James O'Brian tweets fake news

James O'Brian tweets fake news

Postby Viper » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Leftie LBC presenter and king of the remoaners tweeted fake news about Carillion CEO being advisor to PM. As lefties do they didnt fact check and retweeted the fuck out of this fake news. When he was rightfully picked up on it he issued an apology, which was retweeted just 170 times. Why do lefties hate facts?

Surely no one listens to this idiot and actually believes what they hear? :ooer:

https://order-order.com/2018/01/16/news ... oes-viral/
Viper

Re: James O'Brian tweets fake news

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Viper wrote:Leftie LBC presenter and king of the remoaners tweeted fake news about Carillion CEO being advisor to PM. As lefties do they didnt fact check and retweeted the fuck out of this fake news. When he was rightfully picked up on it he issued an apology, which was retweeted just 170 times. Why do lefties hate facts?

Surely no one listens to this idiot and actually believes what they hear? :ooer:

Probably for the same reason they hate people telling the truth, it's doesn't fit their agenda.

This is the bloke who continually gets fake Brexit supporters to ring his show and make an arse of themselves so he can ridicule them and pretend he's intelligent. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Viper » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Viper wrote:Leftie LBC presenter and king of the remoaners tweeted fake news about Carillion CEO being advisor to PM. As lefties do they didnt fact check and retweeted the fuck out of this fake news. When he was rightfully picked up on it he issued an apology, which was retweeted just 170 times. Why do lefties hate facts?

Probably for the same reason they hate people telling the truth, it's doesn't fit their agenda.

This is the bloke who continually gets fake Brexit supporters to ring his show and make an arse of themselves so he can ridicule them and pretend he's intelligent. :shake head:

Maybe Mcaz can invite him to be in his self-labelled "intelligentsia" :gigglesnshit:
Viper

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:55 pm

Viper wrote:Maybe Mcaz can invite him to be in his self-labelled "intelligentsia" :gigglesnshit:

:link: :bored:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Bless, radio presenter makes a fuck up and apologises for it, he's not a politician unlike one of his colleagues who is well known for fucking up and deliberately lying :gigglesnshit:

Fake leave supporters? No mate, leave supporters are as thick as pigshit and hate their ignorance being pointed out :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Bbc not having him back to present newsnight :yess:

They couldnt once his utter bias was given a bit of sunlight.

Good journalism sun and guido boys :cuppaT:
Viper

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Viper wrote:Bbc not having him back to present newsnight :yess:

Shut up

∩___∩
|ノ ヽ
/ ● ● | クマ──!!
| (_●_) ミ
彡、 |∪| 、`\
/ __ ヽノ /´> )
(___) / (_/
| /
| /\ \
| / ) )
∪ ( \
\_)
Rockstar

Postby Viper » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:34 pm

You are good at debate. Lefty perchance? :gigglesnshit:
Viper

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Viper wrote:Bbc not having him back to present newsnight :yess:

He announced that last week :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Well he was talking about it last week.

James O'Brien
‏Verified account @mrjamesob
10h10 hours ago

James O'Brien Retweeted Ash Wilson

I’m not! As regular listeners know, I withdrew from the roster some months ago to retain my right to criticise Brexit & Trump in my other work, notably @LBC. On air at 10.

https://twitter.com/mrjamesob

Are we going to get the same level of outrage the next time that Nick Ferrari presents NN? :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Stooo wrote:Well he was talking about it last week.

James O'Brien
10h10 hours ago

I’m not! As regular listeners know, I withdrew from the roster some months ago to retain my right to criticise Brexit & Trump in my other work, notably @LBC. On air at 10.

Are we going to get the same level of outrage the next time that Nick Ferrari presents NN? :gigglesnshit:

Im sure even you can admit that compared to o'brien ferrari is bastion of impartiality.
Viper

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Viper wrote:

James O'Brien
10h10 hours ago

Im sure even you can admit that compared to o'brien ferrari is bastion of impartiality.

Mr Ferrari is a legend, I've said it before. He's your pissed up Tory uncle who makes you cringe. I doubt you are out of your wankpit to even listen to his show...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:

James O'Brien
10h10 hours ago

Mr Ferrari is a legend, I've said it before. He's your pissed up Tory uncle who makes you cringe. I doubt you are out of your wankpit to even listen to his show...

I usually catch him from about 9 onwards. Then when remoaner in chief comes on ken bruce takes the weight.
Viper

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:

James O'Brien
10h10 hours ago

A wankpit fopr a pitviper, perchance?

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs