Tommy Robinson in Parliment

Tommy Robinson in Parliment

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:23 pm

https://news.sky.com/story/ukip-peer-lo ... t-11291201

UKs working class warrior of the people, Tommy Robinson was invited into Parliment,

Interview here

Thanks to Puzzler. Id swallowed the mainstream narrative about tommy robinson, but have seen puzz over the years not afraid to ask the awkward questions and talk the awkward conversations.iid seen the lefties call him racist but never able to back it up, I saw him mention Tommy Robinson and eventually out of curiosity thought id see what he has to say.

I have different politics to puzz but he is bang on the money on this

Cheers :more beer:

Re: Tommy Robinson in Parliment

Postby Puzzler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/ukip-peer-lord-pearson-invites-ex-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-to-parliament-11291201

UKs working class warrior of the people, Tommy Robinson was invited into Parliment,

Interview here

Thanks to Puzzler. Id swallowed the mainstream narrative about tommy robinson, but have seen puzz over the years not afraid to ask the awkward questions and talk the awkward conversations.iid seen the lefties call him racist but never able to back it up, I saw him mention Tommy Robinson and eventually out of curiosity thought id see what he has to say.

I have different politics to puzz but he is bang on the money on this

Cheers :more beer:

Cheers to you too guest, quite an honour for a bloke who some here call a ‘chav thug’ :more beer: I’ll take a look at this later when I’m done watching Netflix :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby TWAT » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:23 pm

Yet another stage managed meeting with someone who shares his viewpoint because he's too shit scared to have a real debate with someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

I'm surprised he didn't stage another pretend wrestling match outside parliament like the one outside McDonalds ..
TWAT

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:31 pm

TWATkins wrote:Yet another stage managed meeting with someone who shares his viewpoint because he's too shit scared to have a real debate with someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

I'm surprised he didn't stage another pretend wrestling match outside parliament like the one outside McDonalds ..

here he is talking to the University of Oxford Students union. Any better an inquisitor?

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:35 pm

TWATkins wrote:Yet another stage managed meeting with someone who shares his viewpoint because he's too shit scared to have a real debate with someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_P ... of_Rannoch

Man of the people!

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: Former leader of ukip and a swiveled eyed loon and a fruitcake by all accounts..especially David Cameron!

Postby Puzzler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Someone who isn’t even half the man Tommy is, calling him shitscared, cracks me up. Get back to me when you’ve been given an Osman warning because of your activism :thumbsup:
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Tommy on another earner. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:46 pm

McAz wrote:Tommy on another earner. :pmsl:

Good luck to him, he can’t do the work he does for free :thumbsup: You’ve reminded me I keep meaning to buy his book.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:48 pm

Puzzler wrote:

Good luck to him, he can’t do the work he does for free :thumbsup: You’ve reminded me I keep meaning to buy his book.

Work? You crack me up Puzz. Has his book got pictures? :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Major » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Tommykins rocks, this country needs more like him to protect us loyal Britz from having OUR island stolen from us..
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Puzzler wrote:

just ordered it. :thumbsup:

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:56 pm

Major wrote:Tommykins rocks, this country needs more like him to protect us loyal Britz from having OUR island stolen from us..

Bit too late for that, starbold.
McAz

Postby Major » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:06 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:Tommykins rocks, this country needs more like him to protect us loyal Britz from having OUR island stolen from us..

My forum name is Major, use it McTurdysh**weasel

You are a anti British sh**stirring nasty, snidey, worthless oxygen thief and a little man, the type who would turn in his friends to the enemy for a bar of chocolate.
How the hell you manage to keep ya boyfriend is a miracle.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Puzzler wrote:

just ordered it :smilin:

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:10 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:

My forum name is Major, use it McTurdysh**weasel

You are a anti British sh**stirring nasty, snidey, worthless oxygen thief and a little man, the type who would turn in his friends to the enemy for a bar of chocolate.
How the hell you manage to keep ya boyfriend is a miracle.

Gosh starbold - pull your pants up old man.
McAz

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs