuse incessant trolling starbold - don't do it.

Please alert instead of derailing mcspaz.
Viper

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:PS And the £100m was a Tory lie. Corbyn NEVER promised to write off current debts. Best stop using that made up figure, for the sake of accuracy..

That £100 billion was Labour's figure - not Tories:

"When asked on Sunday’s BBC’s Andrew Marr Show how much wiping out current student debt would cost, Angela Rayner said “it’s £100 billion which they estimate currently, which will increase”.

The figure was to wipe out ALL student debt - a policy never quoted or approved by Corbyn. Marr asked how much a non-existent policy would cost, and was answered. That figure was then grabbed by Tory HQ and quoted widely as fact. It was never fact, they knew it, but as usual it made no difference to them. Tell a lie often enough and some will believe it (Joseph Goebbels).

You're dealing with an ex DS tribal Tory type here canny. There was a thread on DS that ran to many, many pages over this claim of 'wiping out student debt'. It turned the Tory cheer leaders in to a laughing stock on there but still they insist it was JC policy. There was even the actual quote to the magazine produced every few pages showing he didn't say that but still they tried to claim he did. :pmsl:

Actually I was quoting the shadow education minister - Angela Rayner
Obviously, she was lying.
Last edited by MungoBrush on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:

Please alert...? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Viper » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:

Please alert...? :scratch:

Yes. Instead of trolling and thinking you are a mod, spend time trying not to be an anti semite, mcspaz.
Viper

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:06 pm

Renounced your support for the Jew-hater Le Pen yet, Viper?

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm fucking loving it...Farage..Brexit...Trump...Le Pen...etc.

Its a wonderful time. :cuppaT:
McAz

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs