Laura Plummer Pardon Withdrawn

Re: Laura Plummer Pardon Withdrawn

Postby malamute » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:26 am

Cannydc wrote:English translation....just for Marmalade.....

BRITISH shop worker Laura Plummer, aged 33 from Hull, UK smuggled drugs hidden in paracetamol boxes hidden in folds of her clothing and different parts of her luggage to avoid detection for her "Urfi" husband but was caught by Border Control based on her suspicious behaviour.

400 tramadol capsules werre seized from British tourist at Hurghada airport
The customs agents at Hurghada International Airport intercepted and stopped the smuggling of tramadol capsules in the possession of a British tourist in contravention of the Anti-Narcotics Act No. 182 of 1960 and its amendments, the Pharmacy Profession Law No. 127 of 1955 and its amendments and the Customs Law Import and export.

Said Kamel, the customs director became suspcious during the Inspection of the passenger from the Thomas Cook flight from Manchester who showed signs of confusion. A team was set up to inspect her luggage and the clothes inside her bags. Dr. Mohamed Hassan Annan, Director General of Hurghada Customs, decided to take legal measures and released a smuggling report, No. 8 of 2017 and the exhibit of seizures.

Fake news no doubt, in your sad mind at least. Apart from the fact that it quotes all the relevant names, laws and statutes. And rings absolutely 100% true with everyone (you apart).

https://www.arabyoum.com/

Since you persist in the childish game of addressing me as Marmalade I will refer to you as Cuntydc. I dont really want to stoop to your level but on this occasion it warrants it. :canny:

:pmsl: is that really the best you can come up with? :pmsl: I said a “reliable source” not some bloody Arab shite that could mean anything.
malamute

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:53 pm

I hope she serves the full sentence and I am sick of reading about this scumbag and her bloody family in the Hull Daily Mail.

Why is it that whenever the tabloids hear of a young female drug smuggler (or guilty of whatever crime) caught out in another country they suddenly become a sweet innocent English Rose persecuted by those damn fuzzy wuzzies?

When she does get out she will soon be selling her 'story' to the highest bidder and appearing on the latest reality trash TV show.

And they say crime does not pay. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:42 pm

malamute wrote:
Cannydc wrote:English translation....just for Marmalade.....

BRITISH shop worker Laura Plummer, aged 33 from Hull, UK smuggled drugs hidden in paracetamol boxes hidden in folds of her clothing and different parts of her luggage to avoid detection for her "Urfi" husband but was caught by Border Control based on her suspicious behaviour.

400 tramadol capsules werre seized from British tourist at Hurghada airport
The customs agents at Hurghada International Airport intercepted and stopped the smuggling of tramadol capsules in the possession of a British tourist in contravention of the Anti-Narcotics Act No. 182 of 1960 and its amendments, the Pharmacy Profession Law No. 127 of 1955 and its amendments and the Customs Law Import and export.

Said Kamel, the customs director became suspcious during the Inspection of the passenger from the Thomas Cook flight from Manchester who showed signs of confusion. A team was set up to inspect her luggage and the clothes inside her bags. Dr. Mohamed Hassan Annan, Director General of Hurghada Customs, decided to take legal measures and released a smuggling report, No. 8 of 2017 and the exhibit of seizures.

Fake news no doubt, in your sad mind at least. Apart from the fact that it quotes all the relevant names, laws and statutes. And rings absolutely 100% true with everyone (you apart).

https://www.arabyoum.com/

Since you persist in the childish game of addressing me as Marmalade I will refer to you as Cuntydc. I dont really want to stoop to your level but on this occasion it warrants it. :canny:

:pmsl: is that really the best you can come up with? :pmsl: I said a “reliable source” not some bloody Arab shite that could mean anything.

Whinge whinge whinge......

You were told it was in the LOCAL press - so the link was to that site.

Even you must have realised that local press would be in Arabic (though why that is 'shite' is beyond me - even our numbers are Arabic)

So to ensure you could understand what was in the official police report, it was translated into perfactly legible (to most) English.

So, you asked for the link, you got it, you were shown to be incorrect (fake news....FFS you are as childish as Trump) and you throw your toys out of the cot.

Nothing new there then, is it, Maladroit ?

Pathetic as ever.
Cannydc

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs