43 Years for Far-Right Terrorist

Re: 43 Years for Far-Right Terrorist

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:["We" can assume what the fuck "we" like - or you can link to any post I've made that makes fun of the dead. Off you trot sunshine. :thumbsup:

(Darren Osborne's supporters thank you for contribution). :wink:

Other than this case, Anders Breivik, and Thomas Mair, ie white terrorists, you've trolled and trivialised every other single terrorist attack, including the Manchester bombing where little girls were blown up.

You even trolled the Grenfell fire thread.

You can shove your extra large coloured font up your vile subhuman troll's arsehole.

So no :link: to me laughing at the dead then? Never mind, you've done what your far-right pals expect of you. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:46 pm

Now were we before the rocking horse's "sincere" deflection - ah yes...

McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:He was no more ill than you are.

Told you he was ill.

Seeding your defence early I see - clever. :wink:

Not really, just didn't fancy arguing about semantics. Far right terrorist is rubbish and you know it.

Finsbury Park terror attack: 'Brainwashed' killer had online links to far right

https://news.sky.com/story/finsbury-park-terror-attack-brainwashed-killer-had-online-links-to-far-right-11232079

Man accused of Finsbury Park van attack said he was planning to form 'Welsh far-right group'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-accused-finsbury-park-van-14223651

If he had links to the left or was even distantly connected to something Muslim you and your fellow travellers wouldn't be making excuses for him, now would you?
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
What is an Islamic preacher of hate? Is he far right, far left, or neither?

Extremist. They seem to have more in common with the far right when it comes to attitudes towards women, gays or outsiders.

You must be an advertisers fucking dream.

I bet you've got a room full of shite indoors which someone convinced you was a good idea to buy. :roll:

Well I haven't bought the shite you've been peddling for years so I'm more you're worst nightmare than anyone's fucking dream. :cool:

Which is fine by me, I've never tried to convince anyone to believe what I believe, just point them in the direction of things which are nearer the truth to what they believe.

Shame the same can't be said about everyone.

What's a shame is that you have to be so condescending about 'knowing the truth' more than anyone else. :roll:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:07 pm

McAz wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:["We" can assume what the fuck "we" like - or you can link to any post I've made that makes fun of the dead. Off you trot sunshine. :thumbsup:

Other than this case, Anders Breivik, and Thomas Mair, ie white terrorists, you've trolled and trivialised every other single terrorist attack, including the Manchester bombing where little girls were blown up.

You can shove your extra large coloured font up your vile subhuman troll's arsehole.

So no :link: to me laughing at the dead then? Never mind, you've done what your far-right pals expect of you. :thumbsup:

You dont like to hear it but red has summed you up accurately.

Postby Puzzler » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:23 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you saying that children under the age of 10 have left the UK to join ISIS on their own?

Reports suggest that young children accompanying their parents have gone to the war zones - whether they joined ISIS is another matter. Can children make such choices?

They were taken out of the country by their parents then, they didn't go off to join ISIS. I think you're clutching at straws.

I'm clutching at nothing - simply opposing those who would dispense summary justice.

So me wanting 40 year minimum sentences for all terrorists after their trial is summary justice then. Ideally they’d get the death penalty but that’s not an option anymore.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:42 pm

Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you saying that children under the age of 10 have left the UK to join ISIS on their own?

Reports suggest that young children accompanying their parents have gone to the war zones - whether they joined ISIS is another matter. Can children make such choices?

They were taken out of the country by their parents then, they didn't go off to join ISIS. I think you're clutching at straws.

I'm clutching at nothing - simply opposing those who would dispense summary justice.

So me wanting 40 year minimum sentences for all terrorists after their trial is summary justice then. Ideally they’d get the death penalty but that’s not an option anymore.

No - if you are now advocating that they should be fairly tried then there is no division between us. Though the death sentence is counter-productive - it creates martyrs.
McAz

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

You dont like to hear it but red has summed you up accurately.

McAz

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:10 am

McAz wrote:No - if you are now advocating that they should be fairly tried then there is no division between us. Though the death sentence is counter-productive - it creates martyrs.

Thats what I’ve always advocated for :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:13 am

Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:No - if you are now advocating that they should be fairly tried then there is no division between us. Though the death sentence is counter-productive - it creates martyrs.

Good for you then - I apologise if I've misunderstood your position.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:14 am

McAz wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

How about an apology for calling me scum eh? :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:15 am

Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

How about an apology for calling me scum eh? :thumbsup:

I thought that was a given - but that too. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:34 am

Accepted - hopefully it doesn’t happen again :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby Terrance Gavan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:50 pm

The Far Right's whataboutery is a fucking disgrace.
In 2016 there was a 92% rise in white British terrorism offences.
NINETY-TWO FUCKING PERCENT.
Terrance Gavan

Postby Puzzler » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:40 am

Terrance Gavan wrote:The Far Right's whataboutery is a fucking disgrace.

How racist. Plus how many of that was Loyalist terrorism? WHITE BRITISH CAN BE MUSLIM TERRORISTS TOO, LOOK AT SALAHUDDIN AND THE WHITE WIDOW YA RACIST CUNT!!!
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Terrance Gavan wrote:The Far Right's whataboutery is a fucking disgrace.

How racist. Plus how many of that was Loyalist terrorism? WHITE BRITISH CAN BE MUSLIM TERRORISTS TOO, LOOK AT SALAHUDDIN AND THE WHITE WIDOW YA RACIST CUNT!!!

All nationalist terrorists are loyalists.
I purposely left out one word from my post to see if a sucker would fall for it.
I left out 92% of white British NATIONALISTS
LOL for trying to convince me that Muslim terrorists are gonna target mosques.
:awesome:

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs