CHURCH OF ENGLAND FACING HUGE NUMBER OF SEX ABUSE CASES

Re: CHURCH OF ENGLAND FACING HUGE NUMBER OF SEX ABUSE CASES

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:13 pm

calitom wrote:pedophiles go to where access to children is. So every church,synagogue, school, youth sports team,day care,youth music group etc etc etc etc should screen its people thoroughly.
the horror of it -beyond the horror of the crime---is that the vast majority of the people in authority--who are innocent--get tarred with the same brush. So evil not only harms the children and their families but also harms the institutions. Religion haters(not all) glom onto these incodents in order to bash entire churches.And its usually the catholic church because they are the big kid on the block.
Its a nightmare additionally because now anyone accused of pedophilia is considered guilty.

I thought you are a libertarian who is against any regulations.
Why don't you want screening for gun users?

Re: CHURCH OF ENGLAND FACING HUGE NUMBER OF SEX ABUSE CASES

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:04 am

Guest wrote:
calitom wrote:pedophiles go to where access to children is. So every church,synagogue, school, youth sports team,day care,youth music group etc etc etc etc should screen its people thoroughly.
the horror of it -beyond the horror of the crime---is that the vast majority of the people in authority--who are innocent--get tarred with the same brush. So evil not only harms the children and their families but also harms the institutions. Religion haters(not all) glom onto these incodents in order to bash entire churches.And its usually the catholic church because they are the big kid on the block.
Its a nightmare additionally because now anyone accused of pedophilia is considered guilty.

I thought you are a libertarian who is against any regulations.
Why don't you want screening for gun users?

i want screening for gun users..laws are in place.And the main problem is that they arent properly enforced.
calitom

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs