Interesting comment on social media

Re: Interesting comment on social media

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Viper wrote:...also nice you see you here wizzy. Its still pretty leftwing here but admittedly the moderation isnt as bad as ds-close but not as bad.

Our collection of lefties here make the shadow front bench looklike a braintrust though so certainly dont expect any genuine leftwing answers to problems here.

Why are you avoiding the 6 weeks of protest thread viper? :dunno:

Having spammed the board for months now with anti Semite accusations aimed at others, presumably due to some support for Jews, I thought you'd be right in there expressing your disgust at the corruption and showing support for the protesters. :scratch:

Viper isn't here to do anything but troll and as for him accusing anyone else of anti-Semitism, can you use the words pot, kettle and black in a famous phrase or saying.

One of the most consistent things on social media, well known in Neo-Nazis circles that we know Viper has checked out, is the use of small letters to signal a contempt for Jews when making posts that apparently support them. You have three culprits on this forum but by far the worst is Viper who always say jew or anti-semite (I immediately apologise for that I am merely illustrating the meme and do not participate in it) instead of Jew or anti-Semite.

That he never address or correct this behaviour shows us that it is intentional and he is a Neo-Nazi sympathiser.

In fact he is one of Semen Staines' little runners (though Semen is but one of many alt-right sergeants). They seek to control social media by post and run hits (memes of the day and the like) provided centrally. When they cannot overwhelm a site by numbers or spam they use Ddos attacks, email hacks etc to disrupt or shut them down. Such an attack was launched on two sites in this group just last week - indeed an my own email was the subject of an attempted hack a few weeks earlier..

Predictably he will claim paranoia etc it's part of the MO. But the evidence is mounting, just as it did against a long term sleeper who was unearthed and banned from here last year.
McAz

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Lol. :gigglesnshit:

Not that im getting to you then mcaz.

See wizzy. They certainly aint a smart bunch but as an occasional play thing they'll do. I tend to go easy on them for a bit once they go full paranoia though. Im not here to torment people just point out the absurdities.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Viper wrote:Lol. :gigglesnshit:

See wizzy. They certainly aint a smart bunch but as an occasional play thing they'll do. I tend to go easy on them for a bit once they go full paranoia though. Im not here to torment people just point out the absurdities.

Predictable as ever, Viper - make the best of your time son. :wink:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:43 pm

McAz wrote:

Predictable as ever, Viper - make the best of your time son. :wink:

:gigglesnshit:
Viper

Postby Mekon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:06 pm

The infiltration and perversion of social media by the Far-Right is no laughing matter as this Google search reveals.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=social+media+far+right+activity

Also interesting is the many Far-Right sites posters here link to, notably Paul Staines' Guido site, as a search of this forum reveals.
Mekon

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:11 pm

I invite anyone to look at the many threads where you accuse others of anti-Semitism and not see the memes mentioned

In your posts capital letters are not used for Jew or anti-Semite and you even go so far as to spell Israel with a lower case I. You perpetually equate Judaism with The State of Israel and, as has been pointed out, where you spam and troll every other thread on this and a few other sites your lack of participation in threads where Jewish protest against the Israeli government, something that does not fit in with your anti-Semitic narrative where ALL Jews support EVERY action by the State of Israel, is notable by its absence

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Oh, and look - now that she's without legitimate work, alt-right hero Katie Hopkins is joining the nazis on Rebel Media - home to EDL's Tommy ("I've got a book to flog") Robinson and the BNP's Jack Buckby.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/03/katie-hopkins-joins-far-right-canadian-website-rebel-media
McAz

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Guest wrote:

I invite anyone to look at the many threads where you accuse others of anti-Semitism and not see the memes mentioned

In your posts capital letters are not used for Jew or anti-Semite and you even go so far as to spell Israel with a lower case I. You perpetually equate Judaism with The State of Israel and, as has been pointed out, where you spam and troll every other thread on this and a few other sites your lack of participation in threads where Jewish protest against the Israeli government, something that does not fit in with your anti-Semitic narrative where ALL Jews support EVERY action by the State of Israel, is notable by its absence

Tl;dr
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Too stupid; can't read.
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Guest wrote:

Alt-right puppets like Viper long ago hijacked the misery of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to mask their anti-Semitism and promote their racism. They giggle and fart like naughty schoolboys when they slip up as in their support for the fascist Le Pen - again, all part of the MO.

Note the switch to (faux) concern for the poor British blue-collar worker now that his "anti-Semite filth" tirade has failed to fly. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:41 pm

Cannydc wrote:Too stupid; can't read.

We know that canny glad to see you've had an epiphany :gigglesnshit:
Viper

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:43 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alt-right puppets like Viper long ago hijacked the misery of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to mask their anti-Semitism and promote their racism. They giggle and fart like naughty schoolboys when they slip up as in their support for the fascist Le Pen - again, all part of the MO.

Note the switch to (faux) concern for the poor British blue-collar worker now that his "anti-Semite filth" tirade has failed to fly. :shake head:

Golly. Why all the butthurt today Mccie? You seem all sad. :bawlin:
Viper

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Viper wrote:Golly. Why all the butthurt today Mccie? You seem all sad. :bawlin:

Butthurt about what Viper?
Last edited by McAz on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tl;dr

117 words is too long for you?

Perhaps you should stick to your reading level

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:52 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Golly. Why all the butthurt today Mccie? You seem all sad. :bawlin:

Butthurt about what Viper?

Thats what im asking you. Your posting ranty long butthurt posts. You usually only do that when your sad. So was wondering whats up. Id like to help. :smilin:
Viper

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs