Corbyn now turning sinister

Corbyn now turning sinister

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Corbyn is now turning sinister, a veiled threat to close newspapers that are criticical of him.
His words, Change is coming, we would like to keep news papers open "NOT CLOSE THEM DOWN I now feel confirmed that something sinister is going on with the Labour party. If the people get into power under the Banner of the Labour party this country will be in serious trouble.

Not from the usual mish mash of arguement politics, but from elements determined to crush down opposition from any source. It seems strange that momentum sprang out from know where. And now is a behind the scenes political force.

John Mcdonald threatening to stir up people to sit on lawns, cause public disturbances. They have that fruitcake ABBOT going about immigration Nazism, She did not want to talk about her motor bike trip with Corbyn round Eastern Europe. The amount of dodgy people in that Labour party is no longer a Joke it's becoming frightening for the future of this country.

Canny your party is being taken over by hardcore not frightened to use violence people. You cam smell it the wind.

Call me what you like, Invent replies to my post. But I know I'm on the right track
Rocthedog

Re: Corbyn now turning sinister

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:09 pm

I think you'll find his intentions are to stop newspapers making up blatant lies.
It will be easier to prosecute them and so it should be when they print and spread utter rubbish knowingly.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I think you'll find his intentions are to stop newspapers making up blatant lies.
It will be easier to prosecute them and so it should be when they print and spread utter rubbish knowingly.

You make up blatant lies with your clan member SB and ya misquote intentionally
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:33 pm

IMHO all politics stink but Labour will drag this country right into the depths of destruction with Corvine and Abbott at the helm as I keep saying, you cannot trust/rely on either of them, who else is there to rescue us??????????????.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Major wrote:IMHO all politics stink but Labour will drag this country right into the depths of destruction with Corvine and Abbott at the helm as I keep saying, you cannot trust/rely on either of them, who else is there to rescue us??????????????.

Heard this everytime Labour are heading for office.
I'll leave the country if Labour are elected .... they never leave.
The country will collapse .... it never does.
Closest its come to collapse is because of greedy right wing Tory bankers and industrialists.
But right wingers don't like being reminded of that.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:IMHO all politics stink but Labour will drag this country right into the depths of destruction with Corvine and Abbott at the helm as I keep saying, you cannot trust/rely on either of them, who else is there to rescue us??????????????.

Closest its come to collapse is because of greedy right wing Tory bankers and industrialists.

Klaus Barbie dolls are a must have! :thumbsup:

Keyser

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Corbyn is now turning sinister, a veiled threat to close newspapers that are criticical of him.
His words, "Change is coming, we would like to keep news papers open, "NOT CLOSE THEM DOWN". I now feel confirmed(what??) that something sinister is going on with the Labour party. If the people get into power under the Bbanner of the Labour party this country will be in serious trouble.

Not from the usual mish mash of arguement (argument) politics, but from elements determined to crush down (not needed) opposition from any source. It seems strange that mMomentum sprang out from know where (nowhere). , A and now is a behind the scenes political force.

John Mcdonald threatening to stir up people to sit on lawns, (to ?) cause public disturbances. They have that fruitcake ABBOT going (on ?) about immigration Nazism, S she did not want to talk about her motor bike trip with Corbyn round Eastern Europe. The amount of dodgy people in that Labour party is no longer a J joke, it's becoming frightening for the future of this country.

Canny your party is being taken over by hardcore not frightened to use violence people (hardcore people, not frightened to use violence).You cam (can) smell it the wind.

Call me what you like, Invent replies to my post. But I know I'm on the right track

OK.

I can't make my mind up between drunk, illiterate, or both.....
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:13 pm

A regulated and answerable media. I'm all for it after Nigel the frog managed 32 appearances on the dripping communist rag that is QT :shame:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:26 pm

Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Klaus Barbie dolls are a must have! :thumbsup:

Seen the latest immigration figures ?
bogtrotter

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:Corbyn is now turning sinister, a veiled threat to close newspapers that are criticical of him.
His words, "Change is coming, we would like to keep news papers open, "NOT CLOSE THEM DOWN". I now feel confirmed(what??) that something sinister is going on with the Labour party. If the people get into power under the Bbanner of the Labour party this country will be in serious trouble.

Not from the usual mish mash of arguement (argument) politics, but from elements determined to crush down (not needed) opposition from any source. It seems strange that mMomentum sprang out from know where (nowhere). , A and now is a behind the scenes political force.

John Mcdonald threatening to stir up people to sit on lawns, (to ?) cause public disturbances. They have that fruitcake ABBOT going (on ?) about immigration Nazism, S she did not want to talk about her motor bike trip with Corbyn round Eastern Europe. The amount of dodgy people in that Labour party is no longer a J joke, it's becoming frightening for the future of this country.

Canny your party is being taken over by hardcore not frightened to use violence people (hardcore people, not frightened to use violence).You cam (can) smell it the wind.

OK.

I can't make my mind up between drunk, illiterate, or both.....

Ok so you sit there with a spelling and a writing book in your hand to pull to pieces. But I do not care. You never replied to the post, you just went on a spelling bee. So I know I'm on the right track. Corbyn is sinister. :doomed:
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:32 pm

:thumbsup:

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Corbyn is now turning sinister, a veiled threat to close newspapers that are criticical of him. His words, Change is coming, we would like to keep news papers open NOT CLOSE THEM DOWN I now feel confirmed that something sinister is going on with the Labour party. If the[/ people get into power under the banner of the Labour party this country will be in serious trouble.

Not from the usual mish mash of arguement politics, but from elements determined to crush down opposition from any source. It seems strange that Momentum sprang out from know where and now is a behind the scenes political force.

John Mcdonald threatening to stir up people to sit on lawns,cause public disturbances. They have that fruitcake ABBOT going on about immigration Nazism, he did not want to talk about her motor bike trip with Corbyn round Eastern Europe. The amount of dodgy people in that Labour party is no longer a it's becoming frightening for the future of this country.

Canny your party is being taken over by hardcore not frightened to use violence people (hardcore people, not frightened to use violence)[/color].You can smell it the wind.

OK.

I can't make mind up if I'm drunk, illiterate, or both...

Ok so you sit there with a spelling and a writing book in your hand to pull to pieces. But I do not care. You never replied to the post, you just went on a spelling bee. So I know I'm on the right track. Corbyn is sinister. :doomed:[/quote]
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:49 pm

Watching the useless Tories sweat.....

Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Stooo wrote:A regulated and answerable media. I'm all for it after Nigel the frog managed 32 appearances on the dripping communist rag that is QT :shame:

Then it would be a free press and fully accountable.
It is nowhere near that now.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs