Former Russian spy critical ~"unknown substance"

Re: Former Russian spy critical ~"unknown substance"

Postby Lambert » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:39 pm

Kizzie wrote:Just to be clear then, you truly believe, Theresa May ordered the assassination so she could declare war

Is not what I said.

I shall leave it there. Cant be doing with people twisting words to suit.

No-one twisted your words. What happened is you wrote something and failed to explain yourself when challenged on it, and now you're flouncing. Shame, because I'd genuinely like to know why you think the way you do.
Lambert

Postby Lambert » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Who the hell would think the prime minister gives such orders?
A number one numpty that's who.
The intelligence services are a force unto themselves.
They remain in power election afater election.
Do you think MP's and even the prime minister know everything they getup to?
This guy keeps being refered to as a Russian spy .... he was Russian but a British spy.
He's being painted as a sweet old innocent grandad but this shit was probably responsible for causing a lot of pain and grief and possibly death.
Humiliation of his own compatriots who he shit on from a great height.
Russian intelligence and British intelligence services individuals teams of men and women probably hated this bastard with good cause.
There will be all manner of backroom stuff we'll never have any idea about regarding why this guy needed bumping off.
The CT label gets thrown again.
The evidence .... look at the evidence.
You are desperate to always believe the people who are always lying to you on the grandest of scales.
Forget any evidence that shows you're lied to regularly to the point where a million people can be maimed murdered cities destroyed etc and believe them one more time and one more time again.
All the wars that are raging ... started by the west ... are about money not truth or human rights but no only a CT could believe that.

That's the second time you've avoided explaining what the British government would have to gain by publicly murdering a former Russian spy on our own streets. Instead you go off on another rant about unrelated stuff. You talk about evidence but you don't think Putin ordered the death of Litvinenko despite there being enough circumstancial evidence for Sir Robert Owen to conclude:

"Taking full account of all the evidence and analysis available to me, I find that the FSB operation to kill Litvinenko was probably approved by Mr Patrushev and also by President Putin"

Why is it so difficult to get some people to explain themselves?
Lambert

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Tory MP Tom Tugendhat, chairman of the Foreign Affairs Select Committee has now entered the arena saying, “It looks likely that his wife was murdered a year or so ago. His son was also murdered in 2017.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 46381.html
Grafenwalder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:20 am

Lambert wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Who the hell would think the prime minister gives such orders?
A number one numpty that's who.
The intelligence services are a force unto themselves.
They remain in power election afater election.
Do you think MP's and even the prime minister know everything they getup to?
This guy keeps being refered to as a Russian spy .... he was Russian but a British spy.
He's being painted as a sweet old innocent grandad but this shit was probably responsible for causing a lot of pain and grief and possibly death.
Humiliation of his own compatriots who he shit on from a great height.
Russian intelligence and British intelligence services individuals teams of men and women probably hated this bastard with good cause.
There will be all manner of backroom stuff we'll never have any idea about regarding why this guy needed bumping off.
The CT label gets thrown again.
The evidence .... look at the evidence.
You are desperate to always believe the people who are always lying to you on the grandest of scales.
Forget any evidence that shows you're lied to regularly to the point where a million people can be maimed murdered cities destroyed etc and believe them one more time and one more time again.
All the wars that are raging ... started by the west ... are about money not truth or human rights but no only a CT could believe that.

That's the second time you've avoided explaining what the British government would have to gain by publicly murdering a former Russian spy on our own streets. Instead you go off on another rant about unrelated stuff. You talk about evidence but you don't think Putin ordered the death of Litvinenko despite there being enough circumstancial evidence for Sir Robert Owen to conclude:

"Taking full account of all the evidence and analysis available to me, I find that the FSB operation to kill Litvinenko was probably approved by Mr Patrushev and also by President Putin"

Why is it so difficult to get some people to explain themselves?

I thought my replies were pretty clear.
How the hell would I know what the intelligence services or organised crime get out of it?
How the hell do I know what suddenly came up from the dark pastthat would warrant such a move.
You seem to be under the impression that this old guy is a sweet innocent grandad guilt free.
He's a double dealing slime ball and probably a quite dangerous and ruthless one.
You carry on with the nice guy attacked by nasty Russia story it's safer for you.
Stick with Russia bad West good.
Can't possibly be any other way if the press say so can it?

I know you're convinced they're evil people and MI6 are all honest and cuddly people so stick with it.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 am

The brainwashed love to mention Putin and his KGB career.
Imagine if every time George Bush snr was mentioned we all said former head of the CIA.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:46 am

Some of the varying comments on the UK Russian Embassy twitter site make interesting reading..irrespective which side of the fence you're on! :wink:

https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/stat ... 8104315904
Grafenwalder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:03 am

Grafenwalder wrote:Some of the varying comments on the UK Russian Embassy twitter site make interesting reading..irrespective which side of the fence you're on! :wink:

https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/stat ... 8104315904

Just had a look so many experts educated by the media!
One guy saying Britain invented the rule of law :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Kizzie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:49 am

They like to ramp up the fear by giving us an enemy and then saving us so we are grateful. Its Russia's turn again.
Kizzie

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:54 am

Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I'm not so sure this is Russia's doing.

2 unwritten rules of Russian espionage were broken here.

1. Children of spies / defectors / double agents are NEVER harmed and considered 'off limits'

2. Spy swaps people are not targets for revenge - on BOTH SIDES.

Very odd.

I think Putin ripped up the KGB book of spying etiquette when he took over the reins.

He may have, TJ - it's certainly possible as he is definitely a ruthless so-and-so.

However, I am again hearing from other 'former' spies saying the complete opposite.

Some clues will come from the substance used, for sure, but we should be aware that the inventors of VX only live 6 miles up the road at Porton Down.

I think we may hear blame apportioned in time - from the people who may be quite happy to tell us what we want to hear. Poachers turned gamekeepers, marking their own homework.
Cannydc

Postby Trapper John » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:44 am

I admit I've not followed this closely but I've just read an article and bleeding hell this is all just like a proper spy novel.

In the mix are a beautiful femme fatale Russian spy working in America, his spy network transmitted their information as they walked past a reciever disguised as a rock in a Russian park.

His wife and then his son both died within 5 years in questionable circumstances with causes of death being disputed. Some of the Russian agents he exposed working in Britain and America were arrested but others just 'disappeared' without trace.

Now we have this 'unidentified' nerve agent being used in sleepy Wiltshire taking out him and the last of his family.

If you ask me, I doubt this was a command coming from the Kremlin heirarchy or that Putin knew or had anything to do with it.

It smells to me like a rogue attack by one or more very unhappy ex spies who still have 'connections' - who likely suffered greatly on a personal level from his treachery and at some stage swore to exact a dreadful revenge on the bloke and his family - maybe because his actions destroyed their families. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:26 am

Trapper John wrote:I admit I've not followed this closely but I've just read an article and bleeding hell this is all just like a proper spy novel.

In the mix are a beautiful femme fatale Russian spy working in America, his spy network transmitted their information as they walked past a reciever disguised as a rock in a Russian park.

His wife and then his son both died within 5 years in questionable circumstances with causes of death being disputed. Some of the Russian agents he exposed working in Britain and America were arrested but others just 'disappeared' without trace.

Now we have this 'unidentified' nerve agent being used in sleepy Wiltshire taking out him and the last of his family.

If you ask me, I doubt this was a command coming from the Kremlin heirarchy or that Putin knew or had anything to do with it.

It smells to me like a rogue attack by one or more very unhappy ex spies who still have 'connections' - who likely suffered greatly on a personal level from his treachery and at some stage swore to exact a dreadful revenge on the bloke and his family - maybe because his actions destroyed their families. :dunno:

Fascinating story, ain't it ?

Now comes the story that this guy may have still been 'freelancing' as a spy !! Opens up all sorts of avenues as to who attacked him.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 46686.html
Cannydc

Postby Lambert » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:51 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I thought my replies were pretty clear.
How the hell would I know what the intelligence services or organised crime get out of it?

I asked what would the government get out of it. Where did I mention organised crime? Avoiding the question again.

Rolluplostinspace wrote:How the hell do I know what suddenly came up from the dark pastthat would warrant such a move.
You seem to be under the impression that this old guy is a sweet innocent grandad guilt free.
He's a double dealing slime ball and probably a quite dangerous and ruthless one.
You carry on with the nice guy attacked by nasty Russia story it's safer for you.

I know you're convinced they're evil people and MI6 are all honest and cuddly people so stick with it.

You just made up a bunch of stuff about me based on nothing at all and chose to believe it - standard procedure for a conspiracy theorist. I guess there's no point asking you guys to explain the things you say. You're so far down the rabbit hole you've lost all perspective.

I'm under no illusions as to the nature of the secret intelligence services and the apparatus that works in the shadows to keep us safe. Nor do I believe everything the government and media tell me. It's good to keep an open mind, but, like someone once said, not so open that your brain falls out.
Lambert

Postby Trapper John » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:54 am

Cannydc wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I admit I've not followed this closely but I've just read an article and bleeding hell this is all just like a proper spy novel.

Fascinating story, ain't it ?

Now comes the story that this guy may have still been 'freelancing' as a spy !! Opens up all sorts of avenues as to who attacked him.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 46686.html

They'll deffo be making a film about it when the dust has settled.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:06 am

Lambert wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I thought my replies were pretty clear.

I asked what would the government get out of it. Where did I mention organised crime? Avoiding the question again.

Rolluplostinspace wrote:How the hell do I know what suddenly came up from the dark pastthat would warrant such a move.

You just made up a bunch of stuff about me based on nothing at all and chose to believe it - standard procedure for a conspiracy theorist. I guess there's no point asking you guys to explain the things you say. You're so far down the rabbit hole you've lost all perspective.

I'm under no illusions as to the nature of the secret intelligence services and the apparatus that works in the shadows to keep us safe. Nor do I believe everything the government and media tell me. It's good to keep an open mind, but, like someone once said, not so open that your brain falls out.

FFS I don't know what the government would get out of it!
Or Russia or organised crime or aggrieved families or my fucking dog!
What do you get out of accepting the endless fairy tales our propaganda media feeds you none stop .... a sense of security and safety?
In the old cold war days the Russian people laughed when westerners pointed out they lived under massive state propaganda. The Russians would say yes we know and it's so obvious we laugh at it.
It's you in the west that should be worried because your's is so subtle you deny it's even there!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:11 am

I hate to say this,

I actually enjoyed reading that bit.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs