Tommy Robinson in Parliment

Re: Tommy Robinson in Parliment

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Handy andy wrote:I suspect Stormbold has invited his racist bum chum Allakaka on here. He can only oost as a gueat cos he has been banned from every British based forum.

I thought I detected a similarity with some guest posts. Online Nazis like to give the impression that more people share their odious views than actually do, so they target where they can.
McAz

Re: Tommy Robinson in Parliment

Postby Cannydc » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:Enjoying the irony, im not going to lie, that because of the attempt to no platform, shout down with RACISSSSTT! etc by the left is literally turning this guy into a modern day movement. You have just made Tommy Robinson THE face of free speech in the UK!

He is a brexiteer aswell so i think you remoaners really have made a big mistake. Ask your average working class blue collar brit who they listen too.

Still, we'll see how it goes eh...

Not as well as wee Tommy hoped, obviously.

The founder of far right anti-Islam group Pegida has been barred from entry to the UK and deported from Stansted airport.

Lutz Bachmann, who has led anti-immigration marches of tens of thousands of people, landed at Stansted airport on Saturday night. He was due to speak alongside Tommy Robinson – the former English Defence League leader who founded a subsidiary branch of Pegida in the UK – at Speakers’ Corner in Hyde Park on Sunday.

He was detained and subsequently expelled from the UK on Sunday morning.
Cannydc

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs