A Georgia Teacher Fired a Shot In His Classroom

Re: A Georgia Teacher Fired a Shot In His Classroom

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Government/non-government, who he worked for is irrelevant. The fact someone with a "history of medical problems" and who police say is "delusional" yet was able to obtain a gun is what's so badly wrong here. There seems to be a lot of "disturbed" people in the land of the free. So free they can go into any gun shop anywhere and walk out with a lethal weapon within minutes.

But talking of government, somewhere on YT (for anyone who wants to search it), there is a clip of a state politician giving a speech to a packed audience, who then opens a bag he had with him, took out a gun, stuck it in his mouth and blew his brains out on stage. "Disturbed/delusional" people and guns don't mix well.
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:Teachers are not government workers you fuckwit.

Teachers are employed by schools.
Schools are not the government.

Police officers are employed by police services.
Police services are not the government.

Hope Hicks was employed by the government.
Steve Bannon was employed by the government.
Anthony Scaramucci was employed by the government.
Sean Spicer was employed by the government.
Michael Flynn was employed by the government.
James Comey was employed by the government.
Sebastian Gorka was employed by the government.

Edna Krabappel is not employed by the government she is employed by Springfield Elementary School and she isn't even that because she's a cartoon character.

I don't even hope that makes it clear to you because wilful ignorance like yours can never be overcome but it does at least present you with reality. Don't panic just take another draw on that special cigarette and it will go away

Well over here what is taught is fed down from the department of education, which is run by the government. And Her Majesty’s Inspectors can pass or fail a school according to what and how teachers teach. So the government is very much in charge of schools and teachers.

The government is also in charge of banking regulations and regulations affecting banking transactions. Does that make all bank employees government workers? There are building regulations and codes to which all construction workers must adhere so presumably all construction workers are government employees too. Not forgetting the regulation of child minders, overseen by Ofsted the regulatory body that deals with schools so obviously they're all government workers too. Then you have the Food Standards with which all farmers and food manufacturers must comply making them government workers too no doubt.

Don't encourage the simple-mindedness of Americans, we've already seen where that leads.

Well when you put it like that maybe they are all government workers, as opposed to private corporations, which is possibly the distinction the American is making.

That's because he's American, he's from the least educated state in the least educated developed country and judging by the moronic claptrap he produces he is one of the least educated people from that state. That's his excuse; what's yours?

Postby Maddog » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:34 pm

Maddog

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:42 pm

Maddog wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_sector

Hmmmmm.... :whistle:

You've posted something that proves you utterly wrong so I guess the whistle is you walking away in shame.

:dunno:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:54 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Government/non-government, who he worked for is irrelevant. The fact someone with a "history of medical problems" and who police say is "delusional" yet was able to obtain a gun is what's so badly wrong here. There seems to be a lot of "disturbed" people in the land of the free. So free they can go into any gun shop anywhere and walk out with a lethal weapon within minutes.

But talking of government, somewhere on YT (for anyone who wants to search it), there is a clip of a state politician giving a speech to a packed audience, who then opens a bag he had with him, took out a gun, stuck it in his mouth and blew his brains out on stage. "Disturbed/delusional" people and guns don't mix well.

They don’t even have to be disturbed/delusional, they could just be depressed or sad or just having a lot of shitty luck in life. It’s the easy access that’s the issue.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Government/non-government, who he worked for is irrelevant. The fact someone with a "history of medical problems" and who police say is "delusional" yet was able to obtain a gun is what's so badly wrong here. There seems to be a lot of "disturbed" people in the land of the free. So free they can go into any gun shop anywhere and walk out with a lethal weapon within minutes.

They don’t even have to be disturbed/delusional, they could just be depressed or sad or just having a lot of shitty luck in life. It’s the easy access that’s the issue.

Yeah the politician i mentioned earlier, i found it. He was "sad". Sad about his shit luck being caught taking a bribe from a company for a contract. Naturally he claimed he was innocent and he'd been framed, but decided to go out with a bang instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Budd_Dwyer
Grafenwalder

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:57 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Yeah the politician i mentioned earlier, i found it. He was "sad". Sad about his shit luck being caught taking a bribe from a company for a contract. Naturally he claimed he was innocent and he'd been framed, but decided to go out with a bang instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Budd_Dwyer

When emotions are heightened like that the last thing you need is easy access to guns. I doubt Americans are any more delusional or disturbed than any other country, it’s just that the nra lobby are their cancer.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:12 am

Guest wrote:

You've posted something that proves you utterly wrong so I guess the whistle is you walking away in shame.

Doubtful. :more beer:
Maddog

Postby calitom » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:22 am

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Seems a total nutcase. Has a "history of medical problems" and police say he's "delusional". So wtf is he doing in a school FGS?!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ge ... an-n852271

Being delusional is hardly enough to get a government worker like a teacher fired.

Teachers are not government workers you fuckwit.

Edna Krabappel is not employed by the government she is employed by Springfield Elementary School and she isn't even that because she's a cartoon character.

I don't even hope that makes it clear to you because wilful ignorance like yours can never be overcome but it does at least present you with reality. Don't panic just take another draw on that special cigarette and it will go away

can you be more of a moron?....please go far away and get a brain transplant
calitom

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:18 am

calitom wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Seems a total nutcase. Has a "history of medical problems" and police say he's "delusional". So wtf is he doing in a school FGS?!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ge ... an-n852271

Being delusional is hardly enough to get a government worker like a teacher fired.

Teachers are not government workers you fuckwit.

can you be more of a moron?....please go far away and get a brain transplant

Another American who needs to see this

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:34 am

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:

Your sanity you mean. I'll go along with that. If you're trying to excuse your ignorance as some sort of mental illness I certainly couldn't argue, you've presented more than enough evidence of an unsound mind.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:09 am

Anyone who went to Catholic school does not want the teachers armed.

Especially not the nuns.

Postby Maddog » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:

Your sanity you mean. I'll go along with that. If you're trying to excuse your ignorance as some sort of mental illness I certainly couldn't argue, you've presented more than enough evidence of an unsound mind.

I've never claimed to be sane.

But I know the difference between the private and the public sector. :)
Maddog

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs