43 Years for Far-Right Terrorist

Re: 43 Years for Far-Right Terrorist

Postby Observant guest » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
There are plenty of far right hate preachers though. Plenty of far right sites online which advocate violence towards groups they hate. They salivate at every atrocity and gain support from the disaffected/desperate souls searching for something to make their lives feel safer or more meaningful. The attacks in recent years prove that they are a threat and cannot be ignored.

What is an Islamic preacher of hate? Is he far right, far left, or neither?

Extremist. They seem to have more in common with the far right when it comes to attitudes towards women, gays or outsiders.

You must be an advertisers fucking dream.

I bet you've got a room full of shite indoors which someone convinced you was a good idea to buy. :roll:

Well I haven't bought the shite you've been peddling for years so I'm more you're worst nightmare than anyone's fucking dream. :cool:

Its not often to see someone get you're/your mixed up this way around (see above post.) Usually it is confused t'other way.
Observant guest

Postby Handy andy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Spot on Canny.
When you live on the edge of normality either far left or far right, there are many to tempt you to move further in that direction.
Handy andy

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Handy andy wrote:Spot on Canny.
When you live on the edge of normality either far left or far right, there are many to tempt you to move further in that direction.

With canny being extreme left i suppose we can believe him when he professes such rhetoric.

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:

With canny being extreme left i suppose we can believe him when he professes such rhetoric.

People who aren't far or alt right are not extreme left you silly billy. :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wizzywick » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agreed. But despite popular belief elsewhere, we thankfully do not have neither a far right or alt-right Government in this country. Nor will we ever have one. The trouble is though, the parameters of the political spectrum has changed in Britain. Whether people like it or not, or accept it or not, Corbyn has shifted the Labour Party to the furthest left it has gone for years. They are not gaining (or losing) in the polls, but then neither are the Tories, which means at this moment in time the country is evenly split with the centre-right ideology or Corbyn's not sure how far left he is ideology. If this carries on, then the next GE will just produce a firewall for both sides so that neither will win.

But what concerns me, is that the further left Labour goes, then the further right the rest go in order to create a weird balance.

On the thread topic, Darren Osborne was a far right lunatic who deserved far more than the mere 43 years he got.
wizzywick

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:25 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agreed. But despite popular belief elsewhere, we thankfully do not have neither a far right or alt-right Government in this country. Nor will we ever have one. The trouble is though, the parameters of the political spectrum has changed in Britain. Whether people like it or not, or accept it or not, Corbyn has shifted the Labour Party to the furthest left it has gone for years. They are not gaining (or losing) in the polls, but then neither are the Tories, which means at this moment in time the country is evenly split with the centre-right ideology or Corbyn's not sure how far left he is ideology. If this carries on, then the next GE will just produce a firewall for both sides so that neither will win.

But what concerns me, is that the further left Labour goes, then the further right the rest go in order to create a weird balance.

On the thread topic, Darren Osborne was a far right lunatic who deserved far more than the mere 43 years he got.

Because most of Europe has state run railways and utilities?

I'm not in favour of Labour at all but spouting stuff like that hardly takes the debate forward.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Do we have to pretend corbyn isnt far left?

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:Do we have to pretend corbyn isnt far left?

How is he far Left?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wizzywick » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because most of Europe has state run railways and utilities?

I'm not in favour of Labour at all but spouting stuff like that hardly takes the debate forward.

You've lost me? I'm not sure what it is I'm spouting! I merely highlighted the current political situation in Britain. I'm not sure what State Run Railways and Utilities has to do with it? :dunno:
wizzywick

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:47 pm

wizzywick wrote:
You've lost me? I'm not sure what it is I'm spouting! I merely highlighted the current political situation in Britain. I'm not sure what State Run Railways and Utilities has to do with it? :dunno:

It's one of the basics from new old Labour, nationalise the utilities and the railways just like everyone else (mainly Soc/Dem countries in Europe) has. It could work in this day and age but it will bring collective bargaining into the argument.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:He was no more ill than you are.

Told you he was ill.

Seeding your defence early I see - clever. :wink:

Not really, just didn't fancy arguing about semantics. Far right terrorist is rubbish and you know it.

Finsbury Park terror attack: 'Brainwashed' killer had online links to far right

https://news.sky.com/story/finsbury-park-terror-attack-brainwashed-killer-had-online-links-to-far-right-11232079

Man accused of Finsbury Park van attack said he was planning to form 'Welsh far-right group'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-accused-finsbury-park-van-14223651

If he had links to the left or was even distantly connected to something Muslim you and your fellow travellers wouldn't be making excuses for him, now would you?
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:21 pm

McAz wrote:Finsbury Park terror attack: 'Brainwashed' killer had online links to far right

https://news.sky.com/story/finsbury-park-terror-attack-brainwashed-killer-had-online-links-to-far-right-11232079

Man accused of Finsbury Park van attack said he was planning to form 'Welsh far-right group'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-accused-finsbury-park-van-14223651

If he had links to the left or was even distantly connected to something Muslim you and your fellow travellers wouldn't be making excuses for him, now would you?

Can we assume next time there's an islamic terror attack, you'll be starting a thread about it, condemning the terrorists in extra large coloured font and trying to engage in serious debate?

Or will you do what you usually do - troll the fuck out of the thread and make fun of the dead?
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:Finsbury Park terror attack: 'Brainwashed' killer had online links to far right

Can we assume next time there's an islamic terror attack, you'll be starting a thread about it, condemning the terrorists in extra large coloured font and trying to engage in serious debate?

Or will you do what you usually do - troll the fuck out of the thread and make fun of the dead?

"We" can assume what the fuck "we" like - or you can link to any post I've made that makes fun of the dead. Off you trot sunshine. :thumbsup:

(Darren Osborne's supporters thank you for contribution). :wink:
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:39 pm

McAz wrote:["We" can assume what the fuck "we" like - or you can link to any post I've made that makes fun of the dead. Off you trot sunshine. :thumbsup:

(Darren Osborne's supporters thank you for contribution). :wink:

Other than this case, Anders Breivik, and Thomas Mair, ie white terrorists, you've trolled and trivialised every other single terrorist attack, including the Manchester bombing where little girls were blown up.

You even trolled the Grenfell fire thread.

You can shove your extra large coloured font up your vile subhuman troll's arsehole.
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Do we have to pretend corbyn isnt far left?

How is he far Left?

He refuses to believe that Nigel Farage is the new Messiah.... :whistle:
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs