Daily Mail Lying Shit Rag

Re: Daily Mail Lying Shit Rag

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:The Mail's best scoop was an interview with Hitler.

https://futiledemocracy.wordpress.com/2 ... l-fascism/

HURRAH FOR THE BLACKSHIRTS

Aren't those the type of things brought up by people who weren't about at the time, using copious amounts of hindsight. :dunno:

Seems a rather ridiculous thing to try to make a point about.

The Mail is the only paper that supports Fascism.

Deal with it.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:I'm seriously considering banning links to it.

of course you are. you are a leftie liberal. Banning/no platforming etc is your dna

when i see something i disagree with i tend to debate it.

suppose thats a fundamental difference between left and right.

A couple of quick definitions of todays leftie liberals

Lefty liberal: Someone who says we should all be treated as equal, whilst looking down their nose, constantly telling us that we are thick, uneducated and ignorant.

Lefty Liberal: Someone who wants the best for everyone, but only if the best is what they want.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:The Mail's best scoop was an interview with Hitler.

https://futiledemocracy.wordpress.com/2 ... l-fascism/

HURRAH FOR THE BLACKSHIRTS

Aren't those the type of things brought up by people who weren't about at the time, using copious amounts of hindsight. :dunno:

Seems a rather ridiculous thing to try to make a point about.

The Mail is the only paper that supports Fascism.

Deal with it.

Is Fascism any different from Communism? there are plenty who support that.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:30 pm

Why would you consider banning that wonderful Printed newspaper the Daily Mail. If you do all your lefties will not have anything to complain about. Put anything on this site from the Mail and all your lefty mates go into a frenzy of hate. Wether or not they are the front runners of fake news, others do the same thing. Remember all stories are the view points of individual reporters who put their own slant on stories. So slanted news gets out there.

You had better consider banning links to all newspapers, Especially the Sun and that Communist Rag the Daily Star. Start banning things then you have to ban others Like Corbyn or that lying git Mcdonnell. Of course all the Tory MP's will not be banned they tell the truth all the time. There I gave given a fair viewpoint don't you think. I cannot wait for the screams of delight on what I have written from our delightful Lefties.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Why would you consider banning that wonderful Printed newspaper the Daily Mail. If you do all your lefties will not have anything to complain about. Put anything on this site from the Mail and all your lefty mates go into a frenzy of hate. Wether or not they are the front runners of fake news, others do the same thing. Remember all stories are the view points of individual reporters who put their own slant on stories. So slanted news gets out there.

You had better consider banning links to all newspapers, Especially the Sun and that Communist Rag the Daily Star. Start banning things then you have to ban others Like Corbyn or that lying git Mcdonnell. Of course all the Tory MP's will not be banned they tell the truth all the time. There I gave given a fair viewpoint don't you think. I cannot wait for the screams of delight on what I have written from our delightful Lefties.

Nah, just ban all links to the Heil, Stooo.

It won't be missed.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

I'm pretty sure that the Daily Star isn't communist.

Banning links to it from this site isn't the same as banning it from the internet and simply deprives the place of clicks from here. Stop panicking.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:40 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

It won't be missed.

I'm pretty sure thats exactly the same sentiments they expressed to Pol Pot when he dithered over burning books and killing schoolteachers. :whistle:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:43 pm

Nah, don't bother with Pol Pot - different era, regime, country, culture, traditions etc.

Just dump The Daily Wail.
Cannydc

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Banning links to it from this site isn't the same as banning it from the internet and simply deprives the place of clicks from here. Stop panicking.

I think he's talking about the Morning Star.

Don't ban links to the Mail though please. There are enough echo-chambers online as it is.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

It won't be missed.

I'm pretty sure thats exactly the same sentiments they expressed to Pol Pot when he dithered over burning books and killing schoolteachers. :whistle:

Over egging the pudding there TJ.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:52 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Don't ban links to the Mail though please. There are enough echo-chambers online as it is.

We've probably had half a dozen links to the MS, certain members delight spamming DM opinion links with zero discussion to back them up. I won't click them because it takes far too long to load and the actual story is on the last couple of lines in the link.

There was a bit of faux outrage and one ban after I stopped Breitbart links due to the avalanche of crap and fake news from the site.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

It won't be missed.

Over egging the pudding there TJ.

Maybe just a shade :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

We've probably had half a dozen links to the MS, certain members delight spamming DM opinion links with zero discussion to back them up. I won't click them because it takes far too long to load and the actual story is on the last couple of lines in the link.

There was a bit of faux outrage and one ban after I stopped Breitbart links due to the avalanche of crap and fake news from the site.

It's a private site and I don't think it could be legitimately argued that the right to free speech extends into the private sphere.

However, one of the reasons I like this place and the News forum in particular is that it has a "town square" feel to it and even though I am next to perfect even I have learned a thing or two from the debates.

I think you can trust in the intelligence of the reader to make up their own minds where the truth lies.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Trapper John » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:I'm pretty sure that the Daily Star isn't communist.

It's a private site and I don't think it could be legitimately argued that the right to free speech extends into the private sphere.

However, one of the reasons I like this place and the News forum in particular is that it has a "town square" feel to it and even though I am next to perfect even I have learned a thing or two from the debates.

I think you can trust in the intelligence of the reader to make up their own minds where the truth lies.

And I never charged you a single penny, thats what a nice guy I am. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:07 pm

Trapper John wrote:
And I never charged you a single penny, thats what a nice guy I am. :thumbsup:

In the early days I seriously considered reporting you to the Police.

Because you almost bored me to death on many occasions.

Now, we're good.
Avon Barksdale

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs