17 Dead in school shooting.

Re: 17 Dead in school shooting.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:53 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Americans are happy with a brutal militarized police force.
They'll be perfectly happy with a militarized education system.
Handgrenades hanging up in the toddlers group just in case.
Humvee in the car park with top turret gun and side gun ports.
Razor wire everywhere.
Teachers having to train as soldiers to have any chance of getting a job teaching your six year old.
Six year olds trained in bazooka use.
Might sound crazy but that is essentially the thinking here.
I'm sure Maddog and Tom will see it all as perfectly acceptable.
Perfectly normal.

You mean like the British in Northern Ireland Jack?
you really are dopey

Whaaa? :dunno:

Wassup jack, don't you realise what you posted took place in your british colony?
Never seen the news of armed police backed by armed soldiers in Saracens patrolling/beating/shooting/killing the people of Northern Ireland?
Is welsh news all about sheep rustlers only?

Not you again!
Talk about thick.
There was an armed attempt at changing the government and politics of Northern Ireland.
There were bombs and killings going off on mainland Britain.
The government were dealing with a years long terrorist campaign.
Members of the government the royal family etc were being targeted.
You really truly are a thick bastard if you can compare that with America right now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:25 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Americans are happy with a brutal militarized police force.
They'll be perfectly happy with a militarized education system.
Handgrenades hanging up in the toddlers group just in case.
Humvee in the car park with top turret gun and side gun ports.
Razor wire everywhere.
Teachers having to train as soldiers to have any chance of getting a job teaching your six year old.
Six year olds trained in bazooka use.
Might sound crazy but that is essentially the thinking here.
I'm sure Maddog and Tom will see it all as perfectly acceptable.
Perfectly normal.[/quote

You mean like the British in Northern Ireland Jack?
you really are dopey

Whaaa? :dunno:

Wassup jack, don't you realise what you posted took place in your british colony?
Never seen the news of armed police backed by armed soldiers in Saracens patrolling/beating/shooting/killing the people of Northern Ireland?
Is welsh news all about sheep rustlers only?

Not you again!
Talk about thick.
There was an armed attempt at changing the government and politics of Northern Ireland.
There were bombs and killings going off on mainland Britain.
The government were dealing with a years long terrorist campaign.
Members of the government the royal family etc were being targeted.
You really truly are a thick bastard if you can compare that with America right now.

Always an excuse jack, Your militarized police force loyal to the crown had their boots firmly on the throats of the nationalist population and you can't figure out why they bought the fight to the mainland LOL
You had armed cars with machine gun turrets on them and murder squads patrolling Ireland and you write obscure shit about
the USA?
Get ta fuck you dopey fuck.
You're one of the biggest racists on here, You never start threads about Young blacks dying in the thousand every year by gun fire in cities across the U.S Because you'd have to do that every day plus you don't really give a shit. But a white school in a white district gets shot up and you're straight on with the same old thread.
Thank the lord you the major and the rest of your kind are a dying breed.
You're so fucking dumb jack that you expect Maddog and CaliTom to speak for America :pmsl:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:42 am

Oh my word please stop embarrassing yourself.
No wonder you do it with a bag on your head you wouldn't last five minutes having to keep coming back to a discussion.
Do you know the difference between a militarized police force and the military?
Obviously not.
I can't go any further with this with you because you are just to dumb for words.
I'll leave it to others to point and laugh.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:43 am

The American police and a school shooting to NI. :paranoid:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:55 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Oh my word please stop embarrassing yourself.
No wonder you do it with a bag on your head you wouldn't last five minutes having to keep coming back to a discussion.
Obviously not.
I can't go any further with this with you because you are just to dumb for words.

He's got a point ya dopey fuck. :thumbsup:
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:02 am

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Oh my word please stop embarrassing yourself.
Obviously not.

He's got a point ya dopey fuck. :thumbsup:

No he hasn't.
Is the American government under sustained terrorist attack on the streets to bring the government down?
Is a state in America trying to break free violently and the army have had to be moved in to take control?
Is the government refusing to speak to the California terrorist movement whilst secretly bumping them off ?
Have troops been put on the streets for years to supposedly restore order?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:30 am

Maddog wrote:The police officer assigned to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School resigned Thursday, under investigation for failing to enter the building as a gunman opened fire and killed 17 people.

Sheriff Scott Israel said Deputy Scot Peterson should have “went in. Addressed the killer. Killed the killer.”

Video footage showed Peterson did none of that, Israel said.

“What I saw was a deputy arrive … take up a position and he never went in,” the sheriff said at a news conference.

Israel said Peterson resigned, and subsequently retired, after Israel suspended him without pay earlier in the day. An investigation into Peterson will continue, the sheriff said.

The sheriff said Peterson was outside the building for “upwards of four minutes” while the shooting was taking place. “There are no words. I mean these families lost their children. We lost coaches,” Israel said.

Peterson has been a school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas since 2009. He began working for the sheriff’s office in 1985 and his annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, according to sheriff’s office records.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html

You have one fucking job. You're a school resource officer. You kill anything that tries to kill those kids. What a worthless piece of shit.

39 visits to the shooters house by local law enforcement for, among other things, threats of gun violence.
3 failures to investigate credible tips on the part of the FBI.
And now this. All brought to us by the people who want to confiscate guns because they will keep us safe. :roll:

Postby calitom » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:06 am

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:The police officer assigned to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School resigned Thursday, under investigation for failing to enter the building as a gunman opened fire and killed 17 people.

Sheriff Scott Israel said Deputy Scot Peterson should have “went in. Addressed the killer. Killed the killer.”

“What I saw was a deputy arrive … take up a position and he never went in,” the sheriff said at a news conference.

Israel said Peterson resigned, and subsequently retired, after Israel suspended him without pay earlier in the day. An investigation into Peterson will continue, the sheriff said.

The sheriff said Peterson was outside the building for “upwards of four minutes” while the shooting was taking place. “There are no words. I mean these families lost their children. We lost coaches,” Israel said.

Peterson has been a school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas since 2009. He began working for the sheriff’s office in 1985 and his annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, according to sheriff’s office records.

You have one fucking job. You're a school resource officer. You kill anything that tries to kill those kids. What a worthless piece of shit.

39 visits to the shooters house by local law enforcement for, among other things, threats of gun violence.
And now this. All brought to us by the people who want to confiscate guns because they will keep us safe. :roll:

which just proves that this attack is very suspicious. This was either an FBI failure or an FBI set up. The kid was practically screaming "stop me!!"Yet the feds do nothing. This is after they actually did drills at the school very recently...And there were reports by many many kids that there were other shooters. One girl reports talking to the kid as they were exiting..while she heard other shots firing.
So pretty much this is a gun grab.
And those same 4 scripted kids that they show again and again on TV.....Cripe there are 3000 kids that go to that high school.

So a very suspicious story line for a slaughter...followed by scripted kids picked out by the MSM...followed by shouts for more 'gun control' from the left. Followed by screams from around the world(Jack) about how violent the USA is. When in fact the vast majority of the USA is very safe...and the vast majority of gun killings are drug dealers killing eachother in large urban areas.
calitom

Postby calitom » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:What a sad and sick society that has to arm its teachers.
Next they'll be wearing camo and helmets.
Bullet proof vests for the kids and guns too.
Then we can see a really good shootout lasting all day.
What a ludicrous place.
Anywhere else on planet earth like this?

So congrats --you bought into the fake news. He never said he wants to arm all the teachers.He says there should be one or a few designated teachers who carry.Israel does it and it works.
Dont listen to the fake ,devil worshipping CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC,BBC ETC. Pray a lot.
calitom

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:28 am

calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:What a sad and sick society that has to arm its teachers.
Next they'll be wearing camo and helmets.
Bullet proof vests for the kids and guns too.
Then we can see a really good shootout lasting all day.
What a ludicrous place.
Anywhere else on planet earth like this?

So congrats --you bought into the fake news. He never said he wants to arm all the teachers.He says there should be one or a few designated teachers who carry.Israel does it and it works.
Dont listen to the fake ,devil worshipping CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC,BBC ETC. Pray a lot.

Get a grip.

He wants to arm teachers.

Teachers don't want to be armed.

I would say it's their choice in this case, don't you agree ???
Cannydc

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Was Sheriff Scott Israel at the incident when he uttered those words or was he shut away in the safety of his Office,

There are times when one has to make the call to wait for back up,
A small hand gun, no body armour, is no match for a person with a Machine Gun with unlimited ammunition, smoke bombs and grenades.
Snookerballs

Postby Maddog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:

If you wanted to make a movie about a giant conspiracy involving the mass murder of a bunch of kids for political purposes, you don't need a script. It's already written.
Maddog

Postby Major » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:07 pm

Having read about this tragic incident it is difficult to calculate if any meaningful advantage would have been gained by a solitary officer if he was only armed with a handgun.
My verdict no matter how much it chokes me is to AWAIT BACKUP.
Major
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Snookerballs wrote:

Was Sheriff Scott Israel at the incident when he uttered those words or was he shut away in the safety of his Office,

There are times when one has to make the call to wait for back up,
A small hand gun, no body armour, is no match for a person with a Machine Gun with unlimited ammunition, smoke bombs and grenades.

He has one job. There is a reason cops are at schools. Since Columbine they have been trained to move towards the gunfire. They do not wait. Hundreds of cops are on their way to help, but the sooner someone engages the shooter, the sooner it's over.

Hes carrying a semi auto 9mm or a .40 and is wearing a vest. He is equipped to take on this situation.

He was a coward.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:11 pm

Major wrote:Having read about this tragic incident it is difficult to calculate if any meaningful advantage would have been gained by a solitary officer if he was only armed with a handgun.
My verdict no matter how much it chokes me is to AWAIT BACKUP.

Well training and policy says otherwise. Engage the shooter. Buy time. Distract him. Inside of a building a rifle offers virtually no tactical advantage anyways.
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs