Jared O'Mara

Jared O'Mara

Postby Viper » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 am

Not yet made his maiden speech. Not made a single representation for his constituents.

I know some of his constituents who are angry they are not empowered to recall him.

Do the constituents of Sheffeild Hallam deserve better. I know by modern labour standards he is deemed competent but not by constituents.

Lib dems, THIS is the guy who got your ex leader the boot :yikes:

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/sh ... -1-8959343
Viper

Re: Jared O'Mara

Postby Viper » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:22 am

If O’Mara is too stressed to turn up, why are his office claiming he is working “very hard” for his constituents? If he is working “very hard”, why are they unable to give a single example of a constituent he has helped? The reality is O’Mara is trousering his £75,000 MP’s salary for as long as he can before his inevitable departure from politics – and doing no work for it. Labour don’t want to act in the interest of his constituents and tell him to go in case they lose the seat in a by-election. Until he quits, for all purposes the people of Sheffield Hallam do not have an MP…

Guido.
Viper

Postby Viper » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 am

Following yesterdays media pressure Mysoginistic hate tweeter (and labour MP) Jared has made a miraculous recovery from his 4 month (undiagnosed) condition and has vowed to make a phased return to work (return? he never arrived :dunno: )

I know we are all happy that he has of course drawn full salary and benefits during his "illness" and even awarded salaries and sent them on expensive training courses (speech writing- he hasnt made a single speech in the house yet) to office staff (not one constituent has been represented since his election).

The "paused" investgation into his conduct (mysoginitic hate tweeting; open and shut case) by labour hopefully now can continue.

So what next for Jared? Well shadow front bench i should imagine with those credentials :gigglesnshit:
Viper

Postby Viper » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:22 am

Jareds miraculous recovery is in no way linked to the fact that the NEC head of disputes was yesterday ousted and replaced by a momentum stooge.

THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE :paranoid:
Viper

Postby Viper » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:59 am

mysoginistic hate tweeter and labour MP Jared's local party are calling for the Nick Clegg beater to be de-selected so a proper MP can be elected. They are frustrated at the labour parties 4 month (and counting) investigation that is preventing this from happening.

FFS people of Sheffield Hallam need parlimentary representation! Sack the cunt and have a by election. What are they afraid of?

https://order-order.com/2018/01/18/loca ... eselected/
Viper

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:35 pm

You don't know what you've got until it's gone... :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:42 pm

Stooo wrote:You don't know what you've got until it's gone... :shake head:

Yes. Obvs im no LD but clegg was a superb constituency mp. Feel sorry for the duped electorate of SH.
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:03 pm

This is a VERY odd thread.

5 blank posts and a quote from Big Yellow Taxi.

I can only reply with a quote from a Fleetwood Mac ditty - Oh Well.
Cannydc

Postby Vipersghost..booo!!! » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Viper wrote:If O’Mara is too stressed to turn up, why are his office claiming he is working “very hard” for his constituents? If he is working “very hard”, why are they unable to give a single example of a constituent he has helped? The reality is O’Mara is trousering his £75,000 MP’s salary for as long as he can before his inevitable departure from politics – and doing no work for it. Labour don’t want to act in the interest of his constituents and tell him to go in case they lose the seat in a by-election. Until he quits, for all purposes the people of Sheffield Hallam do not have an MP…

Guido.
Viper wrote:Following yesterdays media pressure Mysoginistic hate tweeter (and labour MP) Jared has made a miraculous recovery from his 4 month (undiagnosed) condition and has vowed to make a phased return to work (return? he never arrived :dunno: )

I know we are all happy that he has of course drawn full salary and benefits during his "illness" and even awarded salaries and sent them on expensive training courses (speech writing- he hasnt made a single speech in the house yet) to office staff (not one constituent has been represented since his election).

The "paused" investgation into his conduct (mysoginitic hate tweeting; open and shut case) by labour hopefully now can continue.

So what next for Jared? Well shadow front bench i should imagine with those credentials :gigglesnshit:
Viper wrote:Not yet made his maiden speech. Not made a single representation for his constituents.

I know some of his constituents who are angry they are not empowered to recall him.

Do the constituents of Sheffeild Hallam deserve better. I know by modern labour standards he is deemed competent but not by constituents.

Lib dems, THIS is the guy who got your ex leader the boot :yikes:

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/sh ... -1-8959343

Here you go canny. Should be able to see it now.
Vipersghost..booo!!!

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:15 pm

TBH, if I wanted to read regurgitated garbage from Guido Fawkes, I could go to that site.

Thanks anyway.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Cannydc wrote:

:mrgreen:

I was thinking Chicago.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Cannydc wrote:TBH, if I wanted to read regurgitated garbage from Guido Fawkes, I could go to that site.

Thanks anyway.

Lol. As if your not glued to it getting your leftie arse handed to you :pmsl:
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

I was thinking Chicago.

I can see clearly now......

:whistle:
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:32 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

I was thinking Chicago.

I can see clearly now......

:whistle:

I used to go out with a girl called Lorraine :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Maria.

I once knew a girl named Maria.

Enough lol