Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:59 am

Corbyn tells EU he will keep Britain in EU through the customs Union. Traitorous Bastard. He and his minions working through the back door. Any way it won,t happen labour will never get into power with Corbyn at the helm, Momentum will see to that with their anti democratic antics. I attended a symposium the other day where
Momentum was discussed. Four of the people attending were Labour voters. All of them said they would no longer vote Labour while this far left group were taking over Labour. They were quite distressed about it. In fact a statement was made it's no longer the party they were part of. I must admit they also said they would not vote conservative. How ever the point I make is people might have registered with labour in large numbers, but those who did, were in fact anti establishment people from far right far left and in the the party to disrupt and cause problems.

So Labour will not make it into government regardless of what people like Canny tries to say and others like him. As I said earlier Momentum will see to that. Thank you MOMENTUM KEEP UP YOUR DISRUPTIVE WORK you will soon see Corbyn disappear into the wilderness.
Rocthedog

Re: Corbyn tells EUleaders he will keep Britain in the EU

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 am

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Time will tell.

And Brexit looks further away every day.

Wonderful news, thanks for that.

ps Labour denied that Mr Corbyn said he would maintain existing customs arrangements, insisting he merely floated the idea of a new form of customs union.

pps where's the :link:
Last edited by Cannydc on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:15 am

Cannydc wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Time will tell.

ps where's the :link:

In your favorite paper, The Mail.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:17 am

Rocthedog wrote:

Time will tell.

No wonder you omitted the link.

Labour denied that Mr Corbyn said he would maintain existing customs arrangements, insisting he merely floated the idea of a new form of customs union.

From your link.
Cannydc

Postby Cobs » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:25 pm

I thought Labour's strategy was to have no strategy on leaving the EU.
Keep their powder dry and pick up the pieces afterwards.
Cobs

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Cobs wrote:I thought Labour's strategy was to have no strategy on leaving the EU.

It is, they are and they may well.

The Heil is desperate to pin Corbyn with yet another endless smear.

They really are scraping the bottom of a really shallow barrel - but then, they only have the likes of Rockforbrains to please.
Cannydc

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:14 pm

No, he didn't.

Even if he did it would be useless anyway given the lack of being in power thing unless he thinks there will be a General Election before next year.

That's possible but not particularly probable.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Cobs » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Cobs wrote:I thought Labour's strategy was to have no strategy on leaving the EU.

It is, they are and they may well.

The Heil is desperate to pin Corbyn with yet another endless smear.

They really are scraping the bottom of a really shallow barrel - but then, they only have the likes of Rockforbrains to please.

But without his opposition (or the government falls) we are out on 29/3/19?
Cobs

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Corbyn tells EU he will keep Britain in EU through the customs Union. Traitorous Bastard. He and his minions working through the back door. Any way it won,t happen labour will never get into power with Corbyn at the helm, Momentum will see to that with their anti democratic antics. I attended a symposium the other day where
Momentum was discussed. Four of the people attending were Labour voters. All of them said they would no longer vote Labour while this far left group were taking over Labour. They were quite distressed about it. In fact a statement was made it's no longer the party they were part of. I must admit they also said they would not vote conservative. How ever the point I make is people might have registered with labour in large numbers, but those who did, were in fact anti establishment people from far right far left and in the the party to disrupt and cause problems.

So Labour will not make it into government regardless of what people like Canny tries to say and others like him. As I said earlier Momentum will see to that. Thank you MOMENTUM KEEP UP YOUR DISRUPTIVE WORK you will soon see Corbyn disappear into the wilderness.

First I thought a person who lived in Spain would be all for the EU and second :link:

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:Corbyn tells EU he will keep Britain in EU through the customs Union. Traitorous Bastard. He and his minions working through the back door. Any way it won,t happen labour will never get into power with Corbyn at the helm, Momentum will see to that with their anti democratic antics. I attended a symposium the other day where

First I thought a person who lived in Spain would be all for the EU and second :link:

Hey fuckwanker, why won't you give up your avatar on sol. Some one like you who hides away ain,t worth crapping on. Once again I repeat I ain.t never lived in Spain. So go shove your head up your rectum and talk to your brain.
Rocthedog

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:42 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Time will tell.

Labour denied that Mr Corbyn said he would maintain existing customs arrangements, insisting he merely floated the idea of a new form of customs union.

From your link.

Why did you need a link I told you where the story was, In the Mail a highly respected news paper. I cannot help it if your reading material is the scum. Canny you must get a better education. Then you can sit back and read that wonderful paper in a nice relaxed way. And I would not believe Corbyns spin doctors in any way. I believe he is manipulating to stay in the customs union. Therefore stay in the EU. Traitorous Bastard. I just hope Momentum the Labour parties storm troopers keep up their good work. "New form of customs union" my arse. If it walks like a rat smell like a rat, it,s a rat in this case one called Corbyn.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hey fuckwanker, why won't you give up your avatar on sol. Some one like you who hides away ain,t worth crapping on. Once again I repeat I ain.t never lived in Spain. So go shove your head up your rectum and talk to your brain.

The use of a double negative is far from accidental.

You admit that you "ain't" or haven't never lived in Spain, negating the the phrase you have never lived in Spain therefore affirming that you have lived in Spain. The guff around it was just to throw the scent.

You were always so full of it, and that hasn't changed.

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

The use of a double negative is far from accidental.

You admit that you "ain't" or haven't never lived in Spain, negating the the phrase you have never lived in Spain therefore affirming that you have lived in Spain. The guff around it was just to throw the scent.

The only one full of it is you, come on give up your avatar name on sol you little insignificant twerp. Why are you hiding your avatar name from sol. Oh I know why if you did, you would be reckognised as the nasty you are. Come on fess up what your avatar was.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:You admit that you "ain't" or haven't never lived in Spain, negating the the phrase you have never lived in Spain therefore affirming that you have lived in Spain. The guff around it was just to throw the scent.

The only one full of it is you, come on give up your avatar name on sol you little insignificant twerp. Why are you hiding your avatar name from sol. Oh I know why if you did, you would be reckognised as the nasty you are. Come on fess up what your avatar was.

I was one of the five, or was it seven, or three or twelve or whatever number comes into my head who was RoctheDog.

I lived ..... in Spain ............... where I ran my ................ own business and ........... told everyone what a huge ................................ success I was.

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:43 am

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Time will tell.

From your link.

Why did you need a link I told you where the story was, In the Mail a highly respected news paper. I cannot help it if your reading material is the scum. Canny you must get a better education. Then you can sit back and read that wonderful paper in a nice relaxed way. And I would not believe Corbyns spin doctors in any way. I believe he is manipulating to stay in the customs union. Therefore stay in the EU. Traitorous Bastard. I just hope Momentum the Labour parties storm troopers keep up their good work. "New form of customs union" my arse. If it walks like a rat smell like a rat, it,s a rat in this case one called Corbyn.

You deliberately missed any link out of the OP - probably because further into the story it actually states that Labour deny what is claimed in said rag.

As for this .... "And I would not believe Corbyns spin doctors in any way. " :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

BUT YOU ARE HAPPY TO ACCEPT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE MOST POLITICALLY BIASED, SKEWED, BENT PUBLICATION IN THE COUNTRY ??

You crack me up - you really do.

Your words on Corbyn are EXACTLY what the Wail are desperate to print the moment Corbyn comes out against Brexit. Which is EXACTLY why he won't give them what they want. Good for him. Let Treeza continue to fuck up the process, we can pick up the pieces while she and the 35 Tories in that shadowy Brexit group pick up the blame. 100% of it.

Roll on the renationalisations.

p.s. I never read the Scum. Ever.
Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs