Politics of the left on display.

Re: Politics of the left on display.

Postby Puzzler » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:Good to have proper puzzler back.

Cheers guest - despite Deena and his troll mates trying their best to drive me off :thumbsup:

It wasn't a compliment, soyboy. :roll:

Oh, it wasn’t? Well in that case go shove an 18 inch dildo up ya arsehole you tranny loving cunt. Another baghead troll pussy too SHITSCARED to post under their DS or DTV name :dafinger: Oh yeah and here’s a tip - trying to use wordslike soyboy ironically, to ‘reclaim’ them just makes you look soooo unoriginal.
Last edited by Puzzler on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:55 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Cheers guest - despite Deena and his troll mates trying their best to drive me off :thumbsup:

Oh, it wasn’t? Well in that case go shove an 18 inch dildo up ya arsehole you tranny loving cunt. Another baghead troll pussy too SHITSCARED to post under their DS or DTV name :dafinger:

Great example from the right on display there Puzz. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:04 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Oh, it wasn’t? Well in that case go shove an 18 inch dildo up ya arsehole you tranny loving cunt. Another baghead troll pussy too SHITSCARED to post under their DS or DTV name :dafinger: Oh yeah and here’s a tip - trying to use wordslike soyboy ironically, to ‘reclaim’ them just makes you look soooo unoriginal.

Triggered.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

would you give extra props for using a 20 incher, or should i go shopping & downsize?

Postby Lionel Jesse » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:37 pm

Stooo wrote:Wow, those little girls sure triggered you lot... :gigglesnshit:

Candidates for late stage abortions they are.
Lionel Jesse

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Stooo wrote:Wow, those little girls sure triggered you lot... :gigglesnshit:

The further Right you go the quicker the snowflakes are triggered.

Postby Is it me? » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5323519/Winston-Churchill-inspired-Blighty-cafe-stormed.html

Clueless, arrogant and ungrateful are among the words that best describe these pathetic individuals. The fact they have the right to act this stupid is one afforded to them by men like Churchill, a man who was indeed flawed, but a man who when it mattered, stood up for what mattered.

I hope they are prosecuted. I would also consider them extremists, because the definition would be "uses violence and intimidation for political or religious means"

Its time we shut down both sides of the extreme, left and right. F

Hey Viper long time...
Is it me?

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs