43 Years for Far-Right Terrorist

43 Years for Far-Right Terrorist

Postby McAz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Here's the note he wrote:

"Why are their terrorists on our streets today? Weve had 3 Recent terror attacks, our children splattered against the walls of concerts, part n parcel by all accounts, Mr Sadiq Khan, no it isn't how you can let this happen, terrorists marching through our capital city, you're a disgrace where was the public outrage after 1400 of our white british none muslim girls?

"Where were you in Rotherham Lily allen Jeremy Corby nowhere to be seen, Just thinking about how many more inbred migrants you can bring into the country, the local harbour map of Rotherham mr Hussain wrote of character Reference For one of the rapists in court, really now, hang on a minute am I missing something here, where was you all, Jez & lil?

"Don't you fancy getting involved in that the only protest within the muslim community were when taxi drivers were asked to put cctv in their cars, seriously your taking the piss, mr Hussain has been promoted.

"Don't people get it, this is happening up and down our Green and pleasant land, Ferrel inbred raping muslim men hunting in packs preying on our children, this will be coming to a town near you soon, it most probably has, get back to the desert, you raping inbred bastards & climb back on ya camels. people don't be swayed by corbyn & his Free packed lunch, & uni fees think of your childrens future, islams ideology doesn't belong here & neither does Sharia law.

"So mr Sadiq Khan how are you this morning?

"I'd imagine your gonna have a hard job keeping your happy go lucky vibrant city in order, Part n parcel of living in a big city, carry on as normal, bk to ya day Jobs, what about you Jez?

"Mr terrorist sympathiser, or should I call you harold, "you dirty old man" put that in ya pipe, & have some sympathy for me, well Folkes gotta go busy day today.

"Remember peaceful vigils only & please dont look back in anger, God Save the Queen".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-attack-accused-left-11893998

Reminiscent of some of the stuff we read from posters on here.
McAz

Re: 43 Years for Far-Right Terrorist

Postby Major » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:38 pm

McAz wrote:Here's the note he wrote:

"Why are their terrorists on our streets today? Weve had 3 Recent terror attacks, our children splattered against the walls of concerts, part n parcel by all accounts, Mr Sadiq Khan, no it isn't how you can let this happen, terrorists marching through our capital city, you're a disgrace where was the public outrage after 1400 of our white british none muslim girls?

"Where were you in Rotherham Lily allen Jeremy Corby nowhere to be seen, Just thinking about how many more inbred migrants you can bring into the country, the local harbour map of Rotherham mr Hussain wrote of character Reference For one of the rapists in court, really now, hang on a minute am I missing something here, where was you all, Jez & lil?

"Don't you fancy getting involved in that the only protest within the muslim community were when taxi drivers were asked to put cctv in their cars, seriously your taking the piss, mr Hussain has been promoted.

"Don't people get it, this is happening up and down our Green and pleasant land, Ferrel inbred raping muslim men hunting in packs preying on our children, this will be coming to a town near you soon, it most probably has, get back to the desert, you raping inbred bastards & climb back on ya camels. people don't be swayed by corbyn & his Free packed lunch, & uni fees think of your childrens future, islams ideology doesn't belong here & neither does Sharia law.

"I'd imagine your gonna have a hard job keeping your happy go lucky vibrant city in order, Part n parcel of living in a big city, carry on as normal, bk to ya day Jobs, what about you Jez?

"Mr terrorist sympathiser, or should I call you harold, "you dirty old man" put that in ya pipe, & have some sympathy for me, well Folkes gotta go busy day today.

"Remember peaceful vigils only & please dont look back in anger, God Save the Queen".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-attack-accused-left-11893998

McAbdul, terrorist apologist.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Major wrote:

McAbdul, terrorist apologist.

I condemn the terrorist starbold - why don't you? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:41 pm

Good. He deserves more but this is enough.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Stooo wrote:Good. He deserves more but this is enough.

Gives him time to reform.
McAz

Postby Major » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:45 pm

You have poached this off another forum ya slimy backsliding turd,

I have always condemned terrorists as my forum record proves not glorify them like you do.

I condemn you as well for what you are.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Major wrote:You have poached this off another forum ya slimy backsliding turd,

I have always condemned terrorists as my forum record proves not glorify them like you do.

I condemn you as well for what you are.

Daily Mirror - link is above, starbold. :thumbsup:

Do you condemn this terrorist?
McAz

Postby McAz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Good to see you back online starbold - you seem reluctant to answer my question...

McAz wrote:
Do you condemn this terrorist?

...why is that?
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:18 pm

That could be a post from Major or Markey.
Better keep a closer eye on them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

That could be a post from Major or Markey.
Better keep a closer eye on them.

He can find the time to troll me - but not find the time to condemn this evil bastard. Says a lot.

As I've said before...

What's the only difference between modern far-right filth and Hitler?
Opportunity.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:21 pm

40+ years should be the standard sentence for every terrorist, including ‘innocent’ ISIS returnees. No exceptions.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Puzzler wrote:40+ years should be the standard sentence for every terrorist, including ‘innocent’ ISIS returnees. No exceptions.

Jailing the innocent is what ISIS would do - try to stay at least one step above.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:50 am

McAz wrote:
Puzzler wrote:40+ years should be the standard sentence for every terrorist, including ‘innocent’ ISIS returnees. No exceptions.

Jailing the innocent is what ISIS would do - try to stay at least one step above.

Bollocks mcaz.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:51 am

Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:

Bollocks mcaz.

Which is precisely why decent people don't trust the far-right any more than Islamic extremists - both scum. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:55 am

McAz wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:

Bollocks mcaz.

Which is precisely why decent people don't trust the far-right any more than Islamic extremists - both scum. :thumbsup:

You calling me scum mate?
Puzzler

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs