Bye mac........
Mickyboy

Re: Million To One Shot.......

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So you can't answer a specific question about Islam then mac..........

The question wasn't asked of me - I was attempting to get you to think for yourself, but some hope. :roll:

Actually mac it was bcos the question was asked of everyone is so I'll ask again......

Islam is supposed the religion of peace (and I'm only talking about Islam here no other religion) so how do you reconcile ISIS with Islam bcos all ISIS want to do is kill all non believers and take over the world expecting everyone to bow to their will........so that's hardly being peaceful is it, now please stop deflecting and give me a straight answer for once......

ISIS don’t represent all Muslims. ISIS are a very very small number of people that use Islam to justify their evil crusade, and are in no way representative of true Muslims or Islam as a religion. Do you agree with that Micky?

I'd say that ISIS aren't representative of any true Muslims Dean so yes of course I agree with you and it's just a pity mac lacks the balls to give the answer u just have so thanks Dean, and Mac there's no point in debating with u anymore if all you're going to do is forever deflect and avoid answering any awkward question so it makes me wonder if you agree with the twisted ISIS ideology.....

You don't debate, you don't know how - you assert, put your fingers in your ears when you don't get the response you want, and then run or go ad hom.
McAz

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Bye mac........

You are not a mod here, sunshine - watch your lip.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:00 pm

At least Dean gave me the only logical answer so you must be an ISIS supporter then mac and if you are you're the scum of the earth........
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:01 pm

McAz wrote:

Go fuck yourself arse wipe. ...
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Mickyboy wrote:At least Dean gave me the only logical answer so you must be an ISIS supporter then mac and if you are you're the scum of the earth........

This sort of post is why people don’t take you seriously Micky. Of course Az isn’t an ISIS supporter, even to suggest it is ludicrous...
Dean

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Stop trolling the News section, Micky. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Mickyboy wrote:At least Dean gave me the only logical answer so you must be an ISIS supporter then mac and if you are you're the scum of the earth........

you make yourself ridiculous. this isn't debate, this is you proving you are incapable of adult discussion.

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Some reading material for you, Micky.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 65241.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dean-obe ... 25028.html
Bella

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

what is that comment debating, micky?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Micky, Mcaz obviously has not read the Qu'ran. He is showing his ignorance. Watch this video of someone who has lived amongst it. Then take a look at mcaz's posting. He irrelevant,

Postby Puzzler » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Guest wrote:

Micky, Mcaz obviously has not read the Qu'ran. He is showing his ignorance. Watch this video of someone who has lived amongst it. Then take a look at mcaz's posting. He irrelevant,

According to some ultra liberal idiots on here, Tommy is a racist thick chav thug. Makes you wonder why the Oxford Union invited him to give a speech if he’s all of those things :whistle:
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Guest wrote:

I have read the Quran - and the Bible - your point?
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:08 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

According to some ultra liberal idiots on here, Tommy is a racist thick chav thug. Makes you wonder why the Oxford Union invited him to give a speech if he’s all of those things :whistle:

They invited Frankie Howard too - perhaps they think Tommy ("Give Me the Cash") Robinson is a gay comedian. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:29 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have read the Quran - and the Bible - your point?

No. You havent.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs