Proof That Corbyn Is Anti Whute

Proof That Corbyn Is Anti Whute

Postby Major » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:17 am

Jeremy Corbyn faced a race row last night for making white people pay more than ethnic minorities to hear him deliver a speech.
The dispute erupted over a decision by Labour chiefs to charge black and ethnic minority activists £10 less per ticket than white activists to attend a rally next month.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z550O9Ffoj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Suppose his affinity towards blacks comes from his relationship with ugly Abbott

I hope this finishes him.
Major
Twat.

Re: Proof That Corbyn Is Anti Whute

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:22 am

Labour BAME (a fringe group that anyone can join) has secured a discount for it's members for a conference.

Yeah, huge story, pitchforks etc...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:56 am

Stooo wrote:Labour BAME (a fringe group that anyone can join) has secured a discount for it's members for a conference.

Sounds like downright prejudice and discrimination against white people to me.

A Black, Asian and Minority Ethnics group should not exist, certainly not in the Labour party. They make such a fucking fuss about being treated differently, then they belong to a group which promotes itself as being 'different' - cake and fucking eating it springs to mind. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:Labour BAME (a fringe group that anyone can join) has secured a discount for it's members for a conference.

Sounds like downright prejudice and discrimination against white people to me.

A Black, Asian and Minority Ethnics group should not exist, certainly not in the Labour party. They make such a fucking fuss about being treated differently, then they belong to a group which promotes itself as being 'different' - cake and fucking eating it springs to mind. :shake head:

That anyone can join...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:10 pm

what does anti whute mean?

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:11 pm

I think it shows he is pro representation rather than anti-white (and for the record I am no fan of Corbyn.)

This is one of the many problem with identity politics though as it is bound to raise issues of unfairness and hypocrisy.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Vicky » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Guest wrote:what does anti whute mean?

Major seems to have his own language, he was talking about the smow last week.
Vicky

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Major wrote:Jeremy Corbyn faced a race row last night for making white people pay more than ethnic minorities to hear him deliver a speech.
The dispute erupted over a decision by Labour chiefs to charge black and ethnic minority activists £10 less per ticket than white activists to attend a rally next month.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z550O9Ffoj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Suppose his affinity towards blacks comes from his relationship with ugly Abbott

I hope this finishes him.

The reason that the discount is given to BAME is because the Labour Party state that there is a MINORITY of Ethnic Groups in Loughbourgh and hope this will even up the audience Black/White ratio.
Taking that into consideration it sounds quite reasonable, although he seems to caught himself between a rock and hard place.
Snookerballs

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
That anyone can join...

Why would a non-BAME person want to join a BAME society?

If there was, ..I dunno..a Vampire Club which was 'for vampires' - you'd expect the members to be, well, vampires wouldn't you?

This is just another example of a group who make a song and dance about equality and treating everyone the same, but then go on to highlight any differences.

"I'm giving a speech tonight about equality - any blacks or homosexuals who present their ticket at the bar, will get a free drink'
Red Okktober

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
The reason that the discount is given to BAME is because the Labour Party state that there is a MINORITY of Ethnic Groups in Loughbourgh and hope this will even up the audience Black/White ratio.
Taking that into consideration it sounds quite reasonable, although he seems to caught himself between a rock and hard place.

Why does the audience need to be 'evened up' - is there going to be a tug of war contest during the interval?

Why can't people just turn up whatever colour they are, and just listen to what is being said - be it a white or a black majority? Why should it matter? Why does the audience need to be doctored?
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:01 pm

I get a discount at the Co-op - the Co-op has links to the Labour Party. Corbyn is therefore anti-Semitic claim Tesco.

This is the stupidest thread yet,
McAz

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:I think it shows he is pro representation rather than anti-white (and for the record I am no fan of Corbyn.)

This is one of the many problem with identity politics though as it is bound to raise issues of unfairness and hypocrisy.

Colour is not even mentioned. :scratch:

McAz

Postby Lambert » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Why would a non-BAME person want to join a BAME society?

If there was, ..I dunno..a Vampire Club which was 'for vampires' - you'd expect the members to be, well, vampires wouldn't you?

This is just another example of a group who make a song and dance about equality and treating everyone the same, but then go on to highlight any differences.

"I'm giving a speech tonight about equality - any blacks or homosexuals who present their ticket at the bar, will get a free drink'

Yeah, the "but anyone can join" argument is laughable really. It's a group for blacks, asians, and other ethnic minorities. it even says in their consitution:

3. Membership
Membership of BAME Labour shall be open to Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority individuals.

They can't legally say "no whites", but you'll note they didn't say "membership is open to all". Also there's not a single white person on their executive committee.
Lambert

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:25 pm

McAz wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:I think it shows he is pro representation rather than anti-white (and for the record I am no fan of Corbyn.)

Colour is not even mentioned. :scratch:

BME / BAME is used as a classification to describe people of non white descent as far as I know (or that is the popular association anyway - much like the American term "people of colour" even though white is a colour ;)
Avon Barksdale

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Lambert wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:Why would a non-BAME person want to join a BAME society?

Yeah, the "but anyone can join" argument is laughable really. It's a group for blacks, asians, and other ethnic minorities. it even says in their consitution:

3. Membership
Membership of BAME Labour shall be open to Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority individuals.

They can't legally say "no whites", but you'll note they didn't say "membership is open to all". Also there's not a single white person on their executive committee.

But, anyone can join. :gigglesnshit:

I presume next time Labour hold a seminar in a predominately black or Asian area - they'll be offering cheap tickets to white folk, to 'even out' the audience?
Red Okktober

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs