Million To One Shot.......

Re: Million To One Shot.......

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Rockstar wrote: "You" can assume what the fuck "you" like - or you can link to any post I've made that shows me as a terrorist sympathizer. Off you trot sunshine. :thumbsup:

Will this do?

Rockstar wrote:Do you think killing a 8 year old was the aim of the Bomber?

Whilst everyone was condemning the cunt who killed all those children, you were blaming it on western governments and 'rich people' instead, and telling us how islam 'forbids killing innocents'. As the quote above shows, you wouldn't even accept that a 'bomber', that's right, a fucking bomber, self-detonating at a pop concert attended by children, couldn't possibly have been targeting children.

That's some sick terrorist sympathising shit you've got going on there.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Puzzler wrote:
MISAWA wrote:
Puzzler wrote:The terrorist apologists on here can go FUCK THEMSELVES.

Nope. Can't see any terrorist apologists here, Puzzles.

I think they're all in your mind.

Just want to add, I do not support or condone acts of terror or terrorists. I 100% condemn and abhor them.

YOU POST PRO ISIS AND ANTI SHIA, ANTI KURD AND ANTI YAZIDI SHITE ON DS. GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A BARGE POLE. DO YOU FUCK CONDEMN THEM, YOU LOVE BEHEADINGS YOU SICK LITTLE FUCKING INBRED CUNT. I CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY A DRONE DROPS A PAYLOAD ON YOUR HEAD, OR BETTER YET ASSADS FORCES FINALLY FIND WHATEVER RATHOLE YOU’RE HIDING IN AND THEN ITS GOODNIGHT MISSYWISSYWAWA. FUCKING EVIL MOTHERFUCKER.

Triggered?

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:57 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Will this do?

Rockstar wrote:Do you think killing a 8 year old was the aim of the Bomber?

Context Red Okktober,context. :wink:

Rockstar wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Rockstar wrote:This fucking nonsense of how an immigrant should feel owed towards the host country really gets on my fucking nerves.When one's country is blown to bits by the "host" country with countless nameless deaths occurring every single day (Newborns,toddlers,hell children in the womb too) , the immigrants are entitled to seek asylum in the host country...

Islam doesn't teach its followers to blow up concert going people. Maybe the cunt didn't like how Libya was treated by the UK..Maybe he was a deranged asshole wanting to make his mark like the scores of idiots trying to do it in USA..Fuck knows... Remember this if Islam as a doctrine ordered innocents to be killed,you would be seeing such attacks in every part of the world daily by devout muslims....

When the rich go to war,innocents suffer. It's as simple as it gets.

22 people died on Monday, including little girls, and you come up with this apologist shit?

Disgraceful beyond belief. Hang your head in shame.

You are a simpleton if you think Geo-Political scenario didn't play any part in this.

From Wikipedia:
In July 2015 the Foreign Affairs Select Committee started an investigation into the UK government’s intervention in Libya, and subsequent collapse of the Libyan government. The chairman of the committee, Crispin Blunt said "It has turned out to be a catastrophe for the people of Libya. And now it is a growing problem for us, with our undoubted enemy Isis beginning to establish control of areas of Libya. Plus the migration crisis – any area where state authority collapses obviously poses problems for us all over the world

How the fuck do you think cunts are influenced by ISIS in the first place? I bet there would be something on UK intervention against the likes of Libya,etc.

I remember reading somewhere Kasab ( Taj Hotel Mumbai attacker) was shown Anti-Muslim riots of Ahmedabad where fetus of a pregnant Muslim woman was ripped out and then she was gang raped and set on fire by Hindu Extremists. ( Just one of many horror incidents of Riots of Gujarat) And ofcourse he was wed to a Kashmiri bride and given 4000$ to wreak havoc in Mumbai.

I don't think Islamic doctrine holds much weight in brainwashing these idiots. After all, it is explicitly stated in Islamic doctrine that to save one life is akin to saving all of mankind and taking one innocent life is similar to killing all of mankind. ( something along those lines) Just the actions of the Profiteers of War is enough to stoke hatred.

And before someone asks me for a solution..Let me say it on record.... I think UK will go a long way in apologizing to all the countries it has invaded in the name of WMDS and whatnot...Take a cue from ze Germans...

Rockstar wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Me? No, I blame it on an Al Qaeda dickhead (thanks America) who thought that it would be a bright move. Are you OK with that?

You blame it on an individual, but fail to see the bigger picture. Every terrorist attack is carried out by individuals. The fella at Westminster was an individual, the one at Nice was an individual, the one at the German Xmas market was an individual, and so on.

Perhaps it's time you woke up and understood why this series of muslim 'individuals' are targeting innocent western targets in the name of their god. You don't see the recurring theme? Do you think it a coincidence that muslim after muslim are indiscriminately killing westerners? Including little girls.

Houston, we have a problem.

It is sickening to see you use a 8 year old dead little girl to score some brownie points. Do you think killing a 8 year old was the aim of the Bomber? :roll:

You should be ashamed to troll over a dead 8 year old...I wonder how you sleep at night... :shake head:

Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:When I want the advice of someone who confesses to being "tempted" to commit acts of terrorism themselves I'll ask for it - meanwhile...

...you'll continue to troll the deaths of the kids in Manchester, yeah we know that already, you vile piece of filth.

Your MO is sickening. :bored:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:59 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Whilst everyone was condemning the cunt who killed all those children, you were blaming it on western governments and 'rich people' instead, and telling us how islam 'forbids killing innocents'. As the quote above shows, you wouldn't even accept that a 'bomber', that's right, a fucking bomber, self-detonating at a pop concert attended by children, couldn't possibly have been targeting children.

That's some sick terrorist sympathising shit you've got going on there.

You are an idiot if you don't think geo-political circumstances has led to all this.If it was in the Islamic doctrine to kill innocents then there would a spate of attacks in UK in the 1980s,1990s by the Muslims of UK in that time. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Rockstar wrote:Your MO is sickening. :bored:

And fooling no-one.
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Rockstar wrote:You are an idiot if you don't think geo-political circumstances has led to all this.If it was in the Islamic doctrine to kill innocents then there would a spate of attacks in UK in the 1980s,1990s by the Muslims of UK in that time. :thumbsup:

The death of children was the story of the Manchester bombing. Talking about those deaths was not 'scoring brownie points', it was central to the conversation.

Everyone condemned the killer, but you chose to blame it on 'rich people' and western governments instead, to such an extent, you didn't even think the bomber was targeting children.

So tell us, who do you think he was targeting? Bearing in mind he self-detonated at a concert given by a singer who's fan base is from toddler to teenager? Do you think he was targeting rich people or government officials? Maybe military personnel or politicians?

No, he was targeting children, and only a terrorist sympathiser such as yourself would even think of disputing that.
Red Okktober

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Rockstar wrote:You are an idiot if you don't think geo-political circumstances has led to all this.If it was in the Islamic doctrine to kill innocents then there would a spate of attacks in UK in the 1980s,1990s by the Muslims of UK in that time. :thumbsup:

The death of children was the story of the Manchester bombing. Talking about those deaths was not 'scoring brownie points', it was central to the conversation.

Everyone condemned the killer, but you chose to blame it on 'rich people' and western governments instead, to such an extent, you didn't even think the bomber was targeting children.

So tell us, who do you think he was targeting? Bearing in mind he self-detonated at a concert given by a singer who's fan base is from toddler to teenager? Do you think he was targeting rich people or government officials? Maybe military personnel or politicians?

No, he was targeting children, and only a terrorist sympathiser such as yourself would even think of disputing that.

Are you for real? You don't give one fuck about a dead 8 year old nor do you care much about condemning the killer or saying pleasant thoughts for the departed. You were only looking for Islam this,Islam that trollfest. Your first post in that thread>

Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:Violence is an affront to all decent people irrespective of their culture or creed - and ultimately violence will not prevail. No good comes of labelling every Muslim as a person of violence, it is as unhelpful as blaming every Irish person for the violence of the IRA or UDA or every German for the Holocaust.

Of course the loved ones of the victims will rage, they are entitled to - but their tragedy is not ours to hijack in order to pursue our own political agendas - though sickeningly in the coming days many will do so.

Like you I have no simple solution to hatred and violence - if only - but I sincerely believe that more hatred and violence only adds to the problem. Good people will resist the urge to act on base emotion and when the grief and shock has passed will continue to seek solutions for the benefit of everyone.

No one is, you fucking halfwit.

Hasn't the penny dropped yet, even for the likes of you? A sizeable number of muslims are 'people of violence' - you must have seen the news at some stage this century, surely? A significant number of muslims provide support for such people, even though they may not carry out the violence themselves. And a HUGE number of muslims agree with their actions.

Yet people like yourself come out with the tired old 'not all muslims' shtick, as if it's somehow relevant.

Show some decency for once you trolling fool.

You are trolling over a dead 8 year old. Have some decency FFS.... :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:51 pm

You were a terrorist sympathiser when you woke up today, and you will be a terrorist sympathiser when you go to bed tonight.

Your childish comments in-between about scoring brownie points or trolling over the death of an 8 year old have changed nothing.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Rockstar wrote:You are trolling over a dead 8 year old. Have some decency FFS.... :shake head:

No really - he's grief-stricken. :roll:
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Red Okktober wrote:You were a terrorist sympathiser when you woke up today, and you will be a terrorist sympathiser when you go to bed tonight.

Your childish comments in-between about scoring brownie points or trolling over the death of an 8 year old have changed nothing.

Well said. He trolls all over the forum :off head:
Puzzler

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:05 pm

McAz wrote:
Rockstar wrote:You are trolling over a dead 8 year old. Have some decency FFS.... :shake head:

So grief stricken that he is currently making some molotov cocktails? :wubbers:
Rockstar

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Rockstar wrote:
McAz wrote:

So grief stricken that he is currently making some molotov cocktails? :wubbers:

The far-right have a proud history of care and compassion - stretches all the way back to Dachau.
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:21 pm

McAz wrote:
The far-right have a proud history of care and compassion - stretches all the way back to Dachau.

I had to look that up...Sickening...I think he has a bit of Heinrich Himmler in his blood... :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:55 pm

Guest wrote:

Fuckin absolute legend :laughing:
Puzzler

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs