Markets Crash?

Re: Markets Crash?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:Its almost as if you aren't aware of the hilarious bollocks you post....

You contribute so much in your mind with these endless little meaningless fucking posts.

Instead of posting absolute garbage based on nut job conspiracy theories and end of days types?

No thanks. I stated yesterday that it was far to early to panic and low and behold, a day later it settled down. Not only that but this was completely expected.

You took it as a chance to start preaching, like some mad Christian in some City centre rambling at passersby. And expect reasoned responses? Why? You wouldnt be able to grasp it, as you have demonstrated.

Can you please explain which part is conspiracy?

It would be easier to state "all of it" because for the most part, its exactly what it is.

Well that's an easy way out.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Maddog wrote:
I moved on, I came back.

I'm like the tide. ;)

Or herpes.

So, what do you think about cryptocurrency? Worth a punt or massively over valued?

It's scares me, yet intrigues me too. Anything the governments don't like is probably not a completely bad idea.

It seems sorta like gold. Sort of a hedge against the stock market.

Also, I don't know what good your bitcoins will do during the zombie apocalypse. :ooer:
Maddog

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:21 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:Hows it doing today? Are we still heading towards the collapse of the dollar and US and the rise of Eurasia?

According to many German industrialists who wish to distance themselves from America and its sanctions mentality.
Many of them pressuring politicians to move closer to Russia and Asia as a whole.
Trump is helping cement that direction with his attitude toward German cars etc.
Germany have already lost over a million jobs and a lot of money obeying the empire while the empire carry on trading with Russia by way of selling them Boeing airliners and purchasing heavy lift rocket engines from the Russians. America still cannot make rocket engines that good that fast and at that price.
Asia is becoming increasingly economically powerful in case you haven't noticed.
The worlds gold is piling up in Asia too.
The west's gold that is.

With the UK out of Europe I expect to see a closer move to Russia and Asia in general from the EU. Sadly, we are the US drum beaters in Europe, we're not known as airstrip 1 for no reason. Look at our culture, America has been more influential than any other foreigners. So many fail to notice this though, or maybe it's perceived as being 'the right colour' of influence that makes it acceptable?

The EU is not moving closer to Russia. If it did, its future would be at risk, more so than it already.

Also, you realise the EU is more white than the US don't you?

Zerohedge is also conspiracy website. With a high rating for conspiracy and a neat zero rating for factually based claims.

Now, where have I heard that before? :whistle:

Why would the EU's future be at risk for moving closer to Russia? :dunno:

The EU, as Jack has said, has lost huge sums of money by being forced in to going along with the contrived sanctions on Russia, Greece especially so. They need all the trade they can get but because the deep state/Dems have a bee in their bonnet about Trump, the rest of the world must suffer. Of course, stepping in to Syria at the request of Assad and thwarting US regime change didn't help either. US hegemony is on the way out and can't come soon enough.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Maddog wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Maddog wrote:
I moved on, I came back.

I'm like the tide. ;)

Or herpes.

So, what do you think about cryptocurrency? Worth a punt or massively over valued?

It's scares me, yet intrigues me too. Anything the governments don't like is probably not a completely bad idea.

Also, I don't know what good your bitcoins will do during the zombie apocalypse. :ooer:

Stick by an old saying. If you can't hold it, you don't own it.
Fletch

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Well that's an easy way out.

Much easier, saves time and a headache.
Lionel Jesse

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:39 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Does the rise of Eurasia herald a new world order?

The fact that you can travel overland from Shanghai to Lisbon seemed irrelevant during the cold war. The Berlin Wall divided Europe. Mao’s China was isolated and inward-looking.

But with the fall of the wall and the opening of China, these politically imposed barriers are coming down and the Eurasian landmass is once again emerging as a distinct entity, with great economic and strategic significance. In particular, China’s “Belt and Road” initiative is creating new infrastructure links that highlight the commercial potential of linking Europe and Asia by land.

Bruno Maçães believes that the re-emergence of Eurasia as a contiguous and coherent landmass is the most important factor in an emerging new world order. The 21st century, he argues, will not be American or Asian, but rather “Eurasian” — dominated by the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://www.ft.com/content/a0f95ce6-fab ... 9be7f3120a .... sorry it's from one of those conspiracy sites.

This from the Financial Times is conspiracy too Jesse?
You answer nothing.
You contribute zero.
What do you think of this article?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:43 pm

U.S. needs up to 18 more Russian rocket engines: Pentagon
From that other well known conspiracy site Reuters.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon will need to buy up to 18 more Russian-built RD-180 engines to power rockets carrying U.S. military satellites into space over the next six years or so, Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work said in an interview on Friday.

Congress banned use of the Russian RD-180 rocket engines for military use after 2019, following Russia’s annexation of the Crimea region of Ukraine in 2014.

But U.S. lawmakers eased the ban late last year, worried that it could drive United Launch Alliance, a joint venture of Lockheed Martin Corp and Boeing Co, out of business and leave only privately held SpaceX to lift satellites into space.

Work said the United States needed to ensure there were at least “two affordable and reliable means into space.” He added the RD-180 would be needed only during wh>>>>>> https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN0X600H
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:45 pm

Fletch wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:Hows it doing today? Are we still heading towards the collapse of the dollar and US and the rise of Eurasia?

According to many German industrialists who wish to distance themselves from America and its sanctions mentality.
Many of them pressuring politicians to move closer to Russia and Asia as a whole.
Trump is helping cement that direction with his attitude toward German cars etc.
Germany have already lost over a million jobs and a lot of money obeying the empire while the empire carry on trading with Russia by way of selling them Boeing airliners and purchasing heavy lift rocket engines from the Russians. America still cannot make rocket engines that good that fast and at that price.
Asia is becoming increasingly economically powerful in case you haven't noticed.
The worlds gold is piling up in Asia too.
The west's gold that is.

With the UK out of Europe I expect to see a closer move to Russia and Asia in general from the EU. Sadly, we are the US drum beaters in Europe, we're not known as airstrip 1 for no reason. Look at our culture, America has been more influential than any other foreigners. So many fail to notice this though, or maybe it's perceived as being 'the right colour' of influence that makes it acceptable?

The EU is not moving closer to Russia. If it did, its future would be at risk, more so than it already.

Also, you realise the EU is more white than the US don't you?

Zerohedge is also conspiracy website. With a high rating for conspiracy and a neat zero rating for factually based claims.

Now, where have I heard that before? :whistle:

The EU, as Jack has said, has lost huge sums of money by being forced in to going along with the contrived sanctions on Russia, Greece especially so. They need all the trade they can get but because the deep state/Dems have a bee in their bonnet about Trump, the rest of the world must suffer. Of course, stepping in to Syria at the request of Assad and thwarting US regime change didn't help either. US hegemony is on the way out and can't come soon enough.

Well, a few reasons. The EU was leading the sanctions alongside the US. A number of Eu nations only recently got free from Russia and its influence. Within those nations the feeling towards Russia is overwhelmingly negative. Many of these nations are now members of NATO and therefore are opposed to Russia militarily and economically.

Theres a very high chance certain eastern Eu nations would leave the EU in protest based on that. And we havent even considered defence reasons. Of which there are many.
Lionel Jesse

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

The fact that you can travel overland from Shanghai to Lisbon seemed irrelevant during the cold war. The Berlin Wall divided Europe. Mao’s China was isolated and inward-looking.

But with the fall of the wall and the opening of China, these politically imposed barriers are coming down and the Eurasian landmass is once again emerging as a distinct entity, with great economic and strategic significance. In particular, China’s “Belt and Road” initiative is creating new infrastructure links that highlight the commercial potential of linking Europe and Asia by land.

Bruno Maçães believes that the re-emergence of Eurasia as a contiguous and coherent landmass is the most important factor in an emerging new world order. The 21st century, he argues, will not be American or Asian, but rather “Eurasian” — dominated by the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://www.ft.com/content/a0f95ce6-fab ... 9be7f3120a .... sorry it's from one of those conspiracy sites.

You answer nothing.
You contribute zero.

trying to compare the well respected FT to zerohedge is laughable.

Contributing nonsense is worthless fella...
Lionel Jesse

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:04 pm

Fletch wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Maddog wrote:
I moved on, I came back.

I'm like the tide. ;)

Or herpes.

Stick by an old saying. If you can't hold it, you don't own it.

It's not so much that as there is no central authority / bank guaranteeing it as a currency which makes it seem like high risk speculation to me.

Someone did give me a long and rambling explanation of blockchain but it didn't sound all that convincing.

Besides, I have no use for a hitman or human body parts.

At the moment.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:
Fletch wrote:Now, where have I heard that before? :whistle:

Well, a few reasons. The EU was leading the sanctions alongside the US. A number of Eu nations only recently got free from Russia and its influence. Within those nations the feeling towards Russia is overwhelmingly negative. Many of these nations are now members of NATO and therefore are opposed to Russia militarily and economically.

Theres a very high chance certain eastern Eu nations would leave the EU in protest based on that. And we havent even considered defence reasons. Of which there are many.

You're making it up as you go along. Russia is not the enemy, Russia is not the aggressive one who broke agreements and placed bases and weaponry on the border.

NATO is a corrupt US vehicle for hegemony. It has nothing to do with keeping the peace, it's an aggressive institution.

You've been reading too much western propaganda masquerading as news.

Operation Mockingbird. Look it up. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You answer nothing.
You contribute zero.

trying to compare the well respected FT to zerohedge is laughable.

Contributing nonsense is worthless fella...

Now you've attacked the messenger a few times, maybe you can point out the articles that are false or CT's? :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:06 pm

So fletch is a wizz trader no doubt with all his insight into the markets....

....its never the successful people you here spouting ct's :smilin:

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:25 pm

XIV Re-Opens, Crashes, Re-Halts

After collapsing more than 90% overnight, the culprit - XIV, was halted and suffered a termination event this morning. It has just re-opened... but not for long.

Google.com/2018-02- ... s-re-halts

and a word from billionaire investor Carl Icahn

Market "Earthquake Is Coming" - Icahn Warns "A Lot Of People Will Pay The Price Like In 1929"

...there's going to be a bigger problem than 2009 and 1929, eventually. A major storm is coming...The market has become a much more dangerous place [due to index funds and ETFs]"

Google.com/2018-02- ... price-1929

And for the benefit of doxiper, it's a nice distraction from corrupt FBI, DOJ, state department and Dens, isn't it... :wink:
Fletch

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Fletch wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:
Fletch wrote:Now, where have I heard that before? :whistle:

You're making it up as you go along. Russia is not the enemy, Russia is not the aggressive one who broke agreements and placed bases and weaponry on the border.

NATO is a corrupt US vehicle for hegemony. It has nothing to do with keeping the peace, it's an aggressive institution.

You've been reading too much western propaganda masquerading as news.

Operation Mockingbird. Look it up. :thumbsup:

I didn't say Russia is the enemy, just that Russia is extremely unpopular. The reasons for that have nothing to do with the US or one of the 4 million alleged CIA plots but everything to do with how Russia treated these people.

As for Russia not being aggressive... it holds as much water as claiming the US is not being aggressive. Its factually untrue.

On the flip side I find the claims of Russian interference in the US and here in the UK laughable.
Lionel Jesse

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs