leaving the EU will boost Britains coffers

leaving the EU will boost Britains coffers

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:58 am

Business Leaders say Brexit will boost Britains coffers by 4% Plus 62 Tory MPs tell PM DO NOT LISTEN to remoaners. Ignore them, much like you ignore that probable traitor Corbyn.
I read it all in that wonderful Newspaper the Daily Mail. Over a cup of coffee this morning. So bark away you remoaners, I look forward to your nonsense remarks. Good news all round really.
Recap. Brexit will be good for us. Corbyn is outed with his communist meetings with spies, and Canny will be biting the bedpost in temper. :grrrrr:
Rocthedog

Re: leaving the EU will boost Britains coffers

Postby Major » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:22 pm

I agree but still believe Corvine will continue to harm this country along with Abbott.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Business Leaders say Brexit will boost Britains coffers by 4% Plus 62 Tory MPs tell PM DO NOT LISTEN to remoaners. Ignore them, much like you ignore that probable traitor Corbyn.
I read it all in that wonderful Newspaper the Daily Mail. Over a cup of coffee this morning. So bark away you remoaners, I look forward to your nonsense remarks. Good news all round really.
Recap. Brexit will be good for us. Corbyn is outed with his communist meetings with spies, and Canny will be biting the bedpost in temper. :grrrrr:

Canny is running at full volume delusional lefty just now. Telling us he has "insiders saying the May gov will fall" and the communist party will win the general election and despite their manifesto pledge reverse brexit :pmsl:

Canny has an almost unblemished record of getting the GBP wrong. :pmsl:

He is a right laugh.

Postby Rockstar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Business Leaders say Brexit will boost Britains coffers by 4% Plus 62 Tory MPs tell PM DO NOT LISTEN to remoaners. Ignore them, much like you ignore that probable traitor Corbyn.

So that's 16% right? Seeing as you posted the same thread 4 times. :mrgreen:
Rockstar

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:17 pm

I apologise for my very good points coming up four times, but I thought it right to get the message across to those who are rather slow.
Rocthedog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:27 pm

In what way will it boost the coffers? And whose coffers will be boosted? The ordinary joe? Or the elite?
Britain needs to boost productivity like Germany has done so successfully.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:05 pm

:gigglesnshit:

Postby Cannydc » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Boris Johnson 'said Brexit was a mess' during private meeting with German officials....

During unminuted talks in Berlin, the Foreign Secretary is alleged by Brussels sources to have urged the Germans to turn Brexit into an economic opportunity.

However, The Telegraph understands he was rebuffed by the German government, which has repeatedly stood behind Michel Barnier and resisted any attempts to go over the European Union chief Brexit negotiator's head.

Still going well I see.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/201 ... officials/

Then there's this little gem. Suddenly there's no end date. Leavers spitting tea all over keyboards......

Cannydc

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Rocthedog wrote:I apologise for my very good points coming up four times, but I thought it right to get the message across to those who are rather slow.

Did you tell that to Hammond who has decided to borrow 100s of £000,000,000s to pay for the loss of tax take for Brexit?
Where do you get your fake News from?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Animals farmed
'Dirty meat': Shocking hygiene failings discovered in US pig and chicken plants

Previously unseen government records detail ‘deeply worrying’ incidents in pork and poultry plants, raising fears of ‘dirty meat’ entering the UK under a post-Brexit trade deal

Someone's coffers will be getting a boost but it won't be mine and it won't be yours.
After all these years of lying cheating stealing looting why do people think that these bastards have our interests at heart?

https://www.theguardian.com/animals-far ... ken-plants
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:I apologise for my very good points coming up four times, but I thought it right to get the message across to those who are rather slow.

Did you tell that to Hammond who has decided to borrow 100s of £000,000,000s to pay for the loss of tax take for Brexit?

By ignoring wankers like you.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

You bury your head in the sand you ridiculous prat :slap:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

https://news.sky.com/story/chancellor-s ... s-10668853

By 2020, the overall blackhole in public finances will be £122bn - with £58.6bn a direct result of Brexit, according to the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR).

The Tories told us they would have a surplus by 2015.
Who believes those mugs?

Postby Rocthedog » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

By 2020, the overall blackhole in public finances will be £122bn - with £58.6bn a direct result of Brexit, according to the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR).

Who believes those mugs?

At least my head is not in bag with a head full of shit like you. What did Corbyn promise STUDENT FEE'S WILL BE STOPPED, Any way what ever he promised on student fee; he was fucking lying like the toad he is.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:43 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:Did you tell that to Hammond who has decided to borrow 100s of £000,000,000s to pay for the loss of tax take for Brexit?

Who believes those mugs?

At least my head is not in bag with a head full of shit like you. What did Corbyn promise STUDENT FEE'S WILL BE STOPPED, Any way what ever he promised on student fee; he was fucking lying like the toad he is.

Start a thread on it Roc and stop trolling this one. :thumbsup:

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs