Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:14 pm

McAz wrote:
McAz wrote:
Alt-right puppets like Viper long ago hijacked the misery of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to mask their anti-Semitism and promote their racism. They giggle and fart like naughty schoolboys when they slip up as in their support for the fascist Le Pen - again, all part of the MO.

Note the switch to (faux) concern for the poor British blue-collar worker now that his "anti-Semite filth" tirade has failed to fly.
:shake head:


Gosh.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:One of The biggest problem's of immigration (normally) is that the country of the immigrant is stripped of it's most valuable assets. A third world country that is already struggling loses any citizens that could actually help the country grow. They flee to the west with the dreams of big houses and flash cars and a nice lifestyle. That is why America although apparently hated around the world is the go to place for immigrants both legal and illegal.
European countries are the next best thing with certain countries at the top of the wish list for immigrants to reach. The UK, Ireland, France,Germany, Sweden and so on. All liked because the immigrants learn that these countries have free money, free houses, free health.
If you take the NHS as an example. You will see it full of Immigrants working there from Asian Doctors, Filipino nurses down to Polish porters and security guards. Forget the old lefty strawman of immigrants do the menial jobs like pick fruit, veg clean our pools and valet out cars. That we refuse to do they also take the high end jobs as well.
The video canny posted of the English lout refusing to work all so showed the Mayor of Gdansk trying to work out how he could get the polish immigrants to return to Poland and help with the Polish economy.
Kind of proves the point that the fruit pickers coming here aren't exactly needed here as much as they are needed back in their home countries.
But then under paid winkle pickers drowning so canny and his caring lefty mate can get cheaper food is what it's all about. That the under paid slave labour made to work in unsafe and often illegal conditions with out Health and Safety that canny wants more of.
That there is true capitalism at work.


Canny despises the blue collar brit. Hecreminds me of the woman a question time a year or so ago after the brexit vote...

'But who is going to serve us our prêt?' :yikes:


I really wish I could say it would be you, but I fear you lack the necessary qualifications.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 10649
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:24 pm

Cannydc wrote:
I really wish I could say it would be you, but I fear you lack the necessary qualifications.

Nonsense... :gigglesnshit:

Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:You obviously have had no experience of higher education...


Other than BSc (hons).
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 26924
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Cannydc wrote:Perhaps if you watched the other parts of that series you would see the farmers stating that they advertised those £20k a year jobs every year in the job centres. Number of replies from those "desperate, unemployed young locals" ?

One.

And he stayed for one day, then disappeared.

Stop kidding yourself - I worked for a production company and exactly the same happened. They weren't interested in hard work - turned up for the compulsory interview and the odd one or two worked for an hour or two then they were gone. We eventually hired 6 people......from Namibia. Hard working, lovely people.

Then I did 6 months at a company fixing mobile phones.

They were so desperate for staff that they offered employees a cash bonus if we could get anyone in, just for an interview.

Eventually they got in a whole night shift full of people, around 40.......from Poland.

Sensible companies needs productive workers.





It seems that every place you go to work canny, they end up having to employ extra staff to thrive. Maybe it's you that's the problem.
And you know what else canny. You normally defend this lazy cunts when a thread is created about the workshy. You blame corporate business for not paying tax as being the bigger scandal. You can't have it both ways.
I'd make them work in a job that they are qualified to do. If it's cleaning toilets then that's what they do. No work no money simple as that. They want to steal because their benefits are cut off. send them to prison, and if they don't work in prison they don't get fed. Neither will the cell mates. I think they will soon learn the work ethic.

Why didn't you address the bit about slave labour and stripping a country of it's own workers?
Or about immigrants Having to work in dangerous conditions. That a British worker would not put up with?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Perhaps if you watched the other parts of that series you would see the farmers stating that they advertised those £20k a year jobs every year in the job centres. Number of replies from those "desperate, unemployed young locals" ?

One.

And he stayed for one day, then disappeared.

Stop kidding yourself - I worked for a production company and exactly the same happened. They weren't interested in hard work - turned up for the compulsory interview and the odd one or two worked for an hour or two then they were gone. We eventually hired 6 people......from Namibia. Hard working, lovely people.

Then I did 6 months at a company fixing mobile phones.

They were so desperate for staff that they offered employees a cash bonus if we could get anyone in, just for an interview.

Eventually they got in a whole night shift full of people, around 40.......from Poland.

Sensible companies needs productive workers.





It seems that every place you go to work canny, they end up having to employ extra staff to thrive. Maybe it's you that's the problem.
And you know what else canny. You normally defend this lazy cunts when a thread is created about the workshy. You blame corporate business for not paying tax as being the bigger scandal. You can't have it both ways.
I'd make them work in a job that they are qualified to do. If it's cleaning toilets then that's what they do. No work no money simple as that. They want to steal because their benefits are cut off. send them to prison, and if they don't work in prison they don't get fed. Neither will the cell mates. I think they will soon learn the work ethic.

Why didn't you address the bit about slave labour and stripping a country of it's own workers?
Or about immigrants Having to work in dangerous conditions. That a British worker would not put up with?


I have already addressed the 'slave labour' stuff. I restate for your benefit that I would far prefer to see strong union presence in workplaces, stiff penalties on companies not paying at least minimum wage or unjustifiable working conditions.

The reason both firms needed extra workers was because they were both successful, and expanding. Thanks for thinking that may be down to me - perhaps in a small way but good sales = good jobs.

As for the 'no work, no pay' theory - It was tried in several guises under that other Tory harridan Thatcher. YOP. YTS. Extra Tenner. It didn't work then, and if you think it would fly with a wet weekend like Maybot in charge you are seriously deluded.

ps I love the "Starve them to death if they don't work" line. Are you by any chance a 90 year old Japanese pow camp guard ?
Last edited by Cannydc on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 10649
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Cannydc wrote:They clean your pools.

Serve in your restaurants.

Wash dishes.

In fact, do all the shite, underpaid jobs your shite people aren't prepared to do in your shite country.


We are in 2018...Shouldn't we rise above the downright insulting posts against Immigrants to developed countries?

i'd think Immigrants offer a lot more to the host developed country other than cleaning pools and serving in restaurants and washing dishes.
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Cannydc wrote:They clean your pools.

Serve in your restaurants.

Wash dishes.

In fact, do all the shite, underpaid jobs your shite people aren't prepared to do in your shite country.


We are in 2018...Shouldn't we rise above the downright insulting posts against Immigrants to developed countries?

i'd think Immigrants offer a lot more to the host developed country other than cleaning pools and serving in restaurants and washing dishes.


100% true.

Sadly, it's the hard working, lower qualified ones that the rabid right on these pages vilify.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 10649
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Sadly, it's the hard working, lower qualified ones that the rabid right on these pages vilify.


I really don't understand why some if not many have a glorified opinion of themselves based on where they were born.They obviously didn't exercise any control over which region to be born in. Played absolutely no part in the history of the land...

They say the true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him no good...
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Major » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Who are the "right" on here?????????????????????????????
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Major wrote:Who are the "right" on here?????????????????????????????


Well there's you for a starter...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 80515
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:Who are the "right" on here?????????????????????????????


Well there's you for a starter...


Even the right would disown him...
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Why is it Pathetic and Juvenile ?

Our Aging Population is getting larger every year, we are finding it a strain on the NHS because the elderly chose not to be active , out in the Fresh Air Picking Crops keeping the migrants at bay, could only benefit the Country .


There are 1,140,000 elderly, past retirement age people working. Some by choice, some not.

They cannot be asked to retire, and are blocking advancement ladders in companies as well as stopping recruitment to the first step of that ladder.

The number has trebled since 1984.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07 ... h-1-in-10/


I do not dispute that those that reach Retirement age and carry on working in the same firm blocks advancement and recruitment,
We are talking about the jobs that are carried out by migrants, crop picking etc, and the reason why our own young do not wish to be involved in that occupation and that they should be forced into doing a job they have no inclination to carry out .

I suggested looking at the other side of the spectrum and forcing those that have retired and living off benefits, ( there are many retirement benefits that the elderly can claim )

As your figures point out, 9 out of 10 retired and "fit" people do not work, they need to keep active and will be less of a burden on the NHS, they are the ones complaining about migrants coming into this Country yet are quite happy clearing off to Majorca for a couple of months in wintertime paid for by their Heating Allowance and Christmas Bonus, Free TV, bus Passes. etc
Its time the Older generation stopped moaning about the state of this Country, they see life through their benefit paid " Rose Tinted Glasses" Life was hell in the late 1940`s/50`s/60`s, life has improved drastically since then,
yes it can be a lot better , but no one in their right mind would want to go back to that era.
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Major wrote:Who are the "right" on here?????????????????????????????

You are the "wrong", starbold. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 26924
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:Who are the "right" on here?????????????????????????????


Well there's you for a starter...


Even the right would disown him...




Doubt it at all ,
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:Who are the "right" on here?????????????????????????????


Well there's you for a starter...


Even the right would disown him...


Doubt it at all ,


Why, is starbold a big cheese in your circles Markey? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 26924
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests