Was Corbyn spying for the communists, I would vote yes

Re: Was Corbyn spying for the communists, I would vote yes

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Cannydc wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Doubtless another Daily Fail "exclusive".

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

They really are worried that their tax situation may alter drastically in a short time.

Canny I do admire your posture of strong support for Corbyn the possible spymaster, whom you worship but he will sink out of sight. These kind of accusations from outside sources especially a confessed communist spy cannot not be overlooked. Mcdonald has now been put in the frame along with fifteen members of the Labour party. Oh my god it;s getting worse day by day. Do you think there will be suicides happening amongst them Labourites as more revelations come out. Just asking. :yikes: :doomed:
Rocthedog

Postby malamute » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Doubtless another Daily Fail "exclusive".

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

They really are worried that their tax situation may alter drastically in a short time.

Canny I do admire your posture of strong support for Corbyn the possible spymaster, whom you worship but he will sink out of sight. These kind of accusations from outside sources especially a confessed communist spy cannot not be overlooked. Mcdonald has now been put in the frame along with fifteen members of the Labour party. Oh my god it;s getting worse day by day. Do you think there will be suicides happening amongst them Labourites as more revelations come out. Just asking. :yikes: :doomed:

I have long said that Corbyn and McDonell are two most dangerous men. I think there is a lot more to come out in the next few weeks. They are dangerous, slippery, slimeballs. :pukeup:
malamute

Postby Cannydc » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:34 pm

I VOTE OPTION B.

And remind all that in my lifetime, Wilson was a commie, Callaghan was a commie, Foot was a commie, Smith was a commie, Kinnock was a commie, Blair was a Tory, Brown was a one-eyed commie and Corbyn is a commie.

According to the Scum and the Wail.
Cannydc

Postby Major » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Rock on Daily Mail, you find them out.

We need a Joseph Raymond McCarthy on our island to sort the commies out.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Telegraph also running with this. We all know he is a little weasel but i would at least give him the botd as he is stupid enough to not be aware of what he was doing continually supporting britains enemies.

....but free media studies degrees...

Postby We'll get the red flag flying here! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:Telegraph also running with this. We all know he is a little weasel but i would at least give him the botd as he is stupid enough to not be aware of what he was doing continually supporting britains enemies.

No one is buying it apart from elderly right wing daily mail reading scum :shoot:

Next election Corbyn will be our new leader :awesome:
We'll get the red flag flying here!

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Now that's not fake news :whistle:

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:39 am

Rocthedog wrote:THE BIG QUESTION, Was Corbyn spying for the communists. Knowing his sympathies laid in that direction, I would vote yes. But is any one surprised seeing the company he's been seen in during the last few years. It has been reported he is high on the security departments list. So he is being watched. "AND YOU LABOUR IDIOTS WANT THIS MAN AS THE PM OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY" along with that other bloody communist nasty John what the heck is name is.
Jeeze the mind boggles.

Who cares what a Spanish resident says about a British politician

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:27 am

We'll get the red flag flying here! wrote:
Guest wrote:Telegraph also running with this. We all know he is a little weasel but i would at least give him the botd as he is stupid enough to not be aware of what he was doing continually supporting britains enemies.

No one is buying it apart from elderly right wing daily mail reading scum :shoot:

Lol. Of course...and no doubt we will stay in the EU too :pmsl:

Postby Cannydc » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:54 am

Guest wrote:

Very perspicatious.

Indeed we will, if things work out as planned. Big cats are joining the Remain campaign, and putting their money where there mouth is. It's going to be a fight to the end. And if we run out of time, the fight to rejoin the EU starts the following day.

I have a feeling that the prospect of selling off the NHS to the highest (US) bidder will swing the deal in the end.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:18 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Very perspicatious.

Indeed we will, if things work out as planned. Big cats are joining the Remain campaign, and putting their money where there mouth is. It's going to be a fight to the end. And if we run out of time, the fight to rejoin the EU starts the following day.

I have a feeling that the prospect of selling off the NHS to the highest (US) bidder will swing the deal in the end.

.and they havent moved the dial one notch lol

Never has a meme been more appropriate

cannys mind.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:33 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

And the Leavers aren't in a panic, Corbyn isn't regarded as a possible PM, the Brexit negotiations are proceeding smoothly, Liam Fox doesn't want to sell off the NHS to US speculators and the Tories are united behind Treeza as leader of a strong and stable government.

At least according to the Scum, the Daily Princess and the Wail.

Good luck with that.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:53 am

BREAKING: AGENT COB to be called before foreign select committee RE: his undermining of national security and subversion to foreign enemies of the state.

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:THE BIG QUESTION, Was Corbyn spying for the communists. Knowing his sympathies laid in that direction, I would vote yes. But is any one surprised seeing the company he's been seen in during the last few years. It has been reported he is high on the security departments list. So he is being watched. "AND YOU LABOUR IDIOTS WANT THIS MAN AS THE PM OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY" along with that other bloody communist nasty John what the heck is name is.
Jeeze the mind boggles.

Who cares what a Spanish resident says about a British politician

I can see why you put your head in a bag out from your arse it stops you eating the shit you put on here. You must be some kind of retard to keep writing the shit you do, I guess a turd like you will keep up the crap with your mental aptitude. :off head:
Rocthedog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs