Million To One Shot.......

Re: Million To One Shot.......

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:micky, in your opinion, was it a bad idea to kill saddam hussein?

Yes bcos it created a power vacuum which ISIS were delighted to fill.........

what did you think about it at the time? when blair & bush said he was hiding wmd & torturing his own people?

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Mickyboy wrote:So you can't answer a specific question about Islam then mac..........

The question wasn't asked of me - I was attempting to get you to think for yourself, but some hope. :roll:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:33 pm

What a shot!
How to glamourize illegal invasions and wars.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rocthedog » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Cannydc wrote:So good, he shot him twice...

What kind of idiot are you, I know you are one but now I want to know what kind. A fucked up in the brain one, a fucked up the arse one, or just a stupid prat. I said an ordinary regiment guy made a similar shot about the same distance. An ANGLIAN regiment guy I believe. Even for you what you wrote it was most stupid. Another use of your Hide Behind words.
Rocthedog

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 pm

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So you can't answer a specific question about Islam then mac..........

The question wasn't asked of me - I was attempting to get you to think for yourself, but some hope. :roll:

Actually mac it was bcos the question was asked of everyone is so I'll ask again......

Islam is supposed the religion of peace (and I'm only talking about Islam here no other religion) so how do you reconcile ISIS with Islam bcos all ISIS want to do is kill all non believers and take over the world expecting everyone to bow to their will........so that's hardly being peaceful is it, now please stop deflecting and give me a straight answer for once......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Actually mac it was bcos the question was asked of everyone is so I'll ask again......

Islam is supposed the religion of peace (and I'm only talking about Islam here no other religion) so how do you reconcile ISIS with Islam bcos all ISIS want to do is kill all non believers and take over the world expecting everyone to bow to their will........so that's hardly being peaceful is it, now please stop deflecting and give me a straight answer for once......

the same way our american cousins reconciled the ira with christianity, the religion of peace, i suppose. you're the right age to remember the atrocities.

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

ISIS don’t represent all Muslims. ISIS are a very very small number of people that use Islam to justify their evil crusade, and are in no way representative of true Muslims or Islam as a religion. Do you agree with that Micky?
Dean

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

So is Christianity supposed to be a religion of peace - do Christians not kill? When you have the answer to why people kill in your own culture then perhaps you'll have an insight into why people kill in theirs.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:44 pm

One big difference between ISIS and the IRA, UDA etc was the latter groups weren’t fighting for a Catholic or Protestant theocracy. ISIS blow up mosques because they see the followers inside as not being real Muslims, hence why they usually attack Shia mosques.
Last edited by Puzzler on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:46 pm

Puzzler wrote:One big difference between ISIS and the IRA, UDA etc was the latter groups weren’t fighting for a Catholic or Protestant theocracy. ISIS blow up mosques because they see the followers as not being real Muslims, hence why they usually attack Shia mosques.

They were fighting for political control - so are ISIS - no difference at all. Almost everyone who kills for power invokes the god of their culture.
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:50 pm

McAz wrote:
Puzzler wrote:One big difference between ISIS and the IRA, UDA etc was the latter groups weren’t fighting for a Catholic or Protestant theocracy. ISIS blow up mosques because they see the followers as not being real Muslims, hence why they usually attack Shia mosques.

They were fighting for political control - so are ISIS - no difference at all. Almost everyone who kills for power invokes the god of their culture.

Did the IRA want a return to 15th century papal law? No. Did the UDA want a return to Protestant puritanism? No. If ISIS only wanted political and not religious control then they’d drop all the 7th century Sharia bullshit.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:52 pm

Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:

Did the IRA want a return to 15th century papal law? No. Did the UDA want a return to Protestant puritanism? No. If ISIS only wanted political and not religious control then they’d drop all the 7th century Sharia bullshit.

The aims are irrelevant. There are thousands of right-wing Christian Yanks who'd like a theocracy, and who would be prepared to kill for it given the chance - so long as they don't want my patch of turf they can do as they please.
Last edited by McAz on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

ISIS don’t represent all Muslims. ISIS are a very very small number of people that use Islam to justify their evil crusade, and are in no way representative of true Muslims or Islam as a religion. Do you agree with that Micky?

I'd say that ISIS aren't representative of any true Muslims Dean so yes of course I agree with you and it's just a pity mac lacks the balls to give the answer u just have so thanks Dean, and Mac there's no point in debating with u anymore if all you're going to do is forever deflect and avoid answering any awkward question so it makes me wonder if you agree with the twisted ISIS ideology.....
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:55 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

I'd say that ISIS aren't representative of any true Muslims Dean so yes of course I agree with you and it's just a pity mac lacks the balls to give the answer u just have so thanks Dean, and Mac there's no point in debating with u anymore if all you're going to do is forever deflect and avoid answering any awkward question so it makes me wonder if you agree with the twisted ISIS ideology.....

You don't debate - you don't know how - you assert, stumble and run.
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

you don't wonder that for a minute micky, it's just ridiculous to see you put it.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs