7 Jailed For Faking British Passports And Degrees

Re: 7 Jailed For Faking British Passports And Degrees

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
You do not understand, you are so biased and racist and filled with hate,

No one is saying they support the criminals that are making a fortune from these desperate people trying to flee for their lives, and seek somewhere just to exist and survive.
It is called compassion for fellow beings
, something you appear to have a distinct lack of,

Maybe you will explain why you have such hatred and totally frightened by those that come from another Country , were you ill treated, tortured ,badly treated, You seem to see racism, sexism, debauchery where ever you go, or in anything that you see, Counseling would be a good start

By using the refugee, fleeing for their lives shite you are excusing both the criminals running the racket and those 'poor' refugees who still managed to come up with the money to buy false documents in the full knowledge they were acting illegally.

Can I remind you of what I said in an earlier post, there is absolutely no way of knowing how many hundreds, probably thousands of people are living and working in this country using these fake documents and whats more where they came from, so using the refugee fleeing for their lives bollox is null and void.

Need I also remind you that you don't need a degree to pick turnips in a field, so there is a large number of people in responsible positions who are there under false pretences, would you be happy if your child was diagnosed in a hospital for instance by one of these people?

Yes there is, do you think that a couple of plods suddenly discovered a forgery conspiracy? Hundreds or even thousands of work hours and possibly millions in cash for, seven people. The checks obviously work.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 pm

I have been trying to answer Stooo and SB, only just managed it

FAR TOO MANY who come from another country rob, scrounge from us at the expense of our own genuine needy, do not forget the criminal element of non whites who have clandestinely invaded us. .
Look at Bradford, Dewsbury, Rotherham as just 3 examples.
Your luv for such scum baffles me. SB

You do not even live hear SB.

Stooo, you are being unfair, I can name at least six I do like in this country and you are at top of my list, don't worry though I do not bat for the other side. lol

Anyone who is not of any beneficial measurement to my island can do one,

I am almost 75 and still pay income tax, you work regular so all these invaders can scrouge from you, do you like being robbed?????

My old accountant croaked just before Christmas, this new one is suggesting I have not paid enough, I sacked him today, they will not get anymore from me, less more like.

I am wee weed off with the scroungers.

FOR the record and not any future misinterpretations of my views I say this.

I do not give a flying frog for all these non contributory invaders until such times my own people are not suffering deprivation of any type.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:25 pm

We all pay tax, starbold.
McAz

Postby Major » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:31 pm

McAz wrote:We all pay tax, starbold.

That's a bum rap for you McTurd/Oberon.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:33 pm

Major wrote:

I don't mind paying my due, starbold - I believe the welfare of the one is ultimately dependant on the welfare of the many.
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:59 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:

I don't mind paying my due, starbold - I believe the welfare of the one is ultimately dependant on the welfare of the many.

So do I, which is why have have always paid my dues to ensure the continuance of our welfare state - note I said welfare state not welfare fucking world.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:00 pm

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:

So do I, which is why have have always paid my dues to ensure the continuance of our welfare state - note I said welfare state not welfare fucking world.

I'm happy to share your wealth. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:59 pm

Major wrote:I have been trying to answer Stooo and SB, only just managed it

FAR TOO MANY who come from another country rob, scrounge from us at the expense of our own genuine needy, do not forget the criminal element of non whites who have clandestinely invaded us. .
Look at Bradford, Dewsbury, Rotherham as just 3 examples.
Your luv for such scum baffles me. SB

You do not even live hear SB.

Stooo, you are being unfair, I can name at least six I do like in this country and you are at top of my list, don't worry though I do not bat for the other side. lol

Anyone who is not of any beneficial measurement to my island can do one,

I am almost 75 and still pay income tax, you work regular so all these invaders can scrouge from you, do you like being robbed?????

My old accountant croaked just before Christmas, this new one is suggesting I have not paid enough, I sacked him today, they will not get anymore from me, less more like.

I am wee weed off with the scroungers.

FOR the record and not any future misinterpretations of my views I say this.

I do not give a flying frog for all these non contributory invaders until such times my own people are not suffering deprivation of any type.

You do not live hear
Sic Queens English !!! :gigglesnshit:

As someone who is so patriotic for this Country, you appear to have no knowledge about about the UK

Isle of Wight is as English as any other part of the Country and has a Mainland Post code , much like the Isle of Sheppey, Isle of Dogs. Brown Sea Island the many Islands in the River Thames. Your education regarding this Country was totally wasted.

Coming up to seventy five, soon will be able to claim your free TV licence You will be able to watch TV through your benefit paid "Rose Tinted Glasses" after you have had a benefit paid eye test, hope you are well so you dont need to have your benefit paid free prescriptions, your free medical check ups, why do you bother to have a car when you are eligible for senior citizen free transport, what did you spend your free heating allowance on ( oh I forgot the free Christmas Bonus from HMRC), Government Pension plus Private Pension.

You certainly aint deprived of anything ( bet you did not send any of the money back or refuse it .)
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:33 am

SB, The last time I went by bus was approx 1968,

Ya ain't English living where you live, ya a Foruna,

I'll Laff my bits off when the immigrants land on IOW lol lol lol
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:59 am

Major wrote:SB, The last time I went by bus was approx 1968,

you're not going to have to laff loud or long to blow that sad, shriveled little winkle off lol lol lol.

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:59 pm

Major wrote:SB, The last time I went by bus was approx 1968,

Why is that Starbold ???, Come the Summer Holiday Trade they are just as welcome here as you will be made welcome in Tenerife

They spend their hard earned money just like you which is great for the economy of the Island.

Maybe you should be more Patriotic towards your Country , and spend your holiday here in this Country. There are many places in this Country where one can stay without seeing another person for days.
Snookerballs

Postby Handy andy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:06 pm

Try not too be too scared of everything, starbold.[/quote]

I am not scared of YOU McOberon[/quote]
You said you were yesterday - but glad you've got over it, starbold. :thumbsup:[/quote]

Spose I could be scared of CATCHING something from ya[/quote]

You appear to be scared of just about everything, starbold - what made you so nervous?[/quote]

Stormee Major Storbold is scared of 80% of the world's population. That is the percentage of non Whitz alive on Earth.. He is scared shitless that they all want to come to England to rape him and steal from him..

I have sent his address to them all inviting them.
Handy andy

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:46 pm

Handy andy wrote:
Stormee Major Storbold is scared of 80% of the world's population. That is the percentage of non Whitz alive on Earth.. He is scared shitless that they all want to come to England to rape him and steal from him..

Not so sure about the rape part - his posts indicate a fascination with bumsex. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Major » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:17 pm

You are the well known turdy in forum world ya dirty get
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Handy andy wrote:

Not so sure about the rape part - his posts indicate a fascination with bumsex. :dunno:
You are the well known turdy in forum world ya dirty get

Are you not fascinated by bumsex then starbold? :dunno:
McAz

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs