Major incident in Leicester

Re: Major incident in Leicester

Postby Cannydc » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:48 am

"Hitler was a left winger."

I look forward to your well reasoned, evidence backed argument to prove that statement.

Meanwhile, anyone can 'retract' a statement once it becomes too hot to own, but retracting it neither lessens the meaning, nor removes it from public conscience.

She knew what 'final solution' meant, and used it accordingly - with relish.
Cannydc

Postby Major » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:13 am

How could our police even think such nice law abiding people could be guilty of manslaughter and conspiracy??????????????????????
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:11 am

Major wrote:How could our police even think such nice law abiding people could be guilty of manslaughter and conspiracy??????????????????????

If you think that Fascists like you are law abiding, you need to read up on race hate laws.

Postby Major » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
Major wrote:How could our police even think such nice law abiding people could be guilty of manslaughter and conspiracy??????????????????????

If you think that Fascists like you are law abiding, you need to read up on race hate laws.

One day sune I hope, you will learn how to contribute to a thread without trolling it.
I can well understand the passionate way with which you muzzzzizzzz wanna protect your own tribes but you should be grateful for the life that myself and other whitiz provide for you FREE.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:My moneys on amphetamine factory.

Seems like you were almost right,

It appears it was an illegal distillery !!

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/02/hinckley-road-explosion-killed-five-caused-illegal-alcohol-distillery-7355463/
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:13 pm

More of your criminal kin SB betraying my trust and orher whitiz,
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Major wrote:More of your criminal kin SB betraying my trust and orher whitiz,

What CRAP are you on about now, dont your beloved whitiz commit crimes . You need your Paranoia sorted out .

A rather sophisticated illegal distillery syndicate run by "Brummy Whitiz" .

https://stories.swns.com/news/illegal-distillery-raided-brewing-toxic-96-vodka-strong-kill-30675/
Snookerballs

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Major wrote:More of your criminal kin SB betraying my trust and orher whitiz,

One day soon, you will be able to contribute to a thread without trolling it.

Postby Keyser » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:19 pm

calitom wrote:
Killary Klinton wrote:
calitom wrote:leftist douchebag slimemolds like name calling. Katie Hopkins is no nazi .Euro left wingers are with their grotesque antisemitism.
Since the advent of the EU anti-semitism has exploded throughout europe.Its supporters??--those who go around calling people who dont agree with them nazis.

Are you a lefty, Tom?
If not, why are you name calling? :gigglesnshit:
You reckon only lefties like name calling. :off head:

i recommend a sense of humor class for you killary.

To others on this thread---Hitler was a left winger. Hitler was for gun control..and he controlled the guns. Sadly the jewish people didnt have guns to defend themselves.
Lets start making more sense on this thread folks. You can throw silly statements out there and make believe you are making cogent arguments. But ultimately you are just fooling yourselves.
And that you have to live with.
Taking the phrase 'final solution'--which she retracted(unlike Hitler and now the islamists ) and claiming that that makes her a nazi only proves disingenousness on your parts.-It may sound clever to say that ...And you may think you won one there especially when other intellectually dishonest people chime in. But that is the stuff of schoolyards and of evil ultimately.
Choose good. It will bring you peace of mind.

I know you are a right wing Christian - are you also a member of the NRA as well?

Just asking because as a good person but who does not believe in blokes walking on water and coming back to life a couple of millennia ago I know I am going to burn in agony for all eternity. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:My moneys on amphetamine factory.

Seems like you were almost right,

It appears it was an illegal distillery !!

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/02/hinckley-road-explosion-killed-five-caused-illegal-alcohol-distillery-7355463/

I forget people still do the moonshine.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Keyser wrote:
calitom wrote:
Killary Klinton wrote:
calitom wrote:leftist douchebag slimemolds like name calling. Katie Hopkins is no nazi .Euro left wingers are with their grotesque antisemitism.
Since the advent of the EU anti-semitism has exploded throughout europe.Its supporters??--those who go around calling people who dont agree with them nazis.

Are you a lefty, Tom?
If not, why are you name calling? :gigglesnshit:
You reckon only lefties like name calling. :off head:

i recommend a sense of humor class for you killary.

To others on this thread---Hitler was a left winger. Hitler was for gun control..and he controlled the guns. Sadly the jewish people didnt have guns to defend themselves.
Lets start making more sense on this thread folks. You can throw silly statements out there and make believe you are making cogent arguments. But ultimately you are just fooling yourselves.
And that you have to live with.
Taking the phrase 'final solution'--which she retracted(unlike Hitler and now the islamists ) and claiming that that makes her a nazi only proves disingenousness on your parts.-It may sound clever to say that ...And you may think you won one there especially when other intellectually dishonest people chime in. But that is the stuff of schoolyards and of evil ultimately.
Choose good. It will bring you peace of mind.

I know you are a right wing Christian - are you also a member of the NRA as well?

Just asking because as a good person but who does not believe in blokes walking on water and coming back to life a couple of millennia ago I know I am going to burn in agony for all eternity. :thumbsup:[/quote

You're not such a "good person" that you would help out the homeless by giving them some money for a cup of tea and a sandwich though, are you? :roll:

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:00 am

Guest wrote:You're not such a "good person" that you would help out the homeless by giving them some money for a cup of tea and a sandwich though, are you? :roll:

Genuine homeless people I would - but not obvious chancers so fuck off! :dafinger:
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:28 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:You're not such a "good person" that you would help out the homeless by giving them some money for a cup of tea and a sandwich though, are you? :roll:

Genuine homeless people I would - but not obvious chancers so fuck off! :dafinger:

More importantly how the hell did the Major become an incident?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:30 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Keyser wrote:

More importantly how the hell did the Major become an incident?

God knows! :laughing:
Keyser

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:25 am

Major accident more likely - prophylactics were very unreliable 76 years ago.
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs