Another lawyer takes the fall for the Tangarine Turd

Re: Another lawyer takes the fall for the Tangarine Turd

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:52 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Faith..of which you have none so you shouldn't need evidence. I have no evidence i will be here tomorrow, but i do have faith that i will. Don't worry, your day of reckoning will eventually come..but don't cry when the pearly gate gets slammed in your face. :laughing:

Ah faith - the great get out clause.

I certainly won't cry if I am wrong and the gates get slammed - as Hitchens said it would be like living in North Korea for all eternity. :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:44 am

Keyser wrote:
Richard Dawkins wrote:LOL you made the claim.
You want me to provide evidence for your claim. :off head:
Who positioned the planet at exactly the right distance from the Sun?
Who gave the atmosphere a perfect concoction that life forms can survive quite easily? :bell:

You are trolling. :roll:

You can never prove something that does not exist - for example I cannot prove invisible flying unicorns are living at the bottom of my garden.

As for you remark about who positioned the planet at the right distance from the sun words just fail me - try reading a bit of science instead of millennia old books full of nonsense written by Bronze age goat herders. :thumbsup:

Who controls the science?
Who gave the bee the idea to pollinate?
Who said to the trees, if you consume carbon you can produce oxygen?
Can you prove the existence of autism?
How can you prove someone is deaf?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:46 am

Keyser wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Faith..of which you have none so you shouldn't need evidence. I have no evidence i will be here tomorrow, but i do have faith that i will. Don't worry, your day of reckoning will eventually come..but don't cry when the pearly gate gets slammed in your face. :laughing:

I certainly won't cry if I am wrong and the gates get slammed - as Hitchens said it would be like living in North Korea for all eternity. :laughing:

It is a beautiful country.
Have you ever been there?

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Keyser wrote:

Works for me. Despite having no evidence yesterday i'd be here, here i am! :smilin:
Grafenwalder

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs