17 Dead in school shooting.

Re: 17 Dead in school shooting.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:Remove the ability for the NRA to fund Republicans.

I have always found the lobbying part to be very skewed and worst for democracy be it Big Pharma or Big OIl or the NRA...

The resident Americans are blanking the comment.
Until they get up of their fat asses and do something,
nothing will change.
Calitom will post his weekly InfoWars BS
Ignoring all the videos on social media about it.
Maddog will blame anyone else bar the cunts in Capitol Hill.
Guest cunt will blame knife crime in the UK for the mass shootings
The Far Right will blame Muslims
They will also deny any shooter is a Christian, even the ones in church shootings.
Trump won't accept that the vast majority of shooters are Republican voters.
Another thread on Mass Shootings will be posted in March, April,
May, June, July, August, September,
October will be a thread about some 4 year old kid murdering a parent or both,
Thanskgiving shootings and Christmas shootings will be ignored...

Repeat for 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022....

Postby Text » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:This is the seventeenth shooting in or around an America school this year were only six weeks into it.

RIP.
Heartbreaking, these violent deaths of innocents. The killings were recorded, parents saw their kids being murdered. :-|
There will be plenty of the usual lip service, tributes, prayers, candles, vigils, plaques on benches, blah blah
But what is really needed is a way of breaking this murderous cycle of copycat shootings!!

NRA nutjob C. Heston yelled ''From my cold dead hands.''
Well there are 17 pairs of ''cold, dead hands'' of innocent people in the Florida morgue, thanks to the guns he so adores.
Text

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Republican politicians who received NRA money, and their cringeworthy tweets...

Marco Rubio: 'Today is that terrible day you pray never comes' - $3,303,355 reportedly accepted from NRA

Cory Gardner: 'I am heartbroken for the students... in this horrible tragedy' - $3,879,064

Rob Portman: 'Heartbreaking news out of Florida. Jane and I send our prayers' - $3,061,941

Bill Cassidy: 'Praying for the students, teachers and first responders' - $2,861,047

Thom Tillis: 'Tragic news out of Florida. Please keep the victims… in your thoughts and prayers' - $4,418,012

Ken Buck: 'Praying today for the students and all those impacted' - $800,544

By Thursday morning, as has become traditional for the organisation, the NRA had fallen silent over the shooting. Its social media accounts remained dormant, while its website continued to promote a TV show warning members about the “lying media”.

The NRA Twitter account's last move was to "like" a Valentine’s Day image professing love for assault rifles. It was posted by a firearms company around 30 minutes before the Florida shooting started.

Time for the students to march on Washington and demand change.
Cannydc

Postby Maddog » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:26 am

Cannydc wrote:Republican politicians who received NRA money, and their cringeworthy tweets...

Marco Rubio: 'Today is that terrible day you pray never comes' - $3,303,355 reportedly accepted from NRA

Cory Gardner: 'I am heartbroken for the students... in this horrible tragedy' - $3,879,064

Rob Portman: 'Heartbreaking news out of Florida. Jane and I send our prayers' - $3,061,941

Bill Cassidy: 'Praying for the students, teachers and first responders' - $2,861,047

Thom Tillis: 'Tragic news out of Florida. Please keep the victims… in your thoughts and prayers' - $4,418,012

By Thursday morning, as has become traditional for the organisation, the NRA had fallen silent over the shooting. Its social media accounts remained dormant, while its website continued to promote a TV show warning members about the “lying media”.

The NRA Twitter account's last move was to "like" a Valentine’s Day image professing love for assault rifles. It was posted by a firearms company around 30 minutes before the Florida shooting started.

I'm betting 95% of the congressmen that took NRA money had an openent that didn't.

Are you suggesting that the majority of voters won't vote for these congressmen without NRA money?

Remember, NRA or not the majority of people in many of these districts are gun owners. The NRA is simply a reflection of our country. We like guns.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:31 am

Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:Remove the ability for the NRA to fund Republicans.

I have always found the lobbying part to be very skewed and worst for democracy be it Big Pharma or Big OIl or the NRA...

The resident Americans are blanking the comment.
Until they get up of their fat asses and do something,
nothing will change.
Calitom will post his weekly InfoWars BS
Ignoring all the videos on social media about it.
Maddog will blame anyone else bar the cunts in Capitol Hill.
Guest cunt will blame knife crime in the UK for the mass shootings
The Far Right will blame Muslims
They will also deny any shooter is a Christian, even the ones in church shootings.
Trump won't accept that the vast majority of shooters are Republican voters.
Another thread on Mass Shootings will be posted in March, April,
May, June, July, August, September,
October will be a thread about some 4 year old kid murdering a parent or both,
Thanskgiving shootings and Christmas shootings will be ignored...

Repeat for 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022....

Don't know about Christian, but I know that the vast majority of mass shooters are young, white males. There is something in our society that is slightly increasing the number of mass shootings, and dramatically increasing the lethality, all while the overall murder rate has dropped to historic lows.
Maddog

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 am

Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Republican politicians who received NRA money, and their cringeworthy tweets...

I'm betting 95% of the congressmen that took NRA money had an openent that didn't.

Are you suggesting that the majority of voters won't vote for these congressmen without NRA money?

Remember, NRA or not the majority of people in many of these districts are gun owners. The NRA is simply a reflection of our country. We like guns.

I would suggest that the majority are parents. Their choice - more guns or more dead kids. Vote now.....
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:39 am

You do realise guns don't kill people? Ignorance and intolerance dose that! Since that is the root of the issue ...Make the arms manufacturer responsible for compensation in cases such as these!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:39 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:You do realise guns don't kill people? Ignorance and intolerance dose that! Since that is the root of the issue ...Make the arms manufacturer responsible for compensation in cases such as these!

I realise that "guns don't kill people" is the weasel worded term used by the disingenuous NRA to justify the 'hobby' of owning assault weapons.

Stop buying them and manufacturers will stop supplying them.
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Was the kid who did this bloody nightmare shooting a Democrat or a Republican, just asking as the post seems to be about Republicans recieving money. "So what" I bet democrats recieve money from gun supporters. There have been democratic governments in the states did anything change. NO IT DID NOT, the states is a gun country, you know what surprises me, plenty of Brits go there on holiday knowing its a gun country. I bet some of the moaners about the republican party are on this site. It is true something has to be done about the ease of obtaining guns, no American government will get away with outright bans. They are between a rock and a hard place.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Was the kid who did this bloody nightmare shooting a Democrat or a Republican, just asking as the post seems to be about Republicans recieving money. "So what" I bet democrats recieve money from gun supporters. There have been democratic governments in the states did anything change. NO IT DID NOT, the states is a gun country, you know what surprises me, plenty of Brits go there on holiday knowing its a gun country. I bet some of the moaners about the republican party are on this site. It is true something has to be done about the ease of obtaining guns, no American government will get away with outright bans. They are between a rock and a hard place.

He was a Republican.
73 of the 74 shooters last year were Republicans.
No one is calling for an outright ban on guns.

Postby Rocthedog » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:42 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:You do realise guns don't kill people? Ignorance and intolerance dose that! Since that is the root of the issue ...Make the arms manufacturer responsible for compensation in cases such as these!

You know that statement is bit ridiculous, guns do kill people, So I would amend your statement to say people with guns kill people. As people with other weapons kill people.
That is why the military gives its members guns to go out and kill people with. If a perpertrator
did not have a gun such as that kid at the Florida school,( an assault rifle to boot), he could not have killed 17 and injured others. Oh I know bombs would do it. I am talking about his particular circumstance at the time.
Rocthedog

Postby Maddog » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:44 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I would suggest that the majority are parents. Their choice - more guns or more dead kids. Vote now.....

I'm pretty sure parents have voted in every election.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

He was a Republican.

Actually, lots of people are calling for an out right ban.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

He was a Republican.

Utter and outright, bs. In fact, most of the shooters are dem supporters, if anything.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 pm

The FBI was warned last month that Nikolas Cruz was an armed psycho who might shoot up a school — but it didn’t bother investigating, the agency admitted Friday.

“A person close to” Cruz called the agency’s tipline on Jan. 5 and reported the 19-year-old had a “desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts” and there was “potential of him conducting a school shooting,” the FBI said in a statement.

But the agency said it failed to pass on any of that information to its Miami field office, even thought its own protocols say he “should have been assessed as a potential threat to life.”

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/fbi-faile ... ast-month/

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/deputies- ... ven-years/

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs