Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:47 am

Brexit or the Heat Death of the Universe due to Entropy?

Which comes first?

My money is on the latter. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11105
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Rocthedog » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Time will tell.

And Brexit looks further away every day.

Wonderful news, thanks for that.

ps where's the :link:


In your favorite paper, The Mail.


No wonder you omitted the link.

Labour denied that Mr Corbyn said he would maintain existing customs arrangements, insisting he merely floated the idea of a new form of customs union.

From your link.


Why did you need a link I told you where the story was, In the Mail a highly respected news paper. I cannot help it if your reading material is the scum. Canny you must get a better education. Then you can sit back and read that wonderful paper in a nice relaxed way. And I would not believe Corbyns spin doctors in any way. I believe he is manipulating to stay in the customs union. Therefore stay in the EU. Traitorous Bastard. I just hope Momentum the Labour parties storm troopers keep up their good work. "New form of customs union" my arse. If it walks like a rat smell like a rat, it,s a rat in this case one called Corbyn.


You deliberately missed any link out of the OP - probably because further into the story it actually states that Labour deny what is claimed in said rag.

As for this .... "And I would not believe Corbyns spin doctors in any way. " :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

BUT YOU ARE HAPPY TO ACCEPT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE MOST POLITICALLY BIASED, SKEWED, BENT PUBLICATION IN THE COUNTRY ??

You crack me up - you really do.

Your words on Corbyn are EXACTLY what the Wail are desperate to print the moment Corbyn comes out against Brexit. Which is EXACTLY why he won't give them what they want. Good for him. Let Treeza continue to fuck up the process, we can pick up the pieces while she and the 35 Tories in that shadowy Brexit group pick up the blame. 100% of it.

Roll on the renationalisations.

p.s. I never read the Scum. Ever.


I only read the story in that wonderful unbiased Daily Mail. Hence me telling you, I stand by my statement that I would not believe anything Corbyn spin doctors say or anything he says come to that. Any way I have nothing to worry about he will never make it, He is done, we can thank momentum for that.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:28 pm

Of course you aren't worried about Corbyn.

Which is why you aren't starting threads about him....

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Of course you aren't.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:59 am

Cannydc wrote:Of course you aren't worried about Corbyn.

Which is why you aren't starting threads about him....

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Of course you aren't.

Be fair lots of bars and night clubs in Spain have closed and he needs some way to spend his lonely evenings
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby calitom » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:14 am

Cannydc wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Time will tell.

And Brexit looks further away every day.

Wonderful news, thanks for that.

ps Labour denied that Mr Corbyn said he would maintain existing customs arrangements, insisting he merely floated the idea of a new form of customs union.

pps where's the :link:


canny doesnt respect the will of her countrymen.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 2396
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Of course you aren't worried about Corbyn.

Which is why you aren't starting threads about him....

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Of course you aren't.

Be fair lots of bars and night clubs in Spain have closed and he needs some way to spend his lonely evenings



What a sad life you must lead, you must be eating that shit that comes out of your mouth. Stop being a saddo you idiot.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:54 am

Cannydc wrote:Of course you aren't worried about Corbyn.

Which is why you aren't starting threads about him....

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Of course you aren't.


Question, Why are you so keen to be ruled by foreigners. It makes our Parliament redundant, the foreigners you support make the rules for us, and we have been stupid enough to accept it. Even when we never voted for them to rule us. But we are fighting back and getting the heck out of that corrupt organisation. All they ever want is our money, Now I notice a story from that wonderful unbiased newspaper the Daily Mail. The EURO is failing fast and that is threatening the collapse of the EU. Now wouldn,t that be a kick in the foreign supporters nuts.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Cannydc » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Of course you aren't worried about Corbyn.

Which is why you aren't starting threads about him....

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Of course you aren't.


Question, Why are you so keen to be ruled by foreigners. It makes our Parliament redundant, the foreigners you support make the rules for us, and we have been stupid enough to accept it. Even when we never voted for them to rule us. But we are fighting back and getting the heck out of that corrupt organisation. All they ever want is our money, Now I notice a story from that wonderful unbiased newspaper the Daily Mail. The EURO is failing fast and that is threatening the collapse of the EU. Now wouldn,t that be a kick in the foreign supporters nuts.


"The Euro is falling fast"

You can't even get that right, can you ?

3 Months GBP to EURO rates

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business/mark ... _month.stm
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Cannydc » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Only 13% of our 'laws' come from the EU.

And we rarely vote against them in the EU parliament.

Image

Between 1993 and 2014 Parliament passed 945 Acts of which 231 implemented EU obligations of some sort.

It also passed 33,160 Statutory Instruments, 4,283 of which implemented EU obligations. Add both of these together and divide by the total number of laws passed, and you get the 13% figure.

The impact of EU law varies from sector to sector. In many areas - public order, crime, defence, health - EU laws have minimal impact. But in others - workers' rights, trade - the impact is much greater because the single market and the free movement of workers are at the heart of what the EU is about. The way we organise our NHS is not.

So yes, I much prefer the EU to control the Tory desire to destroy worker's rights. After all, you can never, ever trust a Tory.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:Only 13% of our 'laws' come from the EU.

And we rarely vote against them in the EU parliament.

Image

Between 1993 and 2014 Parliament passed 945 Acts of which 231 implemented EU obligations of some sort.

It also passed 33,160 Statutory Instruments, 4,283 of which implemented EU obligations. Add both of these together and divide by the total number of laws passed, and you get the 13% figure.

The impact of EU law varies from sector to sector. In many areas - public order, crime, defence, health - EU laws have minimal impact. But in others - workers' rights, trade - the impact is much greater because the single market and the free movement of workers are at the heart of what the EU is about. The way we organise our NHS is not.

So yes, I much prefer the EU to control the Tory desire to destroy worker's rights. After all, you can never, ever trust a Tory.


There you go you have admitted your treason, you would prefer to be ruled by foreigners. I suggest you get of to Thailand and live by their rules I'm sure you will enjoy it. And by the way 23% of laws come from the EU onto our statute books. One is too many. The sooner we get rid of the EU out of our lives the better. And the jump you make that Tories are destroying workers rights is baloney. What you mean is the right to strike at the drop of a hat and bring back winters of discontent. Remember that. Even bodies could not get buried, garbage as high as your house, rats infesting the streets and kids being bitten in their beds. Yeh that's what you want.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Cannydc » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:52 pm

You are completely nuts.

Get help.

And when they give you meds, FFS take them as instructed.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Cannydc » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Meanwhile, Project Reality continues it's inevitable, inexorable progress.

One of the biggest growers of berries in the UK is moving part of its business to China because it cannot guarantee it will find enough fruit pickers available to work.

Up to 200 seasonal jobs have gone at Haygrove’s farm in Ledbury, Herefordshire, and some of the company’s raspberry and blueberry-growing will be relocated to Yunnan province in China because of uncertainty over migrant labour due to Brexit.

Angus Davison, the founder of Haygrove, said: “In the UK we employ 230 full-time and 1,150 seasonal workers, but we are now reducing that to 950 because of Brexit nervousness.” The company has a turnover of £101m.

“We are already out of time,” he says, explaining that he can’t afford to wait for Theresa May to reveal her immigration policy as this year’s harvest was planned last year.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ncertainty
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:00 pm

[quote="Cannydc"]You are completely nuts.

Get help.

And when they give you meds, FFS take them as instructed.[/quote.

If I'm nuts by pointing out to things which will financially help this country after Brexit. You are in a very bad mental state, with the things you say. So I suggest you pop of to the nearest mental institution for evaluation. Or give Jeremy Kyle a call he will help you after he has heard you out. Take the lie detector test, the question should be "Canny are you mentally ill"

You will obviously reply "No", He will ask why did you say no, You will reply I was telling the truth. He will say the test showed you lied. I could tell them don't bother with the test I know he is mentally unstable. You will probably be offered twenty weeks in an institution, Canny the help will do you good. You might even be cured of your Labourites illness. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Cannydc » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:You are completely nuts.

Get help.

And when they give you meds, FFS take them as instructed.[/quote.

If I'm nuts by pointing out to things which will financially help this country after Brexit. You are in a very bad mental state, with the things you say. So I suggest you pop of to the nearest mental institution for evaluation. Or give Jeremy Kyle a call he will help you after he has heard you out. Take the lie detector test, the question should be "Canny are you mentally ill"

You will obviously reply "No", He will ask why did you say no, You will reply I was telling the truth. He will say the test showed you lied. I could tell them don't bother with the test I know he is mentally unstable. You will probably be offered twenty weeks in an institution, Canny the help will do you good. You might even be cured of your Labourites illness. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:


You are (strangely) pointing out things that WON'T HAPPEN - never mind help this country financially.

You, in the way of all Leavers, are completely ignoring what the EU have said all along.

There will be no bespoke deal - so no special arrangements to accommodate your 'special' Dubai trading setup.

The rest of your blather simply confirms that you aren't too well at the moment. Trying to project your illness is a well known problem.

See your doctor, and mention this, as linked below. Good luck - mental illness is a bitch, so I am led to believe.

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/psychpedia/projection
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11076
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:11 am

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:You are completely nuts.

Get help.

And when they give you meds, FFS take them as instructed.[/quote.

If I'm nuts by pointing out to things which will financially help this country after Brexit. You are in a very bad mental state, with the things you say. So I suggest you pop of to the nearest mental institution for evaluation. Or give Jeremy Kyle a call he will help you after he has heard you out. Take the lie detector test, the question should be "Canny are you mentally ill"

You will obviously reply "No", He will ask why did you say no, You will reply I was telling the truth. He will say the test showed you lied. I could tell them don't bother with the test I know he is mentally unstable. You will probably be offered twenty weeks in an institution, Canny the help will do you good. You might even be cured of your Labourites illness. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:


You are (strangely) pointing out things that WON'T HAPPEN - never mind help this country financially.

You, in the way of all Leavers, are completely ignoring what the EU have said all along.

There will be no bespoke deal - so no special arrangements to accommodate your 'special' Dubai trading setup.

The rest of your blather simply confirms that you aren't too well at the moment. Trying to project your illness is a well known problem.

See your doctor, and mention this, as linked below. Good luck - mental illness is a bitch, so I am led to believe.

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/psychpedia/projection


You sound really desperate for foreigners to keep ruling us, I bet you never told the RAF about your feelings. Being officered by a British Officer must have been a real kick in the guts. I bet you clenched your teeth and thought this man telling me what to do should be German. If you love being ruled by foreigners why don't you move to the EU and live there. All your wishes will come true. You will have 27 foreign leaders telling you what to do. :ooer:
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests