Markets Crash?

Re: Markets Crash?

Postby Maddog » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:23 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:I see the financial wizards have already got this thread covered.

I'll be moving along now. :leer: :more beer:

Yeah best do that.
You didn't believe the crash of 2008 was going to happen so you won't be up to speed on this much bigger one.
Move along nothing to see here Maddy.

Yes I did. I knew the mortgage market was insane. I had no idea what kind of crash (no one really did), but I knew the people lending money were lending way too much, too people that had no way of paying it back.

And before you start trying to call me a liar, this happened before you and I ever posted together, so you don't have a fucking clue what I was saying in 2008, so don't make any claims that you did.

Now I shall move along, dickhead. :thumbsup:
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:02 am

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Yeah best do that.
You didn't believe the crash of 2008 was going to happen so you won't be up to speed on this much bigger one.

Yes I did. I knew the mortgage market was insane. I had no idea what kind of crash (no one really did), but I knew the people lending money were lending way too much, too people that had no way of paying it back.

And before you start trying to call me a liar, this happened before you and I ever posted together, so you don't have a fucking clue what I was saying in 2008, so don't make any claims that you did.

Okay wanker but we argued for years about the fact that banks created money out of thin air and they were loaning money that they didn't actually have ... not just me but others on here.
Accepted those facts yet?
You used to tell us we didn't know what we were talking about you'd studied economics and worked with the banks yet still you were ignorant.
Caught up yet American dumb ass fucking hillbilly?
Have you moved along yet?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 am

Before anyone says anything I've been nothing but polite and gracious with the cowboy for a long time now.
He came wading in ...... :flog:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 am

Some hysterical claims here tbh...
Lionel Jesse

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:41 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:Some hysterical claims here tbh...

The idea is you say which and on it goes ......
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Hows it doing today? Are we still heading towards the collapse of the dollar and US and the rise of Eurasia?
Lionel Jesse

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:Hows it doing today? Are we still heading towards the collapse of the dollar and US and the rise of Eurasia?

Egotism
Egotism is the drive to maintain and enhance favorable views of oneself, and generally features an inflated opinion of one's personal features and importance. It often includes intellectual, physical, social and other overestimations.[1]

The egotist has an overwhelming sense of the centrality of the 'Me', that is to say of their personal qualities.[2] Egotism means placing oneself at the core of one's world with no concern for others, including those "loved" or considered as "close", in any other terms except those subjectively set by the egotist.

More about you here ..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotism
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:Hows it doing today? Are we still heading towards the collapse of the dollar and US and the rise of Eurasia?

According to many German industrialists who wish to distance themselves from America and its sanctions mentality.
Many of them pressuring politicians to move closer to Russia and Asia as a whole.
Trump is helping cement that direction with his attitude toward German cars etc.
Germany have already lost over a million jobs and a lot of money obeying the empire while the empire carry on trading with Russia by way of selling them Boeing airliners and purchasing heavy lift rocket engines from the Russians. America still cannot make rocket engines that good that fast and at that price.
Asia is becoming increasingly economically powerful in case you haven't noticed.
The worlds gold is piling up in Asia too.
The west's gold that is.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Its almost as if you aren't aware of the hilarious bollocks you post....
Lionel Jesse

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:Its almost as if you aren't aware of the hilarious bollocks you post....

You contribute so much in your mind with these endless little meaningless fucking posts.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:28 pm

You were up till at least 3.am reading all this but still didn't come up with anything to contribute to the conversation.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Se you when you log back in after Googling everything that's confusing you ........
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:Its almost as if you aren't aware of the hilarious bollocks you post....

It's why I still read stuff here but don't post much. Comedy requires rhythm and I don't want to interupt all the comedic geniuses while they work. :more beer:
Maddog

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You contribute so much in your mind with these endless little meaningless fucking posts.

Instead of posting absolute garbage based on nut job conspiracy theories and end of days types?

No thanks. I stated yesterday that it was far to early to panic and low and behold, a day later it settled down. Not only that but this was completely expected.

You took it as a chance to start preaching, like some mad Christian in some City centre rambling at passersby. And expect reasoned responses? Why? You wouldnt be able to grasp it, as you have demonstrated.
Lionel Jesse

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Yeah best do that.

Okay wanker but we argued for years about the fact that banks created money out of thin air and they were loaning money that they didn't actually have ... not just me but others on here.
Accepted those facts yet?
You used to tell us we didn't know what we were talking about you'd studied economics and worked with the banks yet still you were ignorant.
Caught up yet American dumb ass fucking hillbilly?
Have you moved along yet?

I'd like to see the answer to this too mads. :thumbsup:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs