Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:I Shown them my post , didn’t bat a eye lid , I talk to them no differently in real life , and they talk to me in their slang , what would insult most of you,but it’s just slang words , they call a black a nigger especially a African , they call a pakiestan a paki and so on ,

I’m not going to stop using these terms if my black and Asian friends use them on a daily basis, they are not complaining , so why are you lot

Again you avoid the point.

You claim your black friends love and agree with starbold. Do they love and agree with being called wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts, all terms your mate starbold who "tells it as it is" calls them?

More controversially perhaps, do they love and agree with starbold referring to their children as wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc?

The questions are simple enough - yes or no will suffice.

Again yes they read few of majors post again they didn’t bat a eye lid , no they weren’t bothered, as major not pointing out one particularly individual, that the difference around here , again all of us would respect one family especially children around , words you used my black mates us them constantly especially if they are with a large black crowd , if you fit into them being white doesn’t make a ounch of difference, they don’t get offended , nor do I when one saying whitely , or milky or bleached etc

Oh I see, wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc don't mind being called wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc collectively - it's only when they are called wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc as individuals that they take offence. Makes no sense to me but then i'm not a wog, nignog, coon, paki, liquorice all sort etc. :dunno:

BTW, do think Vicky was wrong then for banning starbold for using the term wogs in the collective sense?

I Went to my local across the road to watch the second half of the arsenal game this afternoon , most of been about 60 locals in the pub watching the game, I would say there was about 20 of them were black and rest white and few Asians , myself not really into football but saw a few old faces that I haven’t spoken to for a Long while, all I could hear from everyone including the blacks in the pub was , you fucking nigger idiot run after the ball , fucking milky cunt missing that goal and so on , black and white mix together buying each other drinks and just all had banter , next week they all meet up for the next game

Regarding major, is everyone got there own limits that deem unacceptable, only the other day I open a door for a lady , she said thanks , I said ok love , next minute she was nearly ripping my eyes out Because I said love to her , with me I’m thick skin and been call sorts , I just brush it off and laugh at them ,

I seen a lot worst things on here than a poster saying wog , I just said it and you said wog we haven’t been been banned yet ,
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:I Shown them my post , didn’t bat a eye lid , I talk to them no differently in real life , and they talk to me in their slang , what would insult most of you,but it’s just slang words , they call a black a nigger especially a African , they call a pakiestan a paki and so on ,

I’m not going to stop using these terms if my black and Asian friends use them on a daily basis, they are not complaining , so why are you lot

You claim your black friends love and agree with starbold. Do they love and agree with being called wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts, all terms your mate starbold who "tells it as it is" calls them?

More controversially perhaps, do they love and agree with starbold referring to their children as wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc?

Again yes they read few of majors post again they didn’t bat a eye lid , no they weren’t bothered, as major not pointing out one particularly individual, that the difference around here , again all of us would respect one family especially children around , words you used my black mates us them constantly especially if they are with a large black crowd , if you fit into them being white doesn’t make a ounch of difference, they don’t get offended , nor do I when one saying whitely , or milky or bleached etc

Oh I see, wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc don't mind being called wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc collectively - it's only when they are called wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc as individuals that they take offence. Makes no sense to me but then i'm not a wog, nignog, coon, paki, liquorice all sort etc. :dunno:

BTW, do think Vicky was wrong then for banning starbold for using the term wogs in the collective sense?

I Went to my local across the road to watch the second half of the arsenal game this afternoon , most of been about 60 locals in the pub watching the game, I would say there was about 20 of them were black and rest white and few Asians , myself not really into football but saw a few old faces that I haven’t spoken to for a Long while, all I could hear from everyone including the blacks in the pub was , you fucking nigger idiot run after the ball , fucking milky cunt missing that goal and so on , black and white mix together buying each other drinks and just all had banter , next week they all meet up for the next game

Regarding major, is everyone got there own limits that deem unacceptable, only the other day I open a door for a lady , she said thanks , I said ok love , next minute she was nearly ripping my eyes out Because I said love to her , with me I’m thick skin and been call sorts , I just brush it off and laugh at them ,

I seen a lot worst things on here than a poster saying wog , I just said it and you said wog we haven’t been been banned yet ,
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:

Except that use of the term love is not construed or defined in law as hate speech. Do you believe that starbold and other racists use the terms wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc in an affectionate way as you did love to the lady?

And by the way, I did not use the term wogs, instead I cited use of that term which is why I wrote it like this.
Last edited by McAz on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Viper wrote:Totally agree.

Yesterday mcaz was telling the forum (in one of the back water threads hoping no one saw) how he likes the yellowish immigrants as they make yummy food.

Canny the blue collar brit despiser is worried about 'who is going to serve him his pret :yikes: ' i think he finds the thought of being served his frapperlapperatte by a blue collar brit fills him with disgust.a

Rocky seems upset with canny, and I can see why tbh. It's always the same on here, that when reducing immigration is mentioned, the liberal/lefty posters, to a man, come up with 'but who will do all the shit jobs that no one else wants to do?'

They associate immigrants with shit jobs. The attitude has an air of 19th century deep south America about it, masters and immigrant African slaves, cotton picking and what have you, the shit jobs of that time.

"But if we stop importing slaves, who will pick the cotton"

Personally, I tend to think of the immigrants who are useful to the UK, in terms of doctors, surgeons, company executives etc, Apparently I'm part of the 'racist Right' though. :dunno:

They let slip yesterday what the case is. Mcaz and canny are the self-labelled 'intelligentsia' :gigglesnshit:

Honestly mcaz thinks he is part of the intellectual elite! :yikes:
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Viper wrote:They let slip yesterday what the case is. Mcaz and canny are the self-labelled 'intelligentsia' :gigglesnshit:

And that adds to the discussion what exactly?

But at least you spelled 'intelligentsia' correctly this time. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Viper wrote:
They let slip yesterday what the case is. Mcaz and canny are the self-labelled 'intelligentsia' :gigglesnshit:

I've seen things slither out of swamps that would be intellectually elite compared to you and the chuckle brothers Vipes...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:

I've seen things slither out of swamps that would be intellectually elite compared to you and the chuckle brothers Vipes...

And nor did I use the term - the boy simply makes shit up then runs with it. :dunno:

But as I did say:

McAz wrote:...they giggle and fart like naughty schoolboys when they slip up ...all part of the MO.
McAz

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:19 pm

McAz wrote:["]
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:

Except that use of the term love is not construed or defined in law as hate speech. Do you believe that starbold and other racists use the terms wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc in an affectionate way as you did love to the lady?

And by the way, I did not use the term wogs, instead I cited use of that term which is why I wrote it like this.[/quote]

People around here just like you as you are, they don’t like people with hiding agenda,if major was in my local this afternoon black or whites in there would not give two monkeys what major says , they properly add few more insults , we all call it banter ,
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Markey mark wrote:People around here just like you as you are, they don’t like people with hiding agenda,if major was in my local this afternoon black or whites in there would not give two monkeys what major says , they properly add few more insults , we all call it banter ,

That's not what I asked.

You likened your use of the term love to starbolds use of wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc

McAz

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:26 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:People around here just like you as you are, they don’t like people with hiding agenda,if major was in my local this afternoon black or whites in there would not give two monkeys what major says , they properly add few more insults , we all call it banter ,

That's not what I asked.

You likened your use of the term love to starbolds use of wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc

But with many black not all but a lot I know , coons nigger ect isn’t a hate word , it’s banter it doesn’t bother them
Last edited by Markey mark on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:

That's not what I asked.

But with many black not all but a lot I know , coons nigger ect isn’t a hate word , it’s banter

Fss, this is like pullng teeth:

You likened your use of the term love to starbold's use of wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc

Do you believe that starbold and other racists use the terms wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc in an affectionate way as you did love to the lady?
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Viper wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Yesterday mcaz was telling the forum (in one of the back water threads hoping no one saw) how he likes the yellowish immigrants as they make yummy food.

Canny the blue collar brit despiser is worried about 'who is going to serve him his pret :yikes: ' i think he finds the thought of being served his frapperlapperatte by a blue collar brit fills him with disgust.a

Rocky seems upset with canny, and I can see why tbh. It's always the same on here, that when reducing immigration is mentioned, the liberal/lefty posters, to a man, come up with 'but who will do all the shit jobs that no one else wants to do?'

They associate immigrants with shit jobs. The attitude has an air of 19th century deep south America about it, masters and immigrant African slaves, cotton picking and what have you, the shit jobs of that time.

Personally, I tend to think of the immigrants who are useful to the UK, in terms of doctors, surgeons, company executives etc, Apparently I'm part of the 'racist Right' though. :dunno:

Whoops i realise i should have checked if readers were sitting down before posting up mcaz's claim he is weapons grade intelligentsia fodder. Readers have likely injured themselves uncontrollably rofling atm. Please accept my apologies for such a grave ommission.
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:39 pm

At least the art of misrepresentation lives on in our righty friend's posts.

For example, one brain dead contributor insists I am worried about who will serve my 'pret' (whatever that is).......obviously forgetting that HE posted that particular question, not me.

Similarly I am now a plantation owner desperate for slave labour at any price. Errrr - apart from where I posted that I want a "strong union presence in EVERY workplace, ensuring that the worst pay is at least minimum wage, but also always negotiating for better terms, conditions and fighting for a living wage as the least acceptable.

So, it seems that if you don't like what people post, just ignore and continue rant as normal, eh ?

As if calling people the names mentioned earlier is in any way acceptable. Is it with you, TJ ? Or you, Red ? Or even you, Viper ?

Unbelievable.
Cannydc

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:40 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:

That's not what I asked.

But with many black not all but a lot I know , coons nigger ect isn’t a hate word , it’s banter

Fss, this is like pullng teeth:

You likened your use of the term love to starbold's use of wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc

Do you believe that starbold and other racists use the terms wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc in an affectionate way as you did love to the lady?
[/quote]

No just see it as banter , mainly to whind you lot up ,
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Viper wrote:
Viper wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Whoops i realise i should have checked if readers were sitting down before posting up mcaz's claim he is weapons grade intelligentsia fodder. Readers have likely injured themselves uncontrollably rofling atm. Please accept my apologies for such a grave ommission.

Except - as stated above - I didn't use the term intelligentsia. Who are you talking about? :off head:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs