Corbyn's office Bullying Parliament female labour MP

Corbyn's office Bullying Parliament female labour MP

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Corbyn office accused of Bullying, typical methods used by that lot. A female MP has refused to stand aside and accused Corbyn's office staff of using Bullying tactics. Well, what do they expect if anyone stands against that prat they are placed in the firing line. He's at war with members of his own parliamentary party who will not stand for his methods or him. I cannot understand anyone voting for this man to be PM of this country. This guy stood on the same platform as the IRA, alongside Hezbollah as well. You must be barking mad to support this man, or that weasel the shadow chancellor. It all smacks of Hitlerite methods. The Nazi Party, ( his own supporting Labour MP.s ) (the SS, Momentum). Black shirts and Jackboots coming in a few years. Yes, I would agree change is coming but not for the better.
Rocthedog

Re: Corbyn's office Bullying Parliament female labour MP

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:26 pm

i thought you liked uniforms and boots...
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:03 pm

More link less fake news crap from economic migrant Semen Staines.

Postby Rocthedog » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:More link less fake news crap from economic migrant Semen Staines.

FAKE NEWS ? From that wonderful Newspaper "The Daily Mail" How could someone like you say something like that. I sheet I forgot what a brainless Toe Rag you are. Who does not rely on facts just your own made up shit.
But what can we expect of someone who supports Corbyn, the IRA lover, The Hezbollah lover, now I strongly suspect a PUTIN man. If you listened to his speech he was all over appeasing Putin. He's quite close to being a traitor to this country. He is supporting foreigners ruling this country anyone but a British Citizen. Same as you lot who support him. You're fricking barking mad supporting him and that weasel the shadow chancellor of the Exchequer fricking Barking :hand:
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 pm

CHANGE IS COMING

And another smear attempt, with 2 sides to this story but only one in the Wail :pmsl: :pmsl:

Must be elections in May !!

Just bear in mind that the woman concerned seemed perfectly happy in her position for the last 2 years.

Odd, that...
Cannydc

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs