Tommy Robinson in brawl caught on camera

Re: Tommy Robinson in brawl caught on camera

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Trapper John wrote:Gotta say that didn't look like a stage managed attack to me. :dunno:

Now watch it with your glasses on.
He would have had at least a fat lip.
He didn't even have a scratch.

Postby MISAWA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Puzzler wrote:
MISAWA wrote:
Puzzler wrote:The faggots always need to come in numbers to try and beat Tommy up. Says it all.

Your obsession with homosexuality continues. Time to come out of the closet Puzzles and embrace your God-given sexuality.

Your obsession with me continues. Time for you to fuck off back to DS and stop stalking me you absolute freak.

You're evading the point which is understandable. Coming out can be difficult but you've got to understand that, in the long run, it's the best thing to do.
MISAWA

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:54 pm

Robinson is an employee of Quilliam who paid him thousands to rat up the EDL - he is a fraud, plain and simple.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:57 pm

I was pleased when he turned his back on the EDL after they were usurped by racist scum.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Puzzler wrote:I was pleased when he turned his back on the EDL after they were usurped by racist scum.

He was paid to do so - what else is he paid to do?
McAz

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:01 pm

McAz wrote:
Puzzler wrote:I was pleased when he turned his back on the EDL after they were usurped by racist scum.

He was paid to so - what else is he paid to do?

He sells books, merchandise and does speechs for money. He’s found a way to exploit the thick racist chavs like Puzzles. He’s a paid character making a living from gullible idiots and laughing all the way to the bank...
Dean

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

He was paid to do so - what else is he paid to do?

He sells books, merchandise and does speechs for money. He’s found a way to exploit the thick racist chavs like Puzzles. He’s a paid character making a living from gullible idiots and laughing all the way to the bank...

That's exactly right - the so called "hard-left" hero Derek Hatton did the same some decades before - it's a well worn path, but still the mugs buy it.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:05 pm

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

You call me thick when you’re the one who just called me racist after I literally called the EDL racist scum. Too much praying and filling your head full of shite from the Quran, thick little ginger jihadi wannabe mug. I bet you smell like a camel.
Puzzler

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:09 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:

You call me thick when you’re the one who just called me racist after I literally called the EDL racist scum. Too much praying and filling your head full of shite from the Quran, thick little ginger jihadi wannabe mug. I bet you smell like a camel.

Wow, really mature post there Puzzles. If you can’t discuss a topic like an adult I suggest you take your juvenile name calling to the Arms section...
Dean

Postby Puzzler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Cries about name calling when he started it by calling me a thick racist chav. He started our whole feud when he came back actually, called me racist for wanting ISIS members killed. If he hadn’t done that I would have completely ignored the cunt...
Puzzler

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Puzzler wrote:Cries about name calling when he started it by calling me a thick racist chav. He started our whole feud when he came back actually, called me racist for wanting ISIS members killed. If he hadn’t done that I would have completely ignored the cunt...

The truth hurts, Puzzles...

Now, if you love Tommy so much why don’t you join him in his fight on the streets? Are you all mouth and no trousers?
Dean

Postby Puzzler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:19 pm

MISAWA wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
MISAWA wrote:
Puzzler wrote:The faggots always need to come in numbers to try and beat Tommy up. Says it all.

Your obsession with homosexuality continues. Time to come out of the closet Puzzles and embrace your God-given sexuality.

Your obsession with me continues. Time for you to fuck off back to DS and stop stalking me you absolute freak.

You're evading the point which is understandable. Coming out can be difficult but you've got to understand that, in the long run, it's the best thing to do.

Coming out as an obsessed creepy stalker can be difficult but it’s better in the long run.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:21 pm

Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Cries about name calling when he started it by calling me a thick racist chav. He started our whole feud when he came back actually, called me racist for wanting ISIS members killed. If he hadn’t done that I would have completely ignored the cunt...

Now, if you love Tommy so much why don’t you join him in his fight on the streets? Are you all mouth and no trousers?

Got more important things to do than being in the public eye. We can’t all be heroes like Tommy, now why don’t you join your brothers in jihad? All mouth and no trousers? Scared of Assad’s security forces getting their hands on you?
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:

Got more important things to do than being in the public eye. We can’t all be heroes like Tommy, now why don’t you join your brothers in jihad? All mouth and no trousers?

Is the money not enough, Puzz? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:

Got more important things to do than being in the public eye. We can’t all be heroes like Tommy, now why don’t you join your brothers in jihad? All mouth and no trousers? Scared of Assad’s security forces getting their hands on you?

What important things do you have to do? You sponge off the state, smoke weed and play with your toys all day. You have no wife or girlfriend, no kids and a family that hates you. You are the perfect pawn for Hero Tommy to manipulate...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs