Corbyn Met Communist Spy

Re: Corbyn Met Communist Spy

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:19 am

Seriously, you need to read the letter from Corb's lawyers to Ben BRADLEY Tory MP. He thought that just by deleting the tweet (as soon as he was told to by Corbyn's lawyers) he had got away with it, but oh no indeedy. Oh no, no, no, no, no. No. Corbyn's lawyers have written to him telling him exactly what he needs to do if he wants to escape Libel.

Grovel. Publicly. A modern day version of the stocks as it were. Big fat substantial donation to charity of Corbyn's choice. Enjoy the read....

http://www.dorseteye.com/north/articles ... ey-tory-mp

:more beer: :twirl:

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:24 am

The Spy Who Sh***** Me

Corvine and Abbott. lol lol lol

A danger to our island.
Major
Twat.

Postby Puzzler » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:28 am

Major wrote:Image

The Spy Who Sh***** Me

A danger to our island.

That birds far too slim to be Abbott :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:30 am

Puzzler wrote:

The Spy Who Sh***** Me

A danger to our island.

That birds far too slim to be Abbott :pmsl:

And it can't be Corbyn.
Corbyn would be wearing his Lenin cap

"You can leave your hat on" Joe Cocker
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:33 am

The Spy Who Sh***** Me

A danger to our island.

All you racist scum are always droning on about Diane Abbott. You should leave it on that scum Nazi site that you belong to. :dafinger: :hand:

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:

The Spy Who Sh***** Me

A danger to our island.

All you racist scum are always droning on about Diane Abbott. You should leave it on that scum Nazi site that you belong to. :dafinger: :hand:

The only vile racist scum is you' Most of us do not give a shit about Abbott, we just know she is a dangerous nutcase. Her and Corbyn (Mr Sinister) threatening to shut our military down. Fricking pair of real fruitcases.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:43 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

The Spy Who Sh***** Me

A danger to our island.

The only vile racist scum is you' Most of us do not give a shit about Abbott, we just know she is a dangerous nutcase. Her and Corbyn (Mr Sinister) threatening to shut our military down. Fricking pair of real fruitcases.

I'm not in the slightest bit racist shit for brains and that is why you keep falling for all this fake news :pmsl:

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

The Spy Who Sh***** Me

A danger to our island.

I'm not in the slightest bit racist shit for brains and that is why you keep falling for all this fake news :pmsl:

That is what you say, your a vile dung heap. I bet your a member of Momentum another vile organisation on the sinister side. Is it fake that Corbyn had a visit from a communist spy on numerous occasions, was it fake news him and that Nutcase can't add up Abbott. Went round Eastern Europe communist countries. What was he visiting health farms go fuck your self and get real. He and others in his party have admitted to being communists/marxists. Fake news be fucked. REAL NEWS fuckhead, :dafinger:
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:25 pm

:whistle: Shit for brains.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:32 pm

I bet the Fail and the Scum won't be printing that on their front page...
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:49 am

A more potent sign that the attacks had failed was how quickly other members of May’s party retreated when the allegations about Corbyn were thoroughly debunked by former British spies and records available in the archives of the Czech secret service. Those records, an archivist told the BBC, showed only that a spy posing as a diplomat had spoken with Corbyn in the 1980s, but had not recruited him as a source.

The former spy, Jan Sarkocy, whose testimony against Corbyn is the only source for the slew of British newspaper stories branding the Labour leader a traitor, subsequently undermined his own credibility in an interview with a Czech newspaper, Novy Cas. Asked what kind of information Corbyn had provided to him, Sarkocy boasted that it was so detailed that he knew what then-Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher ate for breakfast each day and what clothes she planned to wear one day in advance.
Sarkocy did not explain how Corbyn, who was then a marginal figure on the far-left of the opposition Labour Party, would have known such intimate details about the daily habits of the far-right, Conservative prime minister.

The former spy then boosted suspicions that he was a fabulist by also claiming to have secretly organized a huge pop concert at Wembley Stadium in the late 80s — apparently confusing the Live Aid concert in 1985 with a tribute to Nelson Mandela in 1988. “It was funded by Czechoslovakia,” Sarkocy told the Czech paper.
The absurdity of the former spy’s claims inspired even Andrew Neil, a former editor of the Murdoch-owned Sunday Times, to eviscerate a Conservative member of Parliament, Steve Baker, for refusing to admit that the story his colleagues had promoted was false. “Surely the real scandal,” Neil told Baker, “isn’t what Mr. Corbyn has supposedly done, or not done, it’s the outright lies and disinformation that your fellow Tories are spreading.”
More here if it should be needed ...... http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48840.htm

Faced with the threat of legal action for having libeled Corbyn, another Conservative MP, Ben Bradley previously best-known for having advocated the sterilization of the poor — deleted a tweet in which he falsely claimed that “Corbyn sold British secrets to communist spies.”
So many of you want to vote for these people!
Believe me when he talks of the poor he means you.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:27 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:A more potent sign that the attacks had failed was how quickly other members of May’s party retreated when the allegations about Corbyn were thoroughly debunked by former British spies and records available in the archives of the Czech secret service. Those records, an archivist told the BBC, showed only that a spy posing as a diplomat had spoken with Corbyn in the 1980s, but had not recruited him as a source.

The former spy, Jan Sarkocy, whose testimony against Corbyn is the only source for the slew of British newspaper stories branding the Labour leader a traitor, subsequently undermined his own credibility in an interview with a Czech newspaper, Novy Cas. Asked what kind of information Corbyn had provided to him, Sarkocy boasted that it was so detailed that he knew what then-Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher ate for breakfast each day and what clothes she planned to wear one day in advance.
Sarkocy did not explain how Corbyn, who was then a marginal figure on the far-left of the opposition Labour Party, would have known such intimate details about the daily habits of the far-right, Conservative prime minister.

The former spy then boosted suspicions that he was a fabulist by also claiming to have secretly organized a huge pop concert at Wembley Stadium in the late 80s — apparently confusing the Live Aid concert in 1985 with a tribute to Nelson Mandela in 1988. “It was funded by Czechoslovakia,” Sarkocy told the Czech paper.
The absurdity of the former spy’s claims inspired even Andrew Neil, a former editor of the Murdoch-owned Sunday Times, to eviscerate a Conservative member of Parliament, Steve Baker, for refusing to admit that the story his colleagues had promoted was false. “Surely the real scandal,” Neil told Baker, “isn’t what Mr. Corbyn has supposedly done, or not done, it’s the outright lies and disinformation that your fellow Tories are spreading.”
More here if it should be needed ...... http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48840.htm

Faced with the threat of legal action for having libeled Corbyn, another Conservative MP, Ben Bradley previously best-known for having advocated the sterilization of the poor — deleted a tweet in which he falsely claimed that “Corbyn sold British secrets to communist spies.”
So many of you want to vote for these people!
Believe me when he talks of the poor he means you.

There is an old saying. (Quote) YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME.
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME. BUT CANNOT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL TIME.

That is CORBYN skilled in deceit covers it well, and you and most of the Labour supporters are so incensed that their beloved and worshiped leader is under deep scrutiny and at the moment truths of this man are coming out. I know anything I say will not reach you because of your blind to to whats happening with this man and the deep deceit that is being practised right now by Laour within it's own ranks. I shudder to think of this man as prime minister of this great country. And do not forget if that happens Momentum will be running wild then.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:31 am

"YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME.
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME. BUT CANNOT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL TIME."

And you got fooled.

It's now down to flogging more life out of a dead donkey, as the Wail and Scum realise it was never a story and never will be.

Corbyn won't forget this. Change IS coming.

:flog: :flog: :flog:
Cannydc

Postby Handy andy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:30 pm

You have to remember it is questionable on which side Stormbold's family fought during the war. He clearly inherited some extreme far right wing, racist traits from his parents.
So the question is - is Stormold and his forbears traitors?
Handy andy

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:21 pm

Handy andy wrote:You have to remember it is questionable on which side Stormbold's family fought during the war. He clearly inherited some extreme far right wing, racist traits from his parents.
So the question is - is Stormold and his forbears traitors?

To quote him...

"I really hope that Corbyn was selling secrets to the commies"

Anyone actually desperate enough to desire our secrets being betrayed to the Russians can't be a patriot.

In fact, the perfect description for Starbold is TREACHEROUS TRAITOR.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs