Daily Mail Lying Shit Rag

Re: Daily Mail Lying Shit Rag

Postby Trapper John » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
And I never charged you a single penny, thats what a nice guy I am. :thumbsup:

In the early days I seriously considered reporting you to the Police.

Because you almost bored me to death on many occasions.

Now, we're good.

You nasty cunt. :dafinger:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Now, we're good.

Thanks!
Avon Barksdale

Postby Trapper John » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Now, we're good.

Thanks!

Again, proving what a nice guy I am, I won't even tell you what I thought of you. :snooty:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Stooo old bean. Check yourself. There has been occasional good debate here. Lots of dross but occasional good stuff.

You banned me knowing really that im not dox and was/am able to prove it. You now have DM links in your sights.

The occasional good bits come when you have a diverse range of squabblers posting from there diverse range of bias rags.

You dont want an echochamber. Resist the temptations that you have to burden as admin that we dont.

Just let the debate roll. Your site will be better for it. You may feel a bit less jaded by it all. Call a cunt a cunt and be done with it.

Come on lad.

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:53 pm

[quote="Guest"]Stooo old bean. Check yourself. There has been occasional good debate here. Lots of dross but occasional good stuff.

You banned me knowing really that im not dox and was/am able to prove it. You now have DM links in your sights.

The occasional good bits come when you have a diverse range of squabblers posting from there diverse range of bias rags.

You dont want an echochamber. Resist the temptations that you have to burden as admin that we dont.

Just let the debate roll. Your site will be better for it. You may feel a bit less jaded by it all. Call a cunt a cunt and be done with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An uneducated person like you would want to keep using the worst swear word there is. Do not listen to him stooo. Keep banning the prat if he oversteps the mark, you do realize us delicate lads do not like to see words like this uneducated lout uses. It hurts our eyes.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:Why would you consider banning that wonderful Printed newspaper the Daily Mail. If you do all your lefties will not have anything to complain about. Put anything on this site from the Mail and all your lefty mates go into a frenzy of hate. Wether or not they are the front runners of fake news, others do the same thing. Remember all stories are the view points of individual reporters who put their own slant on stories. So slanted news gets out there.

You had better consider banning links to all newspapers, Especially the Sun and that Communist Rag the Daily Star. Start banning things then you have to ban others Like Corbyn or that lying git Mcdonnell. Of course all the Tory MP's will not be banned they tell the truth all the time. There I gave given a fair viewpoint don't you think. I cannot wait for the screams of delight on what I have written from our delightful Lefties.

I'm pretty sure that the Daily Star isn't communist.

Banning links to it from this site isn't the same as banning it from the internet and simply deprives the place of clicks from here. Stop panicking.

I think he's talking about the Morning Star.

Don't ban links to the Mail though please. There are enough echo-chambers online as it is.

We've probably had half a dozen links to the MS, certain members delight spamming DM opinion links with zero discussion to back them up. I won't click them because it takes far too long to load and the actual story is on the last couple of lines in the link.

There was a bit of faux outrage and one ban after I stopped Breitbart links due to the avalanche of crap and fake news from the site.

It's a private site and I don't think it could be legitimately argued that the right to free speech extends into the private sphere.

However, one of the reasons I like this place and the News forum in particular is that it has a "town square" feel to it and even though I am next to perfect even I have learned a thing or two from the debates.

I think you can trust in the intelligence of the reader to make up their own minds where the truth lies.

An intelligent reader of the Daily Mail?
I'll send a search party.
Any description?
Height etc?
The Swastika armband was on which arm?

Daily Mail Cleaners to strike!

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:00 pm

The Daily Mail has a long history of hatred for migrants and foreigners.

In 2018, it also exploits them directly. The Mail's cleaners are paid a poverty wage of just £7.50 per hour. They are demanding £10.20 p/h, which is the current London Living Wage.

UVW will never give up on their struggle. They will organise and lead the campaign, showing the world that black & minority ethnic workers can be more proactive than the majority when it comes to getting what they deserve.

https://www.uvwunion.org.uk/daily-mail-cleaners

:thumbsup:

Re: Daily Mail Cleaners to strike!

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 am

Guest wrote:The Daily Mail has a long history of hatred for migrants and foreigners.

In 2018, it also exploits them directly. The Mail's cleaners are paid a poverty wage of just £7.50 per hour. They are demanding £10.20 p/h, which is the current London Living Wage.

UVW will never give up on their struggle. They will organise and lead the campaign, showing the world that black & minority ethnic workers can be more proactive than the majority when it comes to getting what they deserve.

They could just get another job if they don't like the pay. Anyway, it's probably nothing to do with them being migrants - loads of people get the national living wage.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:The Daily Mail has a long history of hatred for migrants and foreigners.

They could just get another job if they don't like the pay. Anyway, it's probably nothing to do with them being migrants - loads of people get the national living wage.

Not n London.
Why do you support a newspaper that lies more than all the others combined?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:23 am

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not n London.

Does raggamuffin support the morning star? I was unaware of that. :dunno:

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:42 am

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not n London.

What do you mean not in London? There must be loads of cleaning jobs.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not n London.

FFS Cleaners are paid way more than the MW in London.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

No. They should strike to stand up for themselves and they are mostly migrants that do cleaning jobs in London- so as usual you are talking shit :dafinger:

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not n London.

FFS Cleaners are paid way more than the MW in London.

So why don't the Mail cleaners just get another job which pays more then? :dunno:
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No. They should strike to stand up for themselves and they are mostly migrants that do cleaning jobs in London- so as usual you are talking shit :dafinger:

So what if they're migrants? They're still free to find another job aren't they? I think you're the one talking shit.
Raggamuffin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs