Freedom nearly gone?

Re: Freedom nearly gone?

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:From the link . The group, Bickert said, includes “a dedicated counterterrorism team” of “former intelligence and law-enforcement officials and prosecutors who worked in the area of counterterrorism.” She testified that artificial intelligence automatically flags questionable content. Facebook, she said, does not “wait for these … bad actors to upload content to Facebook before placing it into our detection systems.” The “propaganda” that Facebook blocks, she said, “is content that we identify ourselves before anybody” else can see it. Facebook, she said, along with over a dozen other social media companies has created a blacklist of 50,000 “unique digital fingerprints” that can prevent content from being posted.

“We believe that a key part of combating extremism is preventing recruitment by disrupting the underlying ideologies that drive people to commit acts of violence,” she told the committee. “That’s why we support a variety of counterspeech efforts.”

“Counterspeech” is a word that could have been lifted from the pages of George Orwell’s dystopian novel “1984.”
Monika Bickert, head of global policy management at Facebook, told the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation in a hearing Wednesday that Facebook employs a security team of 10,000—7,500 of whom “assess potentially violating content”—and that “by the end of 2018 we will more than double” it to over 20,000

Remember the cia weaponized the term conspiracy theory in 1967.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/conspirac ... rm/5319708

To all those shouting CT at anyone who questions the narrative, you're doing CIA's work for them. :shame:

What if you're Alex Jones?

I am Alex Jones. :whistle:

You don't look like a rabid monkey...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Maddog » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Well duh. The rabid monkey get up is to keep "the powers that be" from recognizing me outside of the studio.

You don't actually think they would let someone with all my knowledge survive if they could silence me do you? :ooer:
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:46 pm

Maddog wrote:Well duh. The rabid monkey get up is to keep "the powers that be" from recognizing me outside of the studio.

You don't actually think they would let someone with all my knowledge survive if they could silence me do you? :ooer:

Just sell me a water filter and cut with the bullshit...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:12 pm

This makes good reading but it's very dark.

The Dual Between Big Tech And Big Government
Just five years ago you had no notion that ‘big data’ would overtake oil as the number one traded commodity in the world, never heard of Bitcoin, that social media would play a significant role in reshaping global politics, that artificial intelligence and automation would threaten our way of life. The power politics duel between big tech and government is on. At this pace of change, what do you think the next few years will bring?
http://truepublica.org.uk/global/dual-b ... overnment/
Rolluplostinspace

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs