Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:01 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:Who are the "right" on here?????????????????????????????

Well there's you for a starter...

Even the right would disown him...

Doubt it at all ,

Why, is starbold a big cheese in your circles Markey? :dunno:

Always like major , major tells everyone as it is , nothing wrong with that , if everyone has a hissy fit because you don’t agree with a person , god help us
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Even the right would disown him...

Doubt it at all ,

Always like major , major tells everyone as it is , nothing wrong with that , if everyone has a hissy fit because you don’t agree with a person , god help us

Didn't ask if you liked him - you claimed the right would not disown him, so I'm asking you if he's a big cheese with you and your far-right friends.
McAz

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Even the right would disown him...

Doubt it at all ,

Didn't ask if you liked him - you claimed the right would not disown him, so I'm asking you if he's a big cheese with you and your far-right friends.[/quote

Shown this forum to few black Jamaica friends recently that never been on a forum in their lives , they love major and they agree with in many ways , it’s only people that spend their entire life on forums that gets a hissy fit,
Markey mark

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Markey mark wrote:

"major tells everyone as it is"

No he dosent he tells a Racist one sided view !!
Snookerballs

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:Didn't ask if you liked him - you claimed the right would not disown him, so I'm asking you if he's a big cheese with you and your far-right friends.[/quote

Shown this forum to few black Jamaica friends recently that never been on a forum in their lives, they love major and they agree with in many ways , it’s only people that spend their entire life on forums that gets a hissy fit,

They hate themselves? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:33 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:Didn't ask if you liked him - you claimed the right would not disown him, so I'm asking you if he's a big cheese with you and your far-right friends.[/quote

Shown this forum to few black Jamaica friends recently that never been on a forum in their lives, they love major and they agree with in many ways , it’s only people that spend their entire life on forums that gets a hissy fit,

They're probably pishing themselves laughing at the thick racist cunt.
And at Starbold. :pointlaugh:

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:34 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

I have a wide circle of friends from all walks os life, one black friend will never go with a white chick , think it’s disgusting,
Meet many black girls that won’t have a relationship with another black man , because he had sex with a white chick , getto term black dick in white chick , is a no no

I have friends in far right groups , lot of them have black or Asian girlfriends ,
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

I have a wide circle of friends from all walks os life, one black friend will never go with a white chick , think it’s disgusting,
Meet many black girls that won’t have a relationship with another black man , because he had sex with a white chick , getto term black dick in white chick , is a no no

I have friends in far right groups , lot of them have black or Asian girlfriends ,

So what? You said they love and agree with starbold. Do they love being called wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts, all terms your mate who "tells it as it is" calls them? Do they just sit by and allow their children to be called such things?
McAz

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:12 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

So what? You said they love and agree with starbold. Do they love being called wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts, all terms your mate who "tells it as it is" calls them? Do they just sit by and allow their children to be called such things?

It depends on the individual, but I been called whitely many times , and I return the favour by calling them to shut up nigger etc. No body don’t bat a eyelip , with children about we would never banter in front of them ,

But lot of them are second generation black and are pissed of the influx of immigration in this country , and it effect them to , lot of black friends I have don’t like Eastern Europeans , not because they are white , but it’s means less school places , longer waiting times at hospitals etc if more people comes into this country

It’s like Jamaicans most hate black africans

Paki
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:18 pm

This is excruciating to watch :shake head:

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Rockstar wrote:We are in 2018...Shouldn't we rise above the downright insulting posts against Immigrants to developed countries?

i'd think Immigrants offer a lot more to the host developed country other than cleaning pools and serving in restaurants and washing dishes.

Of course, there are many highly skilled immigrant workers in the UK, and we should encourage the cream of the crop to come here. The thing is, these skilled workers aren't irreplaceable by indigenous Brits in their skilled field of expertise, so the liberal lefty types on here such as canny, stooo, wutang etc tend to focus on the menial jobs such as shit shovelling, picking fruit etc where they claim immigrants are the only ones who do these jobs (even though they aren't)

So when we talk about drastically cutting down on immigration, those kind of posters don't ask 'who will perform open heart surgery' or 'who will be the next CEO of a start up' - they ask 'who will pick apples, clean dishes and mop up piss' - so if you feel immigrants are being stereotyped and undersold - I suggest you take it up with them.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:26 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:I have a wide circle of friends from all walks os life, one black friend will never go with a white chick , think it’s disgusting,

It depends on the individual, but I been called whitely many times , and I return the favour by calling them to shut up nigger etc. No body don’t bat a eyelip , with children about we would never banter in front of them ,

But lot of them are second generation black and are pissed of the influx of immigration in this country , and it effect them to , lot of black friends I have don’t like Eastern Europeans , not because they are white , but it’s means less school places , longer waiting times at hospitals etc if more people comes into this country

It’s like Jamaicans most hate black africans.

Paki

None of that addresses my questions - why are you debating in such a cowardly manner?

You claim your black friends love and agree with starbold. Do they love and agree with being called wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts, all terms your mate starbold who "tells it as it is" calls them?

And do they love and agree with starbold referring to their children as wogs, nignogs, coons, pakis, liquorice all sorts etc?

The questions are simple enough - yes or no will suffice. :dunno:
McAz

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Markey, what's with 'Paki' at the end of your post? Just looks ignorant, mate.

I get that you may have black friends who say things like whitely or whatever to you. And you say derogatory things back to them. Peer group banter and all that, done in private I hope, and in adult company only. Yeah I see you've said not in front of children, that's something.

I still think it's ignorant. But done in private in adult company only, if you and your friends want to use the type of language mentioned, then I don't have a huge problem with that.

I've also heard black people say that immigration is too much. And the pressure is too much for our services. Sure that does happen.
jp761

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 pm

jp761 wrote:Markey, what's with 'Paki' at the end of your post? Just looks ignorant, mate.

I get that you may have black friends who say things like whitely or whatever to you. And you say derogatory things back to them. Peer group banter and all that, done in private I hope, and in adult company only. Yeah I see you've said not in front of children, that's something.

I still think it's ignorant. But done in private in adult company only, if you and your friends want to use the type of language mentioned, then I don't have a huge problem with that.

I've also heard black people say that immigration is too much. And the pressure is too much for our services. Sure that does happen.

Term paki around here is basic , even the police use it , even pakis them self use this term of speech ,
Markey mark

Postby Fletch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Markey mark wrote:
jp761 wrote:Markey, what's with 'Paki' at the end of your post? Just looks ignorant, mate.

Term paki around here is basic , even the police use it , even pakis them self use this term of speech ,

:fantasy:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs