Rape

Just awful stuff

Rape

Postby Major » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:16 am

https://news.sky.com/story/student-rape ... s-11213723

Piers Morgan on Sky a little while ago.

Anonymity for the accused until conviction.

Usually the female has anonymity.

Anyone wilfully/wrongfully accusing someone should get the same jail sentence as the accused would have received.

The CPS and police should be held accountable for their prosecuting evidence or lack of it..

Wrecking lives of innocent males accused rape must stop.
Major
Twat.

Re: Rape

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:38 am

And ......
All that's been said a hundred times and more.
Nothing new to add?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:And ......
All that's been said a hundred times and more.
Nothing new to add?

Yes there is more to add, why do have to be so negative, you offer bugga all to forums, never have, ya grumpy old sod.
Why do you not just leave posts alone if ya can't contribute anything worthwhile..

The police and CPS are now under the microscope to perform better to ensure the accusation of rape is thoroughly investigated which will give fairness to the accused and the female who has suffered rape.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Why only anonymity for those accused of rape starbold - why not anonymity for all accused?
McAz

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Why start a thread if you don't wish to discuss it, starbold? :shake head:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Major wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/student-rape-case-dropped-as-police-admit-mistakes-11213723

Anyone wilfully/wrongfully accusing someone should get the same jail sentence as the accused would have received.

The CPS and police should be held accountable for their prosecuting evidence or lack of it..

I would agree with some small safeguards to prevent another Jimmy Saville - you will recall he was accused of rape many times but because it was in different jurisdictions and with different police forces the full story didn't come together until it was far, far too late.

So first any accusation of rape goes permanently on a national database, with a DNA sample in a database, and this is held in perpetuity and compared against DNA evidence for all previous and subsequent rapes.

Second the anonymity is subject to judicial review and if a senior judge decides it is in the public interest - such as for a serial rapist who has left little or no forensic evidence - it can be overturned

I absolutely agree that a wilful wrongful accusation should carry a prison sentence, it should also carry a lifetime on the sex offenders register and permanent disbarment from protected occupations.

Finally convicted rapists and false accusers must apply for a special visa to be allowed to travel out of the country, we don't want a horde of Gary Glitters descending on Goa. Thailand and where-ever else it is they set up shop blackening the name of decent British people.

Sound fair?

Postby Major » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Major wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/student-rape-case-dropped-as-police-admit-mistakes-11213723

I would agree with some small safeguards to prevent another Jimmy Saville - you will recall he was accused of rape many times but because it was in different jurisdictions and with different police forces the full story didn't come together until it was far, far too late.

So first any accusation of rape goes permanently on a national database, with a DNA sample in a database, and this is held in perpetuity and compared against DNA evidence for all previous and subsequent rapes.

Second the anonymity is subject to judicial review and if a senior judge decides it is in the public interest - such as for a serial rapist who has left little or no forensic evidence - it can be overturned

I absolutely agree that a wilful wrongful accusation should carry a prison sentence, it should also carry a lifetime on the sex offenders register and permanent disbarment from protected occupations.

Finally convicted rapists and false accusers must apply for a special visa to be allowed to travel out of the country, we don't want a horde of Gary Glitters descending on Goa. Thailand and where-ever else it is they set up shop blackening the name of decent British people.

Sound fair?

Sounds reasonable but I would be really severe with these types of evildoers and severe with those who should protect society and are negligent or is it lazy.

Thank you for your input.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:16 pm

McAz wrote:Why start a thread if you don't wish to discuss it, starbold? :shake head:

I have been cleaning and servicing my guns, McTurd.

If you contributed instead of trolling and ruining every thread the forum would benefit and attract a better class of member than the types of you.

MCTURD THE CONVICTED TROLL RUINS ANOTHER THREAD.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:18 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:Why start a thread if you don't wish to discuss it, starbold? :shake head:

And what's that little trolling snippet got to do with the price of fish, starbold?

--------------

Now let's see if you can be brought back on topic...

Why only anonymity for those accused of rape - why not anonymity for all accused?
Last edited by McAz on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Major » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:19 pm

McAz wrote:Why only anonymity for those accused of rape starbold - why not anonymity for all accused?

BECAUSE THIS THRED IS ABOUT RAPE McTurd or can't you read.

ANOTHER THREAD THE CONVICTED TROLL IS ATTEMTING TO RUIN.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Major wrote:

If you contributed instead of trolling and ruining every thread the forum would benefit and attract a better class of member than the types of you.

MCTURD THE CONVICTED TROLL RUINS ANOTHER THREAD.

You're starting to bore me.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:Why only anonymity for those accused of rape starbold - why not anonymity for all accused?

Calm down, old man - it's also about anonymity for the accused, so...

Why only anonymity for those accused of rape starbold - why not anonymity for all accused?
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Major wrote:

why do you keep starting threads & then troll them to death, starbold?

Postby Puzzler » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Being accused of rape does carry a particular stigma though wouldn’t you agree az?
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Puzzler wrote:

Being accused of rape does carry a particular stigma though wouldn’t you agree az?

No more than abusing children - or in some circles, marital violence - to cite just two examples. But is there a compelling argument for why anyone's good name should be splashed across spunk sheets like the Daily Mail before they are found guilty of a crime just so its sadsack readers can feel better about themselves?
McAz

Next

Return to Really Crap Threads